Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC (22991 Views)

"Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa / DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by theFilmtric: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK is simply displaying the Yoruba in him. this people are well known for their double faced life. they can betray even one of their own. Ishaq Akintola is another example of them them. they are the problem of southern unity. no one should trust them
I guess you had a nightmare about Yoruba again cheesy
Sorry ehn cheesy
I would love to see you in real life and see how you're faring
I don't think you're doing good
You're the no.1 tribalist in the whole Nairaland
I'm almost sure you live in the SW
I would really love to see the person behind this nonsense

theFilmtricsay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Letthrmsay(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
hotwax:
so that arrested old man can't say "my name is not iskilu wakili"?

FFK, you are really dirty

The reason I warned FFK on another thread, if is a case of mistaken identify, Wakilu will shout to high heaven is not Wakilu,so y is FFK playing devil's advocate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Ipromote: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fani should be ignored. The man is a basket mouth!
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Posts: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
He is trying to enter APC
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by EzeNri(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yorubas hate themselves. Why do they have to twist FFK statement?
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by King44(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Where is the evidence to prove that he is the criminal cos this one looks harmless o, truth be told
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Siwisheswereesh: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
True!

FFK is a jobless man. He lives on political patronage. But for how long That can't sustain him on the long run!! angry
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by ESN4ever: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
OPC is right... When did FFK become a lawyer to the killer herdsman Wakili... Yorubas should better support OPC now if they want to secure their land as ESN is doing now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by ChoCho54(f): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Methinks the claim by FFK shouldn't be jettison in all entirety.

This was his post that sparked the reactions and counter reactions.

Try and read FFKs piece saying it's not Wakil, it was so obvious who was bankrolling the filthy scum.
The piece of trash was an insult to the sensibilities of their victims!

I have never seen any Nigerian politician go as low.

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by AfonjaFirstSon: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
We Yorubas cannot move forward with the type of mindset we have. How can we betray our brothers and sisters because of political interest.

We are backbiters, we hate each other, we can also kill one another just for political interest. This is not our culture and we cannot move forward with this mindset.

Fulani herdsmen are trying to send us on Exile, but our brother FFK is busy romancing with them, so that they will allow him to join APC, all for political interest.

This is unacceptable and cannot be condoned in Yorubaland. FFK can simply naturalize and become a muslim in peace. We cannot allow a sly man to dwell amongst us.

One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by ChoCho54(f): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

This country nah cruise, everybody just dey do anyhow.
I swear down!
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by ChoCho54(f): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
True!

FFK is a jobless man. He lives on political patronage. But for how long That can't sustain him on the long run!! angry
And why the hell does he keep repeating that foreigners did it bollocks as if his readers were slowpokes?

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by pepericozi: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
I don't know why people are heartless because of money and position.

They are killing people day and night and you are happy playing politics with it.

The Lord Almighty will repay you in thousand fold.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by UncommonLogic: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
FFK is simply displaying the Yoruba in him. this people are well known for their double faced life. they can betray even one of their own. Ishaq Akintola is another example of them them. they are the problem of southern unity. no one should trust them
[/s]

Typical ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey. Nothing new here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Akpuobi1: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by jneutron4000: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
keep quiet, FFK is more Fulani than a Yoruba, his great grandfather was a Fulani man.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Fahdiga(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

I guess you had a nightmare about Yoruba again cheesy
Sorry ehn cheesy
I would love to see you in real life and see how you're faring
I don't think you're doing good
You're the no.1 tribalist in the whole Nairaland
I'm almost sure you live in the SW
I would really love to see the person behind this nonsense

theFilmtricsay
The truth is bitter
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by theFilmtric: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
The truth is bitter
I hope I see you one day
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Fahdiga(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:
I guess you had a nightmare about Yoruba again cheesy Sorry ehn cheesy I would love to see you in real life and see how you're faring I don't think you're doing good You're the no.1 tribalist in the whole Nairaland I'm almost sure you live in the SW I would really love to see the person behind this nonsense
theFilmtricsay
Truth is bitter
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Fahdiga(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

I hope I see you one day

theFilmtricsay
Don't want to loose my skull
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by theFilmtric: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Truth is bitter
as I said earlier I hope I see you one day
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
I've always known the man FFK is sa traitor, that's why I warned Sunday to be watchful.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by kolade560: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are a perfect representation of mediocrity and tribalistic bigotry.

