Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC (23145 Views)

"Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa / DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by molotough(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:

we both know you aren't Yoruba 90% of “1stson” monikers are for IPOB
And you're one
So cut the crap

theFilmtricsay
he is not even an ipob , he's most likely a MONGREL Nairaland has long been infected with a whole lots of them disguised as Igbos and Yorubas who quickly position themselves on threads only to sow the seed of discord and hatred between Southerners and many of you keep falling for it. Yorubas and Igbos wanting out from this expired mere geographic expression on the map share the same unison of understanding and goals in real life but only Nairaland does it always seem like they hate each other, what does that tell you if not that a lot of fulani black arabs pigheads are been paid to pretend as Igbos and Oduduans on this faceless forum just to post comments that generate feelings of hatred among genuine southerners who read. Imagine one AfonjaFirstSon referring to Yorubas as betrayers by saying "we Yorubas are ...." it's typically a signature of these mongrels you should always watch out for by learning to ignore them of you cannot give them a number and them HERE
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Funkeshuga(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
chiagozien:
Ok na

whatever suit your imbecility. enjoy your imbecilic world

I know you don't have a brain of your own, so editing is quite understandable

m u m u people
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Miracle1991: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash
you're not Yoruba

you said it yourself
your tactics is dead on arrival
the last time I checked I was talking to an intelligent fellow. I don't know when I started answering terrorists. Pls don't expect my reply.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by chiagozien(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Funkeshuga:

what suit me is imbecility.And i enjoy my imbecilic world

You know i don't have a brain of my own, so editing is quite understandable

m u m u my people are
How will i know if you don't tell me.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by TemmyT002(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK is simply displaying the Yoruba in him. this people are well known for their double faced life. they can betray even one of their own. Ishaq Akintola is another example of them them. they are the problem of southern unity. no one should trust them

You are sick for this rubbish you posted.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Funkeshuga(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
chiagozien:
How will i know if you don't tell me.

just GTFOH with your slow brain
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by ngadaAwo: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
Miracle1991:
the last time I checked I was talking to an intelligent fellow. I don't know when I started answering terrorists. Pls don't expect my reply.

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Emekaonline: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
duro4chang:
As unstable as water, you shall not excel!

I think you have got it right for the traitor. He deserves the same curse Jacob placed on Reuben. Thanks
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by InaNla(f): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
FFK has always been a bastard so I’m not surprised. He is now eating crumbs from Yahaya Bello’s table and as they anyways say, he who pays the piper dictates the music.

Whatever the case is, Iskilu Wakili and Seriki Igangan will never be allowed to operate from any part of the south west again. The police can do whatever they like with Wakili but as far as we are concerned, he will never be allowed to continue his criminality on how land.
[/s]

Nonsensical statement as usual.

Kai barber!
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by chiagozien(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Let me GTFOH with my slow brain
better for yougrin grin
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Alexis11: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK is simply displaying the Yoruba in him. this people are well known for their double faced life. they can betray even one of their own. Ishaq Akintola is another example of them them. they are the problem of southern unity. no one should trust them

I have never seen a trust worthy Igbo man.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Ayomi90: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
chiagozien:
Every Igbo is in Yellowbat land because they have buy up south west.

Soon the remaining Foolish People will join their brothers in benin republic.
Ahah, they buy South West, mumu talk. Agbero still dey collect money from ur brothers here nd dem no fit talk. They na gala box ur ppl dey Cary run for express dem use buy SW abi u think say here na Enugu or Abia where u buy land for 60k?

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by digital234: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin

IDP CAMPS

SOUTH WEST ZONE LOADING...........67 %

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Funkeshuga(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
chiagozien:
better for yougrin grin

you're just one attention seeker, go and play with your toys
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by chiagozien(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Am just one attention seeker, let me go and play with my toys
No wonder.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by adekolaelect(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Can you imaginary theories solve the problems of you Igbo's .when will you stop lay blames of your leadership failure on other tribe who are even your saviours from the unlucky situations in your region ? Pls apply your sense and concentrate on your own problem than insubordination that take away your sense of reasoning .

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Factshunter: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
digital234:
grin

IDP CAMPS

SOUTH WEST ZONE LOADING...........67 %

What a dark mind you have. If this is what you wish them it's back to you and the tribe you come from. Oya, say amen?

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by AdekunleScience: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
jneutron4000:
keep quiet, FFK is more Fulani than a Yoruba, his great grandfather was a Fulani man.
This is the real issue here. FFK is not really a Yoruba citizen but due to the liberal mindset of most Yoruba we are less concerned if a half-breeds like FFK (half-Fulani), Obasanjo (half-Ibo), Seyi Inarobo makinde (half-Ijaw) holds political office in Yoruba, or parades themselves as Yoruba leaders. We Yorubas pretend not to be aware that half-breeds naturally have divided loyalty, we do not hesitate to entrust them with political powers, yet we wonder why they support foreigners against us.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by jneutron4000: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
AdekunleScience:
This is the real issue here. FFK is not really a Yoruba citizen but due to the liberal mindset of most Yoruba we are less concerned if a half-breeds like FFK (half-Fulani), Obasanjo (half-Ibo), Seyi Inarobo makinde (half-Ijaw) holds political office in Yoruba, or parades themselves as Yoruba leaders. We Yorubas pretend not to be aware that half-breeds naturally have divided loyalty, we do not hesitate to entrust them with political powers, yet we wonder why they support foreigners against us.
We Full blooded Yoruba need to start creating awareness if fact we should never allow half Yoruba or a Yoruba married to non Yoruba to hold any political post in Yorubaland anymore, they always have divided loyalty and they will always sabotage every effort to make Yoruba land great. Family background should start being a major factor in Election across Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by AdekunleScience: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
jneutron4000:
We Full blooded Yoruba need to start creating awareness if fact we should never allow half Yoruba or a Yoruba married to non Yoruba to hold any political post in Yorubaland anymore, they always have divided loyalty and they will always sabotage every effort to make Yoruba land great. Family background should start being a major factor in Election across Yoruba land
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
I am fed up with Yoruba problems. In the last two weeks, I have meditated upon Yoruba crisis and got fed up. Yorubas are the problems of the Southern Nigeria. Yorubas are problems to themselves.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by digital234: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
Factshunter:

What a dark mind you have. If this is what you wish them it's back to you and the tribe you come from. Oya, say amen?

This is not a time to trade words . Let us secure our lands from this people . IDPs is not a good sight to behold for us in the SW .. Please
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by T9ksy(m): 2:20am On Mar 11, 2021
jneutron4000:

That will be the case once we have our country.

#YorubaNationNow
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Factshunter: 2:23am On Mar 11, 2021
digital234:

This is not a time to trade words . Let us secure our lands from this people . IDPs are not a good sight to behold for us in the SW. Please

And who is the " US " the OUR LAND " to start with? Dude, you can't deceive me, ok? So, stop trying to be smart here. You better say amen to what you wish the SW. angry

Nonsense.
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Mozegee: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2021
That who they are. And with people like ffk who talk in different mouth,there will be nothing like southern unity. Betrayal is their first name.
Fahdiga:
Re: Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC by Mozegee: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2021
That who they are. And with people like ffk who talk in different mouth,there will be nothing like southern unity. Betrayal is their first name.[
quote author=Fahdiga post=99768845]FFK is simply displaying the Yoruba in him. this people are well known for their double faced life. they can betray even one of their own. Ishaq Akintola is another example of them them. they are the problem of southern unity. no one should trust them [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party / President Jonathan Congratulates Aregbesola / Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.