Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,032 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them (18927 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by chrizzyace: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Won’t they want government to use kinetic energy? Nonsense , only in Nigeria government dialogue with kidnappers, bandits, terrorist, oil vandals etc.

No be only kinetic force
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by KanuSE: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gumi is high on cow dung.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by mozona(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
does this man knows the meaning of bandits
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by senteugene: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Make dem just kidnap everybody na...
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by FBIBOT(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
So we are suppose to join them or b applauding them? What manner of gibberish is this Bayi
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by gurunlocker: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
They should arrest this man and teach him a lesson.... Why is he speaking for bandits and terrorists?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Jerewise332(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Spokesman of bandits
. Who dey even send dis alaye?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by kenyguy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
This man never tell us wetin him dey find
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Blackdisciple(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
optionalY09:
Eh eh, are we suppose to support them? At least the customs are already going in the bush to supply them with seized items from hardworking Nigerians. Which support is greater than government support.

When i heard the custom boss said they supplied bandit some bags of rise to save their own lives. These same customs will battle smugglers to the end to retrieve what is being smuggled. I thought i was dead, i quickly called my family to confirm if we have not been teleported to MARS

Funny enough we are still on planet Earth but believe me guys strange things are happening.

No only you are on earth oo , the worst is that you are in Nigeria
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Bigjoe68: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Imagine this goat telling us They Are Nigerians....

Those people were brought into Nigeria by Buhari b4 the 2015 elections to start a war if Buhari loses. They were later abandoned.
It is confirmed.

How dare you call them.Nigerians..
Minister of banditery.

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Blackdisciple(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
“Government should meet and dialogue with them because they are ready to listen.

What about the previous dialogue they did?? it did not yield any fruit rather they got more arms.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Osashalom: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by MrCodeSolo: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who are they against?...holding ammunitions and hiding inside the bush like wild hyenas is now a legit movement and cut-throat hustle, no even need CAC registration. Should I say, they are running a parallel movement along with a sitting wild cat-trainer called government, who still think their stray pets are harmless and obedient. Mtcheww
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Blackdisciple(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Blackdisciple:

“Government should meet and dialogue with them because they are ready to listen.

What about the previous dialogue they did?? it did not yield any fruit rather they got more arms.

Maybe the government need to give them some of James Ibori's looted funds that will soon be given back to Nigeria cos that cash will be looted again, useless sheikh and his gangs.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by ukahrawah: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gumi is a bandit.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Ralphshavin(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
This old man should shut the F**k up.... The press should stop patronizing this dingbats abeg... Ahannnnn
kennyify88:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/10/bandits-feel-everyone-is-against-them-sheikh-gumi/%3famp
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by wolement: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Uyi168:
.... See him jumping and turning like a baby goat..

If he's to shoot long shot against his opponent, he go sabi tight yansh, squeeze face nack the bullet...
angry

You no well. What has he got to do with this. Go and get yourself another purpose.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by alfredo1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
How can everyone be against them when we don't even know who they are?

They don't even need any amnesty if they really want to leave their evil ways.

Quietly drop your weapons and life continues.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by showafrica(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
optionalY09:
Eh eh, are we suppose to support them? At least the customs are already going in the bush to supply them with seized items from hardworking Nigerians. Which support is greater than government support.

When i heard the custom boss said they supplied bandit some bags of rise to save their own lives. These same customs will battle smugglers to the end to retrieve what is being smuggled. I thought i was dead, i quickly called my family to confirm if we have not been teleported to MARS

Funny enough we are still on planet Earth but believe me guys strange things are happening.

Nigeria is gone since. Terrorists conformably seeking for support.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Iyremafunwa: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Do this man listen to himself.
Dialogue with people that have killed many Nigerians.
He have not tell jus the truth.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Ojiofor: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Everyone should have welcomed they with flowers abi?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by West2019(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dss should get this badstrd idoit arrested
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by ThugBoy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
This bastard Gumi Dey even feel for all the innocent souls those bandits don kill?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Onepeople: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gumi is soliciting for amnesty to be given to terrorists, without paying attention to the victims of this terrorist group, one have to ask is the fulanis alright? Is their something fundamentally wrong with an average fulani man in respect to standing for justice, zon B are waiting for the they Nnamdi Kanu will step his foot in Nigeria so that Nigeria will resurrect their dead justice system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
This man is definitely a terrorism apologetic. Shouldn't people be against bandits in the first place? Do you even know the dictionary meaning of a bandit? A governor came out to say that not all bandits are criminals! God have mercy.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mr Gunmi or whatever you have lost relevance and respect on this your nonsense journey.

Keep whatever the idiots are saying to yourself you have lost the respect.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by preciousmetals: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
What is wrong with this Gumi self?, I think he's one of the sponsor of this terrorist organization
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by themanderon: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
Senior advocate of terrorists.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by barinedan(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who on earth with his senses will support the murderous actions of the bandits? This man Gumi should be arrested and thoroughly interrogated
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
So everyone is supposed to be for them and not against them?

As long the FG is keeping quiet on this useless GUMI (religion of PEACE teacher grin),

I hate these junkies up NORTH

Yes I said it!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by peterjulius00(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
This Gumi guy should be arrested, I can feel is connection to the bandit wahala in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Of Governor Umahi’s Aides Resign, Refuse To Join APC (Photos) / MBA Trading Capital: Investors Protest At Rivers Christ Embassy Church / What To Expect As Tinubu Holds Lagos Presidential Rally On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.