4 Likes

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by theFilmtric: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't want to loose my skull
undecided I pity you Especially if you live in the SW
theFilmtricsay
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by theFilmtric: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
kolade560:

You are a perfect representation of mediocrity and tribalistic bigotry.
exactly bro
I would love to see how he is faring in life

theFilmtricsay
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by seunayantokun(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Methinks the claim by FFK shouldn't be jettison in all entirety.

This was his post that sparked the reactions and counter reactions.

No this is the post:

Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09
A septuagenarian arrested by members of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) is not the “wanted wakili”, according to Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

Some members of the OPC in Oyo State had, on Sunday, razed a Fulani settlement at Kajola in Ibarapa area of Oyo State before arresting the elderly blind man.

In the process, Daily Trust gathered wakili’s daughter-n-law was killed.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday, Fani-Kayode said the old man arrested is not the prime suspect.

His tweet read, “One Isikilu wakili, a foreign terrorist who operates in the Ibarapa area, is the most notorious, dangerous and bloodthirsty terrorist in the South-West today. He killed even more people yesterday. He is even worse than Abu and the old man that is in police custody in Ibadan.

“The Isikilu wakili that is still at large is the leading mafia don and he is a brutal and cold-blooded rapist and killer. He has brought torment and carnage to the people of the South-West. I call on my friend and brother, Sunday Igboho to support & and assist the Nigeria Police Force and intelligence agencies to find him, fish him out and bring him to justice.

“This must be done within the law and it must be done with power and precision. Now is the time to free the people of Ibarapa and the SW of his wickedness and barbarity. Now is the time to do what ought to have been done long ago. I trust our security forces to do the right thing. The old man that they have in custody is not the real Mcoy. Isikilu is the real Mcoy and he is still out there killing our people. Only our security forces with the total support and commitment of Sunday Igboho, the local community and the gallant and fearless sons and daughters of Oduduwa can save the day. And save the day they must!” he said.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by kolade560: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Viknat:
Yorubas are not Southerner. They are westerners o. No add them to our beloved south. We don't sell our pride for porridge
The way umahi, okorocha, uzodinma and Amaechi, did not sell their people for personal gains and enrichment. where were you when the kings in Anambra went to Abuja to lick the butt of buhari and were later sacked by the Governor, if it was Yoruba u will say they are doubled faced righ?.Go and learn , and stop swallowing the lies your forefathers told you hook,line and sinker, they will never tell you their own bad sides.

5 Likes

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by theFilmtric: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
We Yorubas cannot move forward with the type of mindset we have. How can we betray our brothers and sisters because of political interest.

We are backbiters, we hate each other, we can also kill one another just for political interest. This is not our culture and we cannot move forward with this mindset.

Fulani herdsmen are trying to send us on Exile, but our brother FFK is busy romancing with them, so that they will allow him to join APC, all for political interest.

This is unacceptable and cannot be condoned in Yorubaland. FFK can simply naturalize and become a muslim in peace. We cannot allow a sly man to dwell amongst us.

One Nigeria.
we both know you aren't Yoruba 90% of “1stson” monikers are for IPOB
And you're one
So cut the crap

theFilmtricsay

4 Likes

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Funkeshuga(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
Authoreety:
All man with his own.... Im not siding anyone here.

But yorubas deserve what they are getting now

sad east and their brainless conclusion, I presume your kinsmen In southwest are living on air?

Igbo have their people outside of their region than any tribe in Nigeria then you still wish the tribe bad as if, if it affect them your kinsmen that have properties here, the peasant farmers won't also share from the predicament

Igbo and Fulani no difference

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Ayomi90: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Viknat:
Yorubas are not Southerner. They are westerners o. No add them to our beloved south. We don't sell our pride for porridge
Yet ur children once they stop crawling nd start walking buy Ghana must go na straight to Yoruba land. D joke is on u Big foot

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / #panamapapers: EFCC, Interpol To Go After Saraki, Mark, Others / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.