Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years (15788 Views)

Meet Jude Littler, N'golo Kante's Wife That Is 16 Years Older Than Him / Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by xristos(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2021
something about these 2 players...Messi n Ronaldo.

If one's team crashes out..the other must follow.
Ive never seen one qualify to next round ahead of the other in UEFA
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Axelfeldmann(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
They have both had a very good dance on the stage of football...it's time to leave the stage. There is no permanent champion.
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by owowa145(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

Oga stop these terrible lies abeg. Ronaldo at 33 was at Juventus nd was eliminated by Ajax. At age 33 a 36yrs old Fabio Quagliarella outclassed nd outshined him in becoming d top scorer in serie a. Abi u dey suffer from amnesia?
Lol, see mumu.. Ronaldo won the his third consecutive UCL with madrid @33.. Left the club to Juve at d same age 33.. Have sense.
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by TruthinAction: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
They are both worth celebrating. How many football stars have ever made such feat at that level? They should just retire and leave the stage for new players to shine.
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by sylvanus190: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
So, England will have five team in next season champion league cause liverpool will be champion this 2021. God bless liverpool. God bless jurgen klopp, God bless me.
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by HBB1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

But the same Ronaldo destroyed ur messi and barca in their backyard this season... so man u and lyon were not foolish because its messi and barca that won, according to u it was his brilliance...but Ronaldo wasn't his brilliance that knocked atletico out but atleticos foolishness... I guess I'm replying a beer parlour analyst

How did Ronaldo destroy them?

Scored 2 penalties and what?

Nothing else all through the match.

Watch the highlights again and compare his performance with Messi's for that day.

2 Likes

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by ThierryJay: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
He should be kind enough to tell us the quality of the opponents that eliminated Juve and the teams Barcelona have faced in the last 3years. juve is very lucky with draws but still struggle to get passed teams like ajax, Porto and Lyon. Barcelona have been knocked out by Liverpool, PSG & Bayern in 3 of the last 4years and these teams come in as favourites except for their unfortunate exit in Rome which rarely happens.
If juve can't face Porto, Lyon & Ajax.....imagine if the had faced Bayern, PSG & Liverpool all these years.

You wan kill them be that na. I have a feeling all these average teams have just been saving Juve from huge embarassment if they had progressed to meet any of those big boys.
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
sylvanus190:
So, England will have five team in next season champion league cause liverpool will be champion this 2021. God bless liverpool. God bless jurgen klopp, God bless me.
If man City catch you guys ehn. Let me just leave it there.
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by OJEEMAH(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
ThierryJay:

You wan kill them be that na. I have a feeling all these average teams have just been saving Juve from huge embarassment if they had progressed to meet any of those big boys.
You dont need a soothsayer to tell your bro.......Imagine this Juventus playing Bayern Munich.
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Numerouno94(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Go back to school or go take up a dictionary to help yourself with the word outclassed cos u certainly don't know the meaning... what was the goal difference between both...it was 5 ... it was Ronaldos first season in the league ,trying to adjust to a new league and u compare him with someone that has played in serie a all his career ... have u ever heard of a player that won top scorer in a league in his first season ?? Its certain u are still new in football... to make it worse, a 33 yr old nearing the end of his career... or u think Messi will win top scorer in his first season if he leaves barca?? Do u guys think at all before typing?? The same quagierella that played for juve and never had an impact during their glory years ... so y dint he challenge the following season...that is when u bring the word outclass , cos Ronaldo outclassed him the following season

Many a time we tell a lie buh wen we re struck in d face wit d truth we go on d offensive. I jux busted ur lies abt Ronaldo's exploit at age 33 nd d best u culd come up wit re these lame phrases/clinche "go back to skul or pick up a dictionary nd check up d word outclassed". Thats so petty of u.

Lemme again bust ur lie; Ibrahimovic was the top scorer in his first season at psg(2012/2013) season. He was not the first nd definitely aint d last. Do some research nd u will see a list of players who won the top scorer in their first season..

If i culd remember Ciro Immobile was d top scorer in serie a in Ronaldo's second season at Juv with a whooping 36goals. Or will u also say no player has won d top scorer in his second season at a club? pls i respect Ronaldo alot,dnt make me luk like i'm trying to water down his achievements thus far at Juv.

In conclusion, if u wanna counter me pls do it wit facts nd stop being emotional.

4 Likes

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Kingcalls: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
HBB1:

How did Ronaldo destroy them?

Scored 2 penalties and what?

Nothing else all through the match.

Watch the highlights again and compare his performance with Messi's for that day.

3 nil is total destruction... 2 penalties...but ur man scored only penalties in this campaign and still missed another..if not for the help by refs ..he wud hv ended this campaign with only one goal ....
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by HBB1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

3 nil is total destruction... 2 penalties...but ur man scored only penalties in this campaign and still missed another..if not for the help by refs ..he wud hv ended this campaign with only one goal ....

Dude was it Ronaldo that destroyed the team?

Wasn't he hidden except for the penalties.

Search Ronaldo highlights Barca vs Juve on YouTube before you start spouting off.

Compare his highlights with Messi's in the same match.

If you are assessing someone's performance, it's not just by scoring goals...

Your overall performance matters-- how you stamp yourself on the game.
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Techiekingee(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

But the same Ronaldo destroyed ur messi and barca in their backyard this season... so man u and lyon were not foolish because its messi and barca that won, according to u it was his brilliance...but Ronaldo wasn't his brilliance that knocked atletico out but atleticos foolishness... I guess I'm replying a beer parlour analyst
Destroyed my foot....did u even watch the match or u're just here to argue......Messi was the only player that flourished in that Match... Ronaldo fans didn't even have the mouth to banter....asides d two penalties, he was totally toothless....why was McKenzie chosen as man of the match and not Ronaldo ...??....oga destroyer....u tink ts by scoring 2pks

Ps, we are talking about a knockout stage, u are bringing group stage.... everyone knows it was a terrible match.... Simeone's men just went to Turin to defend....simple
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Uzi11enzo: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Messi has failed to even reach the Champions League final without xavi or iniesta. Now without Suarez he cant even reach Quarter finals. How do his fans dare to say that ronaldo has been carried.

Ronaldo has failed to win the average and mid table teams in the Ucl without Bale, Modric, Benzema, Kroos, Casemiro, Marcelo and the rest of em big names that was with him in real Madrid. Oga stfu nd accept the fact that Cr7 is average at best without having quality and creative midfielders and wingers that supply him passes to tap in!. Yall were saying "Ronaldo would do wonders even with 10 piece woods" lmfao. Yall best stfu bcus as far as I know, your rapist has been joining the top teams in the biggest leagues all in the name of challenge. First, it was Prime Manchester United that had been dominating epl nd Europe, Madrid that had been dominating Laliga and Ucl, and now Juventus. I recall Juventus, once had been winning the scudeto for almost 7-8 yrs in a row, even qualified for the Ucl final once, and semi finals twice. Somehow since your goat arrived, they haven't been able to even get past the quarters, they might even end up losing the seria a to inter hahaha. I guess he forgot to take