Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Applicants Cry-out Over Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets, Controllers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applicants Cry-out Over Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets, Controllers (647 Views)

Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Resurfaces / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applicants Cry-out Over Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets, Controllers by Tasleema2(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Some Nigerians seeking to obtain international passport booklets in Lagos to enable them travel outside the country on Wednesday decried their inabilities to get the passports from the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) passport offices, in the state.
They told the press that they had been visiting the offices in Ikoyi, Festac town, and Ikeja for weeks without success.

According to standard, there are 32-page booklets for five years and 64-page booklets for five years and 10 years respectively. However, attempts to access the NIS website at the time of writing this report to get the official amounts that prospective applicants should pay for either of the booklets proved abortive.

Mr. Gani Anifowose, a businessman, who deals in textiles at Okearin Market on Lagos Island told the press that he was yet to obtain the passport booklet he applied and paid for since February.

“Since I applied in February, I have been parading the Ikoyi Passport Office.

“ I just want to appeal to the Federal Government to fix whatever the issue is because my inability to get it is affecting my business proposals.

READ MORE https://allnews.ng/news/applicants-cry-out-over-scarcity-of-international-passport-booklets-controllers-deny-scarcity

Re: Applicants Cry-out Over Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets, Controllers by VadBet(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Na their way.

Very pathetic undecided
Re: Applicants Cry-out Over Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets, Controllers by lanre9ja(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
They won reduce traveler....... na lie

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Lions Not Attack When You Ate In A Safari Open Vehicle / Ferry To Seattle / How Is Life Generally In Igarra, Akoko-edo, Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.