Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits (21020 Views)

Gumi: It’s Easier To Meet Bandits Than Buhari / Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by viceddy95(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Racoon:
So bandits/terrorists that have no value for the sanctity of life are now repentant, deradicalized and reformatted? Chai who do Nigeria this thing nah?

Imagine if Gumi were a Christian pastor doing the "work of the Lord" in the midst of these armed to the teeth AK-47/RPGs/grenade wielding terrorists? Just imagine what our brethren from the other end would have done by now.
If he was a Christian pastor doing this, another pastor would be the first to make a video fighting and condemning the pastor to gain popularity...
Am yet to see a religious head from that region condemn what the man is doing...
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Gandollaar(f): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
More details below.......
Stop spamming the thread with your regurgitation jareh!

Since you know those behind, why not advice your clueless baba to arrest and prosecute them?

Didn't we warn you all before 2015 that buhari was no good?

Only cretinous followers like you think they can change the narrative by writing and quoting loads of rubbish.

The same obasanjo that was APC Navigator in Chief in 2014!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by od501: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Gyong(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2021
silvoclaira:
Inside photo of the former PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's private jet
Cited are Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Afenifere leader; Chief Ayo Adebanjo and former minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka

Sponsors

Is gumi and the sponsors bigger than Nigeria? Can't the current administration call them for questioning or even indict them? Its obvious by now gumi needs to be in a hole for questioning. Mailafiya made a revelation on a TV station, and was in and out of DSS office like kilode, gumi now visits heavily armed bandits, suddenly become their spokesman, even bragged that Nigerian army cannot know the location of the bandits. We need to know how he commune with them, how he locates their hideout, how they source their weapons, food, medical supplies, etc. Above all don't we do aerial surveillance for God's sake? No drones, air force or DSS. This administration na terrorist apologists, no doubt. So stop bringing PDP nor APC in issues like this, exposed incompetencies of the days government and discuss solutions to the prevailing problems.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by Jostoman: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2021
This man is actually working for APC government, did anyone hear gumi mentioning kastina State governor?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by lexy2014: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Sure people that have their heads working well definitely know the people behind these terrorists and bandits.

I thank God there are still many Nigerians like you,,
that still have their heads intact and 'very correct'.

I hereby present to you Gumi and his inner caucus

Pictures don't lie
, now you know where all these violence, killings, kidnappings, chaos are all coming from.

Mr , these are d words of Sheik Gumi in d article above:

"Note, I never visited these bandits without a government official, but they are in the background.

“All the bandits we met were with government officials, and that is why I said those calling for my arrest are clowns.”

Are d men in d pictures u presented d "government officials" Gumi was referring to? Can u clarify d "government officials" that he is talking about?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by lexy2014: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2021
silvoclaira:
Inside photo of the former PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's private jet
Cited are Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Afenifere leader; Chief Ayo Adebanjo and former minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka

Sponsors

According to Gumi:

"Note, I never visited these bandits without a government official, but they are in the background.

“All the bandits we met were with government officials, and that is why I said those calling for my arrest are clowns.”

Are d men in d pictures u presented d "government officials" Gumi was referring to? Can u clarify d "government officials" that he is talking about?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by pieces18: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2021
Is that why he told them that people that are killing them are Christians and not Muslim soldiers?
That no Muslim soldiers will kill bandits?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by HRMK: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2021
i blv u and all these bandits must av a lot in common!how were u able to know their hideouts and become their negotiator?YOU MUST BE ARRESTED NOW IF GOVT WANTS PEACE TO REIGN IN THE COUNTRY!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by tolguy(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Racoon:
Whao! What audacity and impunity.All hail the undisputed commander-in-chief, bandits/terrorists operations and reformation strategist-Maj.Gen.Sheikh Ahmed Gumi.

We know government know them.Abi what will one say when the defense spokesman-Maj.Gen.Enenche boldly said they rescued Kankara school boys with the aide of Miyetti Allah and repentant bandits?

When Obadiah Mailafia said it, they almost crucified him but today Gumi have confirmed it.No DSS have invited him for questioning.The Nigerian Army are just watching as passive observers while the govt is legalizing all the atrocities.Evidence of a failed state.
Read to understand pls
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by hansomb: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
My interaction with bandits has yielded instant results. When you are dealing with somebody engrossed in criminality, if you approach him as a policeman, you will have a problem but if you come to him as a pastor, he will confess all his sins to you.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Government Officials Always Present Whenever I Meet Bandits by DedeNkem: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
spartan50:
This country na scam. Apc has finished this country

Not only APC. PDP is horrible too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.