Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class (42274 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

The ratio of job seeker to job creators are equal.

there is need for balance in life.

Africans running to America for job is more than whites seeking jobs
What is the function of the goddamn government?
If they can't create enough jobs with all the power and resources,then the economy is doomed.
Period.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by West2019(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kanabee1:
My baby has a good heart
see Dem.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by peculiar2233: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Evii: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
This @davido is something else. His rate of giving and assisting the poor is second to none. God bless you real good David.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Queenlovely(f): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is the function of the goddamn government?
If they can't create enough jobs with all the power and resources,then the economy is doomed.
Period.

you have said it like a typical African.

it is not just in Nigeria,

blacks are afraid of all the risk the whites take like mountain biking, scuba diving etc. they want to live forever. but have nothing to live for.

it is the same in Entrepreneurship, blacks are afraid of risk,

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

blacks are afraid of all the risk the whites take like mountain biking, scuba diving etc. they want to live forever. but have nothing to live for.

Don't cause me to blast you!!!
This has nothing to do with risks!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nmezor(f): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
How nice of OBO
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

Survival is difficult for many.
What can a poor person risk

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Queenlovely(f): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Don't cause me to blast you!!! This has nothing to do with risks!!!!
sorry but what is it about?
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

sorry
but what is it about?
Poverty and wretchedness.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Queenlovely(f): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Poverty and wretchedness.
are black American poor?
ARE south Africa poor
see it's a black thing
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kanabee1:
My baby has a good heart
hmmmm.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by denvers: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
God bless davido anywhere him dey. He has Touched more lives than most self acclaimed holy people...
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

are black American poor?

ARE south Africa poor

see it's a black thing
I might have to curse you though I don't believe in curses!!!!!!!
This has nothing to do with race.
The government should be replaced or destroyed.
The US government is indispensable to the development of America.
It's not even about intelligence.
We have smart devils and demons in the government that don't really care about the economy.
They just want to make as much money as possible.
Tell me what you have achieved instead of being pointless!!!!!!!!
I have flames in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by mudiana(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:
While I was doing my doctorate at Leeds university,I noticed Nigerians always make first class, while the white kids just wanted a result.

That is why all our politicians kids studying abroad cannot make an impact on society with their expensive education. They will still come back to Nigeria to drag government work with ordinary folks

This stupid Nigerian man thinks white babes will flock around him if he was a first class product, but the white Chicks don't care about first class

What they wanted was a man with chuzpah and daring, risk taker, a solution finder. That is why I am strongly against these idea of celebrating first class.

What is the need of buying something you will never use, what is the need of acquiring expensive education when you will still end up as a POS terminal operator.

All your focus is just to get a job, that is why job is scarce. 10million people are struggling for 1,000 jobs.

What separates you from the illiterate if you will still come back to work under an illiterate.

Graduate from India has turned Bangalore into a silicone valley, what have our graduates done?

Graduates from China are soaking up ideas from America to help their country. What have saraki son and all others brought home.

Instead they go there to learn how to abuse drugs and turn gwarrimpa to a drug addict town.

NYSC camp is supposed to be a breeding ground for Entrepreneurs not a place to have sex.

Remember printing recharge card, soap making, tailoring is not Entrepreneurship, many illiterate grandmother can do that, separate your self from the madness
awon motivational speaker. see how gingered I was but at the end, I no see ur own solution to the problem. China did dat, India did this, abeg wetin u come do? to remind us wat pple did Nd done abi? u try oh.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Kriss216: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:
While I was doing my doctorate at Leeds university,I noticed Nigerians always make first class, while the white kids just wanted a result.

That is why all our politicians kids studying abroad cannot make an impact on society with their expensive education. They will still come back to Nigeria to drag government work with ordinary folks

This stupid Nigerian man thinks white babes will flock around him if he was a first class product, but the white Chicks don't care about first class

What they wanted was a man with chuzpah and daring, risk taker, a solution finder. That is why I am strongly against these idea of celebrating first class.

What is the need of buying something you will never use, what is the need of acquiring expensive education when you will still end up as a POS terminal operator.

All your focus is just to get a job, that is why job is scarce. 10million people are struggling for 1,000 jobs.

What separates you from the illiterate if you will still come back to work under an illiterate.

Graduate from India has turned Bangalore into a silicone valley, what have our graduates done?

Graduates from China are soaking up ideas from America to help their country. What have saraki son and all others brought home.

