Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) (33837 Views)

EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Pyhonist: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
The Government gives amnesty to killers and even give them two month audio ultimatum to surrender. But same government will arrest youth who are not killing anybody and send them to prison without warning.

What a country...this simply mean the youths should stop Yahoo and carry AK47.

Let government tread carefully and call a spade a spade because if the youths from the south are forced to carry weapons because that the language the useless government understands, that will be the end of this country cos its going to be the blood of people in power that will flood the streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
lessonotes:
This is becoming more and more everyday a terrible anomaly. Youthful power channeled down the drain. It's Sad. We have youthful power not been utilized in Nigeria. See boys in their strength infancy. Nigeria has the third-largest youth population in the world, after India and China, with nearly half its population under the age of eighteen - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria#Society. And most of these youths have access to internet enabled phones, many unemployed, why won't they indulge in negative vices.

If am the president, I would seek to employ 8 Million able bodied youth into the armed forces collecting not less than 250k each. 3 million into Police force, give indigenous company like Innoson to provide police vehicles for this 3 million; each officer in this 3 million will have a police vehicle with gadgets; that would boost Innoson capacity; they would employ more youths to meet this demand; then give 4 million to the Army and 500k each to Airforce and Navy.

According to Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Army, the Nigerian Army as at 2020 has 6,000 officers and 150,000 soldiers. This is not really sufficient for a large country like ours. That's why, our security is stretched thin.

With a 4 million strength army and 3 million armed police force, insecurity will reduce. The initial recruitment can even be 10 million.

Station 500,000 troops in Borno, another 500,000 in Zamfara. 300,000 in katsina and 250,000 in the middle belt.

Anyway these are wishful thinking and Governance viewed from the outside is different from what we have inside and also i don't think a corrupt system can achieve this, not to forget an over bloated civil service that consumes close to 50% of national budget in paying salaries. The 2021 Budget has N9.41 Trillion allocated to recurrent and service personnel expenditure. - https://www.tekedia.com/breakdown-of-nigerias-2021-national-budget-of-34-billion/

May God help Nigeria.

Are you a teacher, we have more than 2000 lesson notes here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lessonotes.lesson_notes

how are you going to raise money to finance this your budget
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by deherdsman: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
that is what they are naturally good at
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Newton85: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
lekki1444:
cool all these yyahoo boys need to get a life. you cant get rich scamming people.
It's not even that there are no fraudsters/scammers even in Europe and America, it's just that those ones go on to establish and invest in profit- making, lucrative businesses with their scan money. But you see these utterly dumb, low IQ numbskulls over here, all they want to do with the proceeds from that fraudulent activities is to drive the latest cars, shag women, flaunt on social media, and all sorts of brainless ostentatious display of their ill-gotten wealth. Just look at that monumental slowpoke Hushpuppi for instance. Smart in scamming, utterly dumb in life.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
So here are their names:

Internet fraud isn't peculiar to any tribe or geographical location:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/efcc-arrests-37-internet-fraudsters-in-ekiti/amp/

Pls check d names of d suspects caught here. They are even 37 as against d 29 u are rejoicing over
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by AK481(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
The day hausa go learn this yahoo eh?

Na run we go run comot for this country

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by AK481(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
The day hausa go learn this yahoo eh?

Na run we go run comot for thid
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Otiwaikuku: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1369668413832957962?s=19
Let EFCC also arrest and parade corrupt civil servants and politicians.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
comrChris:
When is EFCC visiting Unizik?
The number of yahoo boys in this school is increasing everyday, all they do is to oppress people doing legit business with their flashy cars and flamboyant life style

onye mgbu!!!!! boys dey oppress you

na ogun go kill you last last!!!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Hemmataiwo10(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ihatemumu post=n :
Frau dgeria
bad citizens
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Danot123: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
What are your politicians doing!

