Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring (472 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Deontay Wilder and Andy Ruiz Jnr has been lined up to face off in what might look like a heated match after they were each displaced by their opponents.

See dates here���

https://epasswords.com.ng/deontay-wilder-and-andy-ruiz-jnr-set-to-face-each-other-in-a-return-to-the-ring-match/
Re: Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring by paulolee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
wilder go use vex kee dis ruiz gee

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring by vibre: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wilder will knock him out
Re: Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring by Numerouno94(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
paulolee:
wilder go use vex kee dis ruiz gee

Una don start this overhyping again. Naso una push am collect beating frm Tyson Fury hand.
U guys tink Ruize is a push over?. Check Wilder's resume nd hand pick an opponent as worthy as Ruize, aside Fury.

Wilder that is well knwn for cherry picking his opponents b4 a fight. Fury is cherry picking gone wrong. Prior to their first bout, Fury was out of boxing business for a while cos of depression nd drug issues, thus, he was badly out of shape. Wilder saw the loophole nd wanted to feed on it by agreeing to to a fight tinkin Fury will b a walk over; oops, he got d beaten of his life ova a two tier bout.
Re: Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring by paulolee(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Una don start this overhyping again. Naso una push am collect beating frm Tyson Fury hand.
U guys tink Ruize is a push over?. Check Wilder's resume nd hand pick an opponent as worthy as Ruize, aside Fury.

Wilder that is well knwn for cherry picking his opponents b4 a fight. Fury is cherry picking gone wrong. Prior to their first bout, Fury was out of boxing business for a while cos of depression nd drug issues, thus, he was badly out of shape. Wilder saw the loophole nd wanted to feed on it by agreeing to to a fight tinkin Fury will b a walk over; oops, he got d beaten of his life ova a two tier bout.
I know where u are coming from but wilder gat an edge above that ruiz I sa against a.j..
fury won because he knows how to collect jabs and fury Is a very experienced boxer..
Ruiz dt av seen in different bouts dnt know how to receive jabs...my point is dt wilder tactics would be very easy...he jus av to keep throwing dt his deadly punch n i doubt if ruiz can receive 3 of them like fury did..
Re: Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring by Numerouno94(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
paulolee:

I know where u are coming from but wilder gat an edge above that ruiz I sa against a.j..
fury won because he knows how to collect jabs and fury Is a very experienced boxer..
Ruiz dt av seen in different bouts dnt know how to receive jabs...my point is dt wilder tactics would be very easy...he jus av to keep throwing dt his deadly punch n i doubt if ruiz can receive 3 of them like fury did..

Ruize is in a very good shape, his lost a lota weight; his no longer a fatty.

Buh he might not b able to withstand Wilders dangerous left hook. Thats d advantage Wilder got over him.

Bro hw Barca match go b 2day? any hope going into dat match?
Re: Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring by paulolee(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ruize is in a very good shape, his lost a lota weight; his no longer a fatty.

Buh he might not b able to withstand Wilders dangerous left hook. Thats d advantage Wilder got over him.

Bro hw Barca match go b 2day? any hope going into dat match?
guy even messi, koman n d new president no fit put bar 4 dt match....barca fit win bt no go qualify
..make we come ous n face league n copa abeg...we don try
Re: Deontay Wilder And Andy Ruiz Jnr Set To Face Each Other In A Return To The Ring by Numerouno94(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
paulolee:

guy even messi, koman n d new president no fit put bar 4 dt match....barca fit win bt no go qualify
..make we come ous n face league n copa abeg...we don try

I swear, Buh atleast make we bow out wit our heads up high. We still get Copa final nd league; last last Atletico Madrid go continue to drop points,make Barca no jux loose gaurd for dat league.

(1) (Reply)

Sport / Buhari Invitational Tourney: Angry Nigerian Accost Super Falcons In Austria / How Ese Brume Bagged Nigeria’s First Medal At The Tokyo Olympics Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.