Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) (33849 Views)

EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by babaijebue(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
make una leave men alone to hustle. man must chop.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
lekki1444:
cool all these yyahoo boys need to get a life. you cant get rich scamming people.

But some politicians got rich scamming people! That's not to support these hoodlums oh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Forget these Yahoo guys!

Let me design your space.

Check out these Designs:

POP, Wallpaper, 3D panel, & LCD wall Panel (TV console).

For enquiries: call /WhatsApp on : zero7zero169611zero1

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by lekki1444: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
preciousMI1:

But some politicians got rich scamming people! That's not to support these hoodlums oh
Politicians are not scamming people. they are scamming the system. its one thing to take money gotten from digging oil from the earth and for you to be in that position means its your time in the sun and so its just the cosmos giving you that access but whatever you do with that access will bring its own karma in due time HOWEVER IT IS A MORE INTENSE SIN scamming money from other poor people by emptying the llittle they have in their account. e get why dem dey lynch people who steal from other poor people.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Ealbb: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Another azuo , sebi u get family
lessonotes:
This is becoming more and more everyday a terrible anomaly. Youthful power channeled down the drain. It's Sad. We have youthful power not been utilized in Nigeria. See boys in their strength infancy.

If am the president, I would seek to employ 8 Million able bodied youth into the armed forces collecting not less than 250k each. 3 million into Police force, give indigenous company like Innoson to provide police vehicles for this 3 million; each officer in this 3 million will have a police vehicle with gadgets; that would boost Innoson capacity; they would employ more youths to meet this demand; then give 4 million to the Army and 500k each to Airforce and Navy.

With a 4 million strength army and 3 million armed police force, insecurity will reduce.

Anyway these are wishful thinking and i don't think a corrupt system can have this in place.

Are you a teacher, we have more than 2000 lesson notes here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lessonotes.lesson_notes
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by lanre88(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Rather than engage in fraudulent activities, come to us.

We would expose you to something better that is sustainable for the rest of your life.

We are concerned about you living a good life.

A word is enough...
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by haybhi1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Free dem jor

Without these boys Nigeria go crash where do you want to get Forex from nobody is sending money to Nigeria again except them

In my area more than half of all properties are being bought by such guys, cars and other such business are heavily patronised by these guys without them all these sellers of luxury goods and cars and houses or lands no go see customer

If you were rehabilitating them the way you are rehabilitating murderous Fulani herdsmen, compensating "bandits" Aka boko haram 2.0 it would have been a different thing.

If you had Jobs for them and they refused to do those instead but go into Yahoo yahoo it would have been a different thing

I don't understand how you'll arrest someone who is bringing foreign exchange into Nigeria,
While rehabilitating and paying boko haram, killer herdsmen who are killing Nigerians and taking Nigeria's foreign exchange to Niger, Chad and elsewhere

You obviously don't know how doltish you sound trying to justify fraud. I would normally have have suggested that you question your sanity and sense of responsibility. But you obviously see nothing wrong with a crime, so it's a wasted energy.

Only God knows how I got to be paired with tonnes of sapheaded compatriots. Just too many dumbheads for a country!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by chrizzyace: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
Emptoluwani:
Almost every nigga out there is a yahoo boy. I think this bawa guy is working o

How is he working? Have you not been reading news of how Efcc arresting yahoo boys increased since 2019... don’t understand you sha? angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by larryking540: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Chimgoziem217:
The more they arrest them the more they increases...

But what do you expect?
A man's means of survival determines his consciousness.

May Hod help us

the jail term is very low , increase the jail term , right now in edo state ,the govt are asking the youth to come register for job opportunities .. when arm robbers who were caught were killed by firing squad at lekki beach , robbery cases reduced drastically ,,,
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abeg make una use EFCC REPLACE ARMY. THEY REALLY TRYING
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
lessonotes:
This is becoming more and more everyday a terrible anomaly. Youthful power channeled down the drain. It's Sad. We have youthful power not been utilized in Nigeria. See boys in their strength infancy.

If am the president, I would seek to employ 8 Million able bodied youth into the armed forces collecting not less than 250k each. 3 million into Police force, give indigenous company like Innoson to provide police vehicles for this 3 million; each officer in this 3 million will have a police vehicle with gadgets; that would boost Innoson capacity; they would employ more youths to meet this demand; then give 4 million to the Army and 500k each to Airforce and Navy.

With a 4 million strength army and 3 million armed police force, insecurity will reduce.

Anyway these are wishful thinking and i don't think a corrupt system can have this in place.

