Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them (18819 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by sterlingD(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
Has this man become the Ambassador, Spokesman,Public Relations Officer, Representative,Chief Press Secretary of the Bandits,?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by YorubaPrince: 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
dumahi:
The most toxic people feel the most unjustly treated even while they treat others the most unjustly. It's the same reason snakes bite. What are the bandits asking for that makes them to KILL other people? Instead, they say that everyone is against them.

Before the rise of the likes of Kanu and Igboho due to the excesses of these bandits, who has ever attacked them down south for example? Very toxic people!!!

This is Mr. Trump written all over it! grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Plusstreet(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gumi, why this obsession with bandits. Is banditry a good thing? Why associate yourself with evil if you are not evil. Call a spade a spade.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Farki: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
When they are attacking raping killing and stealing from everyone,living in the bush like animals and trying to destroy everyone who isn't them why won't everyone be against them you stupid senile old goat?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Ykc2(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
I remembered when this man's father say he won't be alive and a Christian becomes the president of Nigeria, God did not waste time to grant his wishes when obasanjo became the president president
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Foodqueen(f): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Do they expect everyone to be hailing and clapping for them.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by xelly: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
Said by Terrorist spokesman
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by xelly: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Said by Terrorist spokesman. Voice of the hidden face
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by lancdoz: 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
How did we get to a place like this that we have to listen people like this. How unfortunate
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by timota(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
daddio:

This man is one of the bandits. The government should do something about him.
The buhari is a bandit also,so who should arrest who
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
optionalY09:
Eh eh, are we suppose to support them? At least the customs are already going in the bush to supply them with seized items from hardworking Nigerians. Which support is greater than government support.

When i heard the custom boss said they supplied bandit some bags of rise to save their own lives. These same customs will battle smugglers to the end to retrieve what is being smuggled. I thought i was dead, i quickly called my family to confirm if we have not been teleported to the MARS

Funny enough we are still on planet Earth but believe me guys strange things are happening.

Bros, are u serious about d customs supplying bandits rice?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Zenithpeak(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
This Gummi of a Sheik is a bloody hypocrite... How could a sane person be saying all this trash? ... In the name of religion or what?

Does he realized that, those bandits are criminals? Like he's one of them.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by daddio(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
timota:

The buhari is a bandit also,so who should arrest who

Only God can save us in this nation.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by eenai(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oga Gumi, go and sit down. All minority ethnic groups in Nigeria are all facing the same thing. Not only the fulanies. This blind support for these bandits is fast eroding Gumi's residual Good will.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by ogclassic1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Minister of Terrorism and Bandit Affairs.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by oluwasegun007(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
I thought class captain gave this man last warning,

Why is he still making a noise... undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Holaomoakin(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
I shall assume that he does not understand who bandits are. May God have mercy!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by sirp9898(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
How i wish bifrans hv someone like this in the govt talking about biafra
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by ekochris(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ofcourse. Who is not against banditry before?

Do they want us to sympathize with them for destroying lives and properties?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Masterkernel1: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Odoogu:
wooow...
Sheik Gumi is a genius and a Psychology expert.

He's sympathetic to terrorism.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by blackmantis: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kidnappers feel everyone is against them.
Ritualist feels everyone is against them.
Armed robbers feel every one is against them.
Child molesters feel everyone is against them.

See how this man reasons.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by rollandben(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gumi is a demon not cleric, he is just looking for a way to catch out.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by od501: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
kennyify88:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/10/bandits-feel-everyone-is-against-them-sheikh-gumi/%3famp

This Buhari minister of terrorism has finally run mad. What was he expecting, that we postrate for them in Thanksgiving?! Or let me guess, peck them on the cheek for killing hundreds on a weekly?!

Oh christ....we have spilled so much blood in this country that the value of human life is now at par with a frozen chicken!!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by eyinjuege: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
We must look like a joke to these people

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by paulovieroskoles: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Gumi talks like we offended the bandits and terrorists before they went on their killing and abduction spree. One would think that he is actually pretending to be naive or actually very stupid in the way he talks.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Why are we giving this man audience for pits sake
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Samtob90(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
optionalY09:
Eh eh, are we suppose to support them? At least the customs are already going in the bush to supply them with seized items from hardworking Nigerians. Which support is greater than government support.

When i heard the custom boss said they supplied bandit some bags of rise to save their own lives. These same customs will battle smugglers to the end to retrieve what is being smuggled. I thought i was dead, i quickly called my family to confirm if we have not been teleported to the MARS

Funny enough we are still on planet Earth but believe me guys strange things are happening.
And of course, the right thing for a rational being except you
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Litmus: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
He stressed that bandits feel, “everybody is against them,” hence they are vicious and aggressively fighting for survival.

Sheikh Gumi is definitely Nigerian'. I’ve always thought that Nigerians are natural comedians. And while this joke wouldn’t be in my top ten funniest jokes in the world list, I can see it making someone else’s top twenty funniest jokes list. grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by abfemi163: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fear
Anytin called
Northern Muslim
Dangerous,backward and Dogmatic pple
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by witworth(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
See how this guni or whatever they call him just dey blow easily and softly, this chief clerical terrorist.
He even dey do things officially now like say him na prime minister of Nigeria.
Person wey be ambassador of terrorists for this country so.
Okay no problem, we are supposed to form our own bandits group self make e be for face to face, but na una be government na, una fulani and general terrorist patron na General Buhari of Nigeria.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Lovelyn451(f): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
I'm not surprised, thats the curse placed on Ishmael their father, he will be a wild ass, he will be against everyone and everyone against him including his brothers
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them by Bluffly: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
So who should be with criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? / In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare / Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.