God bless all hustlers Don’t judge any one
lekki1444:
cool all these yyahoo boys need to get a life. you cant get rich scamming people.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by comrChris(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
TotoGame:

onye mgbu!!!!! boys dey oppress you

na ogun go kill you last last!!!!!
I know you're one of them
Don't worry,you all will soon meet your Waterloo
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Emptoluwani:
Almost every nigga out there is a yahoo boy. I think this bawa guy is working o
how come efcc isn't this active in north? or don't they have yahoo boys in north... all there arrest of yahoo boys is in south. same thing with sars back then. ain't supporting scam or fraud, just thinking out loud .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
what does EFCC usually do with these items anyway undecided

they keep them as exhibit?
for how long??

and, dat iPhone 11pro wey I sight there so, I hope Bawa no go cornerside am go give he daughter sha grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Nairalandian:
I hope one day, our Nairaland Yahoo boys will be caught and the topic will make FP.

Funny thing is that they also bash pollithiefcians when they are no different from them.
Thief's!
If you ask them, they'll say they do it so white people will be repaid for maltreating their ancestors.
Stupid defense mechanism. Like they don't target thier fellow Nigerians.

But u also praise dino malaye
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by raphy(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2021
heendrix:
The Efcc likes dulling things.....i expected them all to all be shot dead by now and their dead bodies burnt to ash in those vehicles

Oh I so miss my Dear General Abacha, I'm sure this exactly would have been his marching orders sad

Wishing death on another person you will die before them just continue like that the table alwys turn around.

Continue ok
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2021
heendrix:
The Efcc likes dulling things.....i expected them all to all be shot dead by now and their dead bodies burnt to ash in those vehicles

Oh I so miss my Dear General Abacha, I'm sure this exactly would have been his marching orders sad

Why not help EFCC to do the job you slowpoke?
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2021
See my avalon wey I sell
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But u also praise dino malaye
When did you see me doing that?
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Sniper101:
what does EFCC usually do with these items anyway undecided

they keep them as exhibit?
for how long??

and, dat iPhone 11pro wey I sight there so, I hope Bawa no go cornerside am go give he daughter sha grin
dey there bawa go wrap am as gift to him daughter, thief theif from thief!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Stockquality: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Toyota avalon 06 model 2.3m
Lexus es 03 model 2.2m
Lexus es 350 08 model 3.3m
Glk 08/09 5.7m
Lexus IS 25 07 2.8m

How are they exotic cars when each no reach 10m.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Stockquality:
Toyota avalon 06 model 2.3m
Lexus es 03 model 2.2m
Lexus es 350 08 model 3.3m
Glk 08/09 5.7m
Lexus IS 25 07 2.8m

How are they exotic cars when each no reach 10m.
that avalon is 08, na me sell am
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2021
You
DuBLINGreenb:
Free dem jor

Without these boys Nigeria go crash where do you want to get Forex from nobody is sending money to Nigeria again except them

In my area more than half of all properties are being bought by such guys, cars and other such business are heavily patronised by these guys without them all these sellers of luxury goods and cars and houses or lands no go see customer

If you were rehabilitating them the way you are rehabilitating murderous Fulani herdsmen, compensating "bandits" Aka boko haram 2.0 it would have been a different thing.

If you had Jobs for them and they refused to do those instead but go into Yahoo yahoo it would have been a different thing

I don't understand how you'll arrest someone who is bringing foreign exchange into Nigeria,
While rehabilitating and paying boko haram, killer herdsmen who are killing Nigerians and taking Nigeria's foreign exchange to Niger, Chad and elsewhere

Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Vallyview: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
God punish these useless ritualist., but wait a minute,when wil we hear stories like efcc arrest tinubu,amechi and their likes? Mumu country.
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by tit(f): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
This efcc should be in Oyo, Ogun, Edo bush looking for kudnappers
Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Awka (Photos) by Guitar5: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2021
gnykelly:

how are you going to raise money to finance this your budget
he's actually saying the truth though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos) / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal / Police Kill 'Agbara' Bukola Adeoye, Wanted Armed Robber In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.