Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Advice Is Needed Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Is Needed Urgently (979 Views)

Your Advice Is Needed / Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage... / Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Is Needed Urgently by babajeje123(m): 1:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Aa
Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by SportsHD: 2:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Get a refund
Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by Vision101(m): 3:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Tell her to be close to God. There's nothing God cannot do. The heart of your friend is in his hands. He can turn it again to her direction. Let her stop cursing the relations of her husband and allow God to fight for her.

When you fight for yourself, God will hands of and watch you. If you allow him to fight for you he will deliver victory without trace to you.

Your friend is threading on very dangerous path. I pray that he survives it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by Acidosis(m): 3:32am On Dec 03, 2021
What's the point praying for your friend or his wife to get pregnant even though both of them live in different countries? What's your prayer point exactly? For God to teleport his sperm from wherever he is to his wife's egg?

Also, what medical steps have they taken? What's the diagnosis? Any hormone boosting therapy, artificial insemination, IVF? If they've done IVF, now many?

Have they had any discussion on adoption or surrogacy? What's his personal diagnosis? What does his SFA results say?

The word pastor was mentioned at least 10 times in your discussion but nothing was said about his doctor. Why? What the fvck is "she can't give birth?" Did someone kidnap her womb and fallopian tubes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by babajeje123(m): 3:46am On Dec 03, 2021
Vision101:
Tell her to be close to God. There's nothing God cannot do. The heart of your friend is in his hands. He can turn it again to her direction. Let her stop cursing the relations of her husband and allow God to fight for her.

When you fight for yourself, God will hands of and watch you. If you allow him to fight for you he will deliver victory without trace to you.

Your friend is threading on very dangerous path. I pray that he survives it.

I know he is on a wrong path. We just finished talking now after spending 4 hours with a new lady. He said God is asking him to move on after 7 years. He said they are not spiritually compatible. I just feel for this lady

2 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by babajeje123(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Acidosis:
What's the point praying for your friend or his wife to get pregnant even though both of them live in different countries? What's your prayer point exactly? For God to teleport his sperm from wherever he is to his wife's egg?

Also, what medical steps have they taken? What's the diagnosis? Any hormone boosting therapy, artificial insemination, IVF? If they've done IVF, now many?

Have they had any discussion on adoption or surrogacy? What's his personal diagnosis? What does his SFA results say?

The word pastor was mentioned at least 10 times in your discussion but nothing was said about his doctor. Why? What the fvck is "she can't give birth?" Did someone kidnap her womb and fallopian tubes?
He is now capitalizing on spiritual compatibility. He said they are not compatible spiritually.
Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by babajeje123(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Please help me to help this woman. She didn't allow me to sleep. She has been crying since on phone and I'm even scared that she may want to hurt herself.
Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by Acidosis(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2021
babajeje123:

He is now capitalizing on spiritual compatibility. He said they are not compatible spiritually.

He's not serious. You can't cry more than the bereaved.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by babajeje123(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Acidosis:

He's not serious. You can't cry more than the bereaved.
I know he has moved on in his mind, but how do I help this woman is my concern at this moment? She has been wounded and battered, no child, hubby left her for more than a year without knowing his whereabout only for him to return and say the next thing is divorce. And she doesn't have parents! All her efforts to save her marriage just flushed down the drain. Na wa o
Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by Kobojunkie: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2021
babajeje123:
My concern is the wife. How do I help her? How would I advise her to move on if my friend tells her later that he is no longer interested in their marriage? She is really banking on me to help her talk to him and each time I do that, he listens and promises to talk to the wife but will rather spend hours talking to other girls.
Why are you overly invested in what is not meant to be your business or concern? And please do not say God made it so because God never sent His followers out to monitor or manage the walk of others, so your claim to follow what the Bible says and all does not compute at all..

Her marriage is not a project for you to take on or fix for her. You putting yourself in the middle of their marriage already makes you a problem, and by the way. The contract called marriage she has is between your friend and her. If you are willing, you can regale her with true stories of what her husband has nene up to and where he is, but something tells me that is not what you intend on doing either. Leave the man and woman to tackle their life together and go work instead on yours. undecided

As for your friend, well, I don't understand such friendships so I am just going to say you should continue. undecided

P.S. Ezekiel and the valley of dry bones is a vision of what is to come, most likely when the resurrection of the Israel dead takes place before the end. undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by greenie77: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2021
The marriage has ended, encourage the woman to accept her reality and move on with her life as the man has already done.

She can go to a fertility clinic and make a choice for high quality sperm to be Injected into her uterus to get pregnant or she goes for adoption.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by faithfull18(f): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
In those 7years, it wasn't discovered medically the one with the fertility issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Husband gave a different version of the problem, wife is giving a different version too. Never you believe anyone of them. Never take sides. You never know who is lying. Your friend is jumping from one lady to the other, he was/is/can never be a decent man. According to him, his pastor told him to chose lady number 2, yet he's already dating a nurse, 4 ladies in total, he's a bloody foooool, when he catches diseases, he will look for the next person to accuse. As I read this piece I kept wondering why you are nosing in someone's marital home undecided , as soon as you were making attempts to reconcile them, and you saw it wasn't working, plus your friends womanizing lifestyle, you should have quit, now that you've given the wife hope, what next? If she's a smart woman, she will be wise enough to move on with her life.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by Hathor5(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
I can't finish the first paragraph because the story is so annoying right from the start. God didn't agree bla bla, the wife is possessed bla bla.

Go for medical check up for fvck's sake.

And it's for better for worse. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by Hathor5(f): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
faithfull18:
In those 7years, it wasn't discovered medically the one with the fertility issue

Foolish people.
Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
faithfull18:
The story wogowogo, no be small. undecided
Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by Homeboiy: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are the problem of their marriage

The woman should get pregnant for another msn if truly she can give birth

If I was to be the guy

I will tell her straight up to move on

Marry from there and never look back
Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by cooooooks(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Stupid.

The husband is unlikely to know peace.
The friend is losing sleep over something he can't influence.
The former wife should thank Universe and move on with her life.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Is Needed Urgently by babajeje123(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thank you all for your comments, there's nothing wrong with my involvement however I have made up my mind to stop interfering. I am also cutting my friend some slack as I can't be a friend to someone that derives joy in toying with other people's emotions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Had To Choose: Save Wife Or Son / Dead Uncle Wife Adopted Kids And Brothers Refuse. / 'how My Sister’s Jilted Lover Shot Me' - Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.