Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits (21200 Views)

President Tinubu Limits Government Officials at UN General Assembly / Gumi: It’s Easier To Meet Bandits Than Buhari / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by nthony10: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2021
This one loud o, these current leadership has finished Nigeria
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Dicksonpal: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Funny cunt3
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by igbowoman: 5:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Jibril o
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:33am On Mar 11, 2021
Whats the difference between the werey and the government itself.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by orisa37: 5:34am On Mar 11, 2021
CARRY ON GUMI. PEACE IS HONOURABLE. PEACE IS GLORIOUS. WE MUST BEG THE ARSONIST. NIGERIA MUST BEG MACBAN. MACBAN IS BOKOHARAM AND BANDIT.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Originakalokalo:
Ask yourself this question....

What do you stand to gain by posting inciting comments?

What do you gain by working to ensure that the North and the South are at loggerheads?

The Answer is hatred, strive and disunity.

Ask yourself another question,

Who benefits from this action of yours?

Devil or God?

Answer is Devil.

Last question,

Who are you working for?

Answer is Devil.

Many of us are devil's soldiers unknowingly.

Through your thoughts, actions and inactions, you are working for the devil to make sure that the world is inhabitable to anyone.

He has recruited you and you are not aware of it.

He is your pay master.

The wages of Sin is Death.

Repent. Change your ways and accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Stop working for the devil.

Your mumu pass be careful. You better wake up

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by bigfish3k: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Hmnm
Finally the truth about their sponsors is out

Dr Obadiah says hi

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by danngnews: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
More details below.......

Is that all you can say, if this matter is about PDP or Jonathan, you don write a full page of your usual trash.

I can imagine how difficult it's becoming for you to defend your Darling Daddy these days.

Take heart, NDO.

We move angry

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Originakalokalo(m): 5:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Kaybmal100:

Your mumu pass be careful. You better wake up

Ok sir.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by bubu2019: 5:49am On Mar 11, 2021
One thing is sure,
Oga gumi
You can fool all the people in Nigeria but you can not fool God

Religion they say is the last hope of oppressed.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by bubu2019: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=danngnews post=99785195]

Is that all you can say, if this matter is about PDP or Jonathan, you don write a full page of your usual trash.

I can imagine how difficult it's becoming for you to defend your Darling Daddy these days.

Take heart, NDO. .

Don't mind that waisted effort.

The world would have been better had it been the father used condoms during intercourse that formed the idiot
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Pymetrics: 5:56am On Mar 11, 2021
This man is doing a great community service. There might be some grey area to be cleared about his intervention, but his advantage is far better than using kinetic force.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Polyglot7pointO: 5:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by mrwonlasewonie: 6:06am On Mar 11, 2021
CodeTemplar:
We know who is behind them already. They own expensive arms and ammunition yet claim poverty. They buy million naira guns like bread but claim to be poor. We know they are all political thugs.
they're desperate for 2023

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Brushstrokes20: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2021
If only the shithole has a sane and SOUND leader,

This TERRORIST should have been behind bars!

The shithole is on a cliff edge.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by KingGBsky(m): 6:10am On Mar 11, 2021
This so called terrorists are just Buhari boys. They are untouchable.
Remember when buhari was still campaigning to become president and he said’ If militant from the south south are getting amnesty why can’t boko haram from the north get amnesty as well. Almost thesame words this Shiekh Gumi used a while ago.
This country under buhari is just a cruise.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Grace001: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2021
It’s not hard at all

Just let your bandits madness stay there in your cursed region. As long as the adoption is within that cursed region no problem for we that chose peace

Continue to dialogue and romance with bandits non of the southern region problem
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by LokoH(m): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2021
after all these, you still see some southerners with gun in the name of soldier heading to the north to defend stup1dity
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by remikalej: 6:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Means they're aware

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by backnbeta(f): 6:20am On Mar 11, 2021
Originakalokalo:

What do you gain by working to ensure that the North and the South are at loggerheads?

Devil or God?

Answer is Devil.

Last question,

Who are you working for?

Answer is Devil.

Through your thoughts, actions and inactions, you are working for the devil to make sure that the world is inhabitable to anyone.

He is your pay master.

I know you're pretending, but when did news turn to 'inciting comment'? By the way, nobody is trying to put the North and the South at loggerheads because we will always be separated by every factor that binds a nation together undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by africandollar: 6:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Welcome to another episode of 'Babariga Agunmu speaks trash again' grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Devil or God?

Answer is Devil.

Last question,

Who are you working for?

Answer is Devil.

He is your pay master.

u are the devil nonsense
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Originakalokalo:

Devil or God?

Answer is Devil.

Last question,

Who are you working for?

Answer is Devil.

He is your pay master.

u are the devil nonsense
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by vengertime: 6:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Of course they will always be present. These whole charade is a business
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by dederocs(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Islamic jihadists terrorists, and their religious leader.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Tundex911: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Soft work na your work, until the monsters come for you...

You this Gumi abi wetin be your name sef
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by ElenaGillbert: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Hi.....
Popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has disclosed that his interactions with bandits were done in the presence of government officials. Gumi disclosed this while rebuking those calling for his arrest and prosecution over his interaction with bandits.
you can get the more information then click here [url="https://contactnummer.nl/amazon/#"]Amazon Bellen Contact[/url]
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Yankee101: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2021
And they approve the nonsense you say?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Duplexxx: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2021
There is no differences between Sheiku Gumi and Osama bin Laden they are birds that flies with the same feathers, we have to stop Gumi before it will be too late
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by HIPROFILE(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Gunmi the Negotiator!!

This country na movie scenes on e own
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by akeeng: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2021
ScamHunter:
Na una sabi. The people I pity are NC and S who have not taken any concrete preemptive steps to deter these outlaws from running amok in their regions. If your macabre dance could be restricted to your people, no one would have minded. I also pity the native Hausa that are caught in the maelstrom due to no fault of theirs but their fathers. This is why we warn Yoruba to awake from their reverie.
My sentiment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London / Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola / LASG To Start Charging Cars Parked Outside Church Premises Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.