Are you a teacher, we have more than 2000 lesson notes here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lessonotes.lesson_notes
You think the government don't know what to do to make this country better? they sure know what to do but they won't do it. A brief story I heard on a radio program 2013/3014, a certain governor traveled with one of his commissioners to one of this developed countries, the commissioner suggested a developed drainage system project to the governor to be initiated in Nigeria but when they got to Nigeria, the commissioner was fired. Nigeria leaders are evil
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by frog12: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
this may be old recycled news EFCC put out there for publicity !!
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by tunary(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
lekki1444:
are they not in jail ?
politicians also go to jail, remember you said fraud can't make them rich.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by lekki1444: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
tunary:
politicians also go to jail, remember you said fraud can't make them rich.
as in you are not going to live happily ever-after. richness is not just money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
heendrix:
The Efcc likes dulling things.....i expected them all to all be shot dead by now and their dead bodies burnt to ash in those vehicles

Oh I so miss my Dear General Abacha, I'm sure this exactly would have been his marching orders sad

Yeah after we kill Tinubu!
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
lekki1444:
cool all these yyahoo boys need to get a life. you cant get rich scamming people.

You can say that again bro.
No how, one day na one day.

I hope Damnn Nigarrr is seeing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by samdaisi: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please since I have been reading news I have never heard where EFCC raided our brother in North, are they saying those guys only specialized in banditry,kidnapping and bokoharamist
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by CHIMACHIDI4EVER(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
My question be say the Paul okoye na the one way we know?
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
lekki1444:

and efcc evidence be cars laptop and phones

and so efcc go go court disgrace them selves

proper investigation zero
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Coldie(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Why can't the EFCC refund recovered fraud money's back to their original owners?
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
lessonotes:

With a 4 million strength army and 3 million armed police force, insecurity will reduce. The initial recruitment can even be 10 million.

Anyway these are wishful thinking and i don't think a corrupt system can have this in place with an over bloated civil service.

Unfortunately, your wish is just a wish. Such can never happen in this country called Nigeria.
All hope has been lost sir.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Muhylonaire007: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
lanre88:
Rather than engage in fraudulent activities, come to us.

We would expose you to something better that is sustainable for the rest of your life.

We are concerned about you living a good life.

A word is enough...

I am personally interested in that something better you wish to expose them to.
Show me the way sir.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by livinbygrace: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Enough of this rubbish news.Almost 70% of youths from poor background doing well in Nigeria are into one or too shady deals.Efcc should better arrest all the youths in this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by comrChris(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
When is EFCC visiting Unizik?
The number of yahoo boys in this school is increasing everyday, all they do is to oppress people doing legit business with their flashy cars and flamboyant life style
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Shugar1: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
lessonotes:

According to Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Army, the Nigerian Army as at 2020 has 6,000 officers and 150,000 soldiers. This is not really sufficient for a large country like ours. That's why, our security is stretched thin.

With a 4 million strength army and 3 million armed police force, insecurity will reduce. The initial recruitment can even be 10 million.

Station 500,000 troops in Borno, another 500,000 in Zamfara. 300,000 in katsina and 250,000 in the middle belt.

Anyway these are wishful thinking and i don't think a corrupt system can have this in place with an over bloated civil service.

Those figures up there are ridiculously high.
8million x 250000 is about #1.2tr a month. The country cant afford it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Yahoo Yahoo is an industry.

If you really want to shut them down, shut down the internet........

Ha ha

$1 equals 475 nigga money and you think you can stop the proliferation of laptopers? Yet you have not provided social benefits?

Please build more prisons.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by od501: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
lekki1444:
you cant. there is always consequences

Then say there will be consequences, but as for being rich, that shii can make one super rich.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
29 out of 2 million.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
Why there is no single EFCC in the North to arrest all fulani bandits and other terrorist groups in the North

Fulani EFCC terrorist in Nigeria security uniforms are kidnapping our youths tagging them Yahoo boys.

People should start resisting any abduction by Nigeria state terrorists in uniforms.

1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by doxijaw: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Well done
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Chimgoziem217:
The more they arrest them the more they increases...

But what do you expect?

May Hod help us

Did you coin or copy the expression from somewhere ?

If it's originally yours,then you are a philosopher.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Simeonjoe1: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
lessonotes:
This is becoming more and more everyday a terrible anomaly. Youthful power channeled down the drain. It's Sad. We have youthful power not been utilized in Nigeria. See boys in their strength infancy. Nigeria has the third-largest youth population in the world, after India and China, with nearly half its population under the age of eighteen - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria#Society. And most of these youths have access to internet enabled phones, many unemployed, why won't they indulge in negative vices.

According to Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Army, the Nigerian Army as at 2020 has 6,000 officers and 150,000 soldiers. This is not really sufficient for a large country like ours. That's why, our security is stretched thin.

Station 500,000 troops in Borno, another 500,000 in Zamfara. 300,000 in katsina and 250,000 in the middle belt.

Anyway these are wishful thinking and Governance viewed from the outside is different from what we have inside and also i don't think a corrupt system can achieve this, not to forget an over bloated civil service that consumes close to 50% of national budget in paying salaries. The 2021 Budget has N9.41 Trillion allocated to recurrent and service personnel expenditure. - https://www.tekedia.com/breakdown-of-nigerias-2021-national-budget-of-34-billion/

May God help Nigeria.

Where you won see money to fund all this thing?
May government no wa see money pay salary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Funny Chat With A Scammer / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / Austin Isaiah Detained By EFCC Dies After Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.