Instead they go there to learn how to abuse drugs and turn gwarrimpa to a drug addict town.

NYSC camp is supposed to be a breeding ground for Entrepreneurs not a place to have sex.

Remember printing recharge card, soap making, tailoring is not Entrepreneurship, many illiterate grandmother can do that, separate your self from the madness

For those dummkopf asking me what I have done?
ALOT
One of the few times you've made a valid and reasonable post. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Go fund you in a Private school? I talk am. Look at the amount of money. Well good for him
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Lagoon0: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

ALOT

Where do you copy this your statement from ? cheesy .
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Lagoon0: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Don't cause me to blast you!!!
This has nothing to do with risks!!!!
But has to do with Low IQ or what? See it she's right
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by udomas(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

ALOT

God bless you mate!

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by ofiko123(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Congratulations to him on his graduation..

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Burgerlomo: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
Congratulations! May God bless you and Davido, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lagoon0:

But has to do with Low IQ or what? See it she's right
Both of you are wrong.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
mudiana:
awon motivational speaker. see how gingered I was but at the end, I no see ur own solution to the problem. China did dat, India did this, abeg wetin u come do? to remind us wat pple did Nd done abi? u try oh.
She has no solution.
I asked her to say what she has achieved but she didn't.
What is the meaning of that
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Kennytorio1: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
phodoraz:
Congratulations... Well deserved! This is why it is good to help if you have the means. So many dreams are dead because no one to help sponsor them to the height they need to attain.

I also have someone like that but can't use the money to help even when you have been loyal all your life with the person...he his indeed lucky
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by millionboi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

Remember printing recharge card, soap making, tailoring is not Entrepreneurship, many illiterate grandmother can do ttnshat, separate your self from the madness

ALOT
u said d truth
How I wish they can answer ur qtn
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Lastlook: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
I weak. Your write up nail it.

When i got my admission then, into a Nigeria university. I was an architect of all craziness.
Thought it was going to be a competitive environment, It's was a race then, for all my mate, I want First Class x3 here and there. (I had to channel my craziness to a better project, that will enhance my life).

With all the first class, I'm yet to see the usefulness of it. One of them now(My mate that criticized me of my academy performance) using the same brain to Sell iTune card online on Whatsapp.

When i was learning programming language (OOP, Java) around 2011 then. They thought, i was not serious. Even my own father kick against it. He was like, this things make no sense, Goto school or learn a major skills.

In my mind, I was like its my life. I was crazy enough during those era. (He called me and told me, I have earned enough and i wouldn't need your money, Good luck with your life)

I felt so down but too stubborn. Even if i greet him then, He wouldn't replied. The house tired me. But for God so good, After a year of dedication, i got to work with Google (Google Trade) via Matomy Media (Israel) and (India). (For me to print and sign the Insertion Order agreement cost 6k, Nobody to turn to but my mom and God. My dad make sure to block it but still the woman tried her best and still gave me. He said, i was going to use the money to buy cloth hahahah)

To cut it short, Money was coming, the same man later asked people to beg me. I never kick you out, You kick me out first because i was doing what most youth at that Era then wouldnt withstand. Instead of chasing after girls. (Now we are best pal hahahah, Father and Son) He will belike what is trending.....

Writing program with Nokia Java Phone and Text Book. Life just no balance. Now i'm a blockchain developer and vast in most programming language to Kotlin.

What am trying to say is that "Having First Class doesn't mean you nail it all, Work o, My brother work! Else you will be taking command from those who had 3rd class, Then you will know First class doesnt mean you have it all."

Queenlovely:

ALOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by CSTRR: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Every mallam and his kettle is getting a first class in the UK.

Education there must be pretty lax even for European standards.

You hardly hear of Nigerian engineers coming out with first class in Germany.

Those Germans will prove to you that you don't know anything.
Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by lozanni(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

ALOT

I love your Chuzpah ! grin

You really hit the nail on the head as what we need is an educational system that is able to identify and solve our political, economic and infrastructural deficiencies and ultimately, transform our nation to a first world nation.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Modupeoluwa123(f): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Queenlovely:

ALOT
Well thought out sis. Nothing far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class by Johnwick64: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
mtcheew is it only David that helped the guy that he is getting all the glory..Am sure some people gave him more than that 1 million naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bad And Good Experiences At Bowen University / How Do You Pronounce These Words? / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.