Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class (42276 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by merits(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
wink Ya
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin Oya Chioma help me dash Davido a hug.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wizkid is the stingiest musician in Africa sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Cachetdotng: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
More heights grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Jerryherd: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
cool

Givers never lack... Davido would never lack.

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Bbbwings: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:
While I was doing my doctorate at Leeds university,I noticed Nigerians always make first class, while the white kids just wanted a result.

That is why all our politicians kids studying abroad cannot make an impact on society with their expensive education. They will still come back to Nigeria to drag government work with ordinary folks
[s]
This stupid Nigerian man thinks white babes will flock around him if he was a first class product, but the white Chicks don't care about first class

What they wanted was a man with chuzpah and daring, risk taker, a solution finder. That is why I am strongly against these idea of celebrating first class.

What is the need of buying something you will never use, what is the need of acquiring expensive education when you will still end up as a POS terminal operator[/s]
Your stupidity would have been acceptable without the wronged part.

3 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by SmartPolician: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:
While I was doing my doctorate at Leeds university,I noticed Nigerians always make first class, while the white kids just wanted a result.

That is why all our politicians kids studying abroad cannot make an impact on society with their expensive education. They will still come back to Nigeria to drag government work with ordinary folks

This stupid Nigerian man thinks white babes will flock around him if he was a first class product, but the white Chicks don't care about first class

What they wanted was a man with chuzpah and daring, risk taker, a solution finder. That is why I am strongly against these idea of celebrating first class.

What is the need of buying something you will never use, what is the need of acquiring expensive education when you will still end up as a POS terminal operator.

All your focus is just to get a job,

What separates you from the illiterate if you will still come back to work under an illiterate.

What an awesome point!

Ermmmm, Bbbwings, if you consider her view stupid, you should share your wise standpoint with us - you don't cancel someone's comment without sharing a much more superior argument. People like you shame me.

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by stayclearofme: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Congrats to you but how about others that contributed why single only Davido out?
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Queenlovely(f): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bbbwings:
Your stupidity would have been acceptable without the wronged part.
Do I look like I care what you think?
this is a public forum, you and everyone else is free to air her opinion,
don't become a witch to yourself and others
live and let's live
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by theFilmtric: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
vincentjk:
Even davido graduated with first class as well , for naija wetin money nor go do nor dey.

Congrats to him
lie
Davido graduated with a 2nd class upper in music

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by stayclearofme: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Wizkid is the stingiest musician in Africa sad
How is he stingy? Gold digger! Go and make your own money.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Queenlovely(f): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you this jobless attention seeking fool

What if I say your papa now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by vincentjk(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:
lie Davido graduated with a 2nd class upper in music
theFilmtricsay
Okay thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kanabee1:
My baby has a good heart
baby wey never suck ur breast...as that one a baby?!
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Tvoice: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
Then his colleague burner is bullying pipo around, u see life ? If u like fight me , I don talk my mind .
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

What is the need of buying something you will never use, what is the need of acquiring expensive education when you will still end up as a POS terminal operator.

All your focus is just to get a job, that is why job is scarce. 10million people are struggling for 1,000 jobs.

What separates you from the illiterate if you will still come back to work under an illiterate.

Why haven't the African continent produced inspiring Entrepreneurs like Zuckerberg? because they are just focused on the short term.

I am much convinced by the middle of your post

Risk taker, Solution finder

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by stanliwise(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

All your focus is just to get a job, that is why job is scarce. 10million people are struggling for 1,000 jobs.

Why haven't the African continent produced inspiring Entrepreneurs like Zuckerberg? because they are just focused on the short term.

What you’re asking for is quite complicated, not celebrating first class too much is something I quite agree to an extent but as for the young man getting his first class. What else can he do? It is a good thing for him to achieve and probably the only tangible goal in site.

Meanwhile as for the mark Zuckerberg of Africa generation, please forget it, Africa as a continent has not its environment to discover it entrepreneurs. Is it with our corrupt practices and gross mismanagement we want to promote industry to the world. Or do you think USA didn’t have a hand in help most of their big industry to the world?

It is not about the entrepreneurs now in Nigeria, it is about having a thriving environment which is almost not visible right now in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

What a myopic cretin.

3 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
That is wonderful. Congratulations to him.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by eventainment(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
hexagon
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by wman(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

Sure, because it is that easy to start and run a business in Nigeria.

Why talk about Zuckerberg? Why not celebrate the Flutterwave and Paystack that you have over here?

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by sirwhyteB(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
The highest investment so far!

Na to help one another

Who you help na im matters

Congrats
Thanks to your helpers
More grace to them
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Dumett: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nice one David. Investing in human capital is the best any govt or individual can embark on. May the Lord Almighty reward you

Do you want to see how I average @ least s70 daily just by watching ads for 10 seconds. Visit
http s://bi /30rE8U3 ( close the spaces)
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Queenlovely(f): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
wman:

Sure, because it is that easy to start and run a business in Nigeria.

Why talk about Zuckerberg? Why not celebrate the Flutterwave and Paystack that you have over here?
don't give me shit about paystack.

overvaluation made it a billion dollars.

and on the average it is rare.

America turn out Entrepreneurs daily, for every one pay stack in Nigeria there are 20 in india

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kanabee1:
My baby has a good heart

grin grin grin the future is female
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

Graduate from India has turned Bangalore into a silicone valley, what have our graduates done?

Graduates from China are soaking up ideas from America to help their country. What have saraki son and all others brought home.

Instead they go there to learn how to abuse drugs and turn gwarrimpa to a drug addict town.

NYSC camp is supposed to be a breeding ground for Entrepreneurs not a place to have sex.

Remember printing recharge card, soap making, tailoring is not Entrepreneurship, many illiterate grandmother can do that, separate your self from the madness
What have you done
White people seek jobs too.

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by luckysmills: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
K
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

don't give me shit about paystack.

overvaluation made it a billion dollars.

and on the average it is rare.

America turn out Entrepreneurs daily, for every one pay stack in Nigeria there are 20 in india
Owing to the elements of corruption and wickedness in the government,Nigeria's economy is doomed.
End the debate.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Crownp(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Queenlovely(f): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:
What have you done White people seek jobs too.
The ratio of job seeker to job creators are equal.
there is need for balance in life.
Africans running to America for job is more than whites seeking jobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.