Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• (985 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by czarr(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
One of the best ways to keep your wife respectful is to be her boss! Do not open a business for your wife, open a business for yourself and employ your wife to manage it while you pay her salary.

It is not smart to allow your wife have a boss outside or even be her own boss, i know it sounds mean but trust me if you are not ready to do this don't marry.I can't go into details here...

So go ahead open that bar, supermarket or boutique and let her manage and give you account. after paying that bride price put her to work, let her contribute in making you some money. when she sees how hard it is to manage a business she'll learn how to be considerate while making demands.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by RedSquid: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by Spending123: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
czarr:
One of the best ways to keep your wife respectful is to be her boss! Do not open a business for your wife, open a business for yourself and employ your wife to manage it while you pay her salary.

It is not smart to allow your wife have a boss outside or even be her own boss, i know it sounds mean but trust me if you are not ready to do this don't marry.I can't go into details here...

So go ahead open that bar, supermarket or boutique and let her manage and give you account. after paying that bride price put her to work, let her contribute in making you some money. when she sees how hard it is to manage a business she'll learn how to be considerate while making demands.

OP If not for the sake of Buhari I would have tell you to send me your account details let me delete it.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by czarr(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Spending123:

OP If not for the sake of Buhari I would have tell you to send me your account details let me delete it.
Lol
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by salisuammy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
czarr:

Oga, will you still advise the woman to do this to her husband if she is richer?
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by czarr(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
salisuammy:

Oga, will you still advise the woman to do this to her husband if she is richer?
I am not here for women, i only speak for the interest of Men, i could care less what a woman does with her money.

A man is above a woman!...you have the right to believe what you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by Barbsamiin: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
czarr:

It is not smart to allow your wife have a boss outside or even be her own boss, i know it sounds mean but trust me if you are not ready to do this don't marry. I can't go into details here...

You'd make sense at some points, but do you meant if one can't afford to open a business or do all these you have mentioned he should not get married?
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by czarr(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Barbsamiin:

You'd make sense at some points, but do you meant if one can't afford to open a business or do all these you have mentioned he should not get married?
Yes if you can't afford to open a business on the side that your wife can manage for you then don't marry its not worth it.
a small boutique shouldn't cost more than 300k.
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by Barbsamiin: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
czarr:
Yes if you can't afford to open a business on the side that your wife can manage for you then don't marry its not worth it.
a small boutique shouldn't cost more than 300k.
What If a lowkey hustler do'nt have those extra money to do that? You wan preek kii person?
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by LordKO(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
If your wife has to automatically work under you or be less successful than you before she can respect you, something is either wrong with one of you or both of you. Denying an adult their rights to liberty under any guise is evil, just as one's inability to exercise their liberty within the confines of decorum is a disease. There'll always be malice in any marriage or meaningful interpersonal relationship where money serves as the bond that brings the parties involved together and where one who's more financially successful automatically becomes the ultimate decider of the things that happen in the union.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by SeaTrade(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Until she use your money train her family,na that time you go get sense.
I don't have a problem with my woman working,just that things I wont tolerate are coming home late or answering work calls in my house.
I no want am at all!!!
When I no dey see you you can work as you like,when you come house I no want hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by czarr(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordKO:
If your wife has to automatically work under you or be less successful than you before she can respect you, something is either wrong with one of you or both of you. Denying an adult their rights to liberty under any guise is evil, just as one's inability to exercise their liberty within the confines of decorum is a disease. There'll always be malice in any marriage or meaningful interpersonal relationship where money serves as the bond that brings the parties involved together and where one who's more financially successful automatically becomes the ultimate decider of the things that happen in the union.
Have it your way, what you said sounds like the mature and fair thing to do,it also sounds good in the ear, but the reality on ground is different i guess you are not married, there is a power dynamic thay should be maintained if a relationship should be successful, and it helps when the man is the boss of the woman business wise.
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by mariahAngel(f): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
czarr:

It is always very funny when men like you assume women don't have minds of their own. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by Richy4(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you kidding me? That means every client/ customer that steps into that establishment looking for the boss most be male smiley.... Because every female client will be subjected to "microscopic scrutiny" by madam shocked
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by lilyheaven: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
czarr:
Have it your way, what you said sounds like the mature and fair thing to do,it also sounds good in the ear, but the reality on ground is different i guess you are not married, there is a power dynamic thay should be maintained if a relationship should be successful, and it helps when the man is the boss of the woman business wise.
You want to open bar for your wife to manage?
My hand no dey ooo
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by pozehnani(f): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Making me the manager is still the same as making me the boss because I'll still be in charge.
Re: Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• by culf: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
then where is the trust? I will rather open it for her, let her run and manage it herself. maybe from time to time ask her how its going.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Is Needed Urgently / Please Help! How Do I Start Saving / New In! 10 inches Andriod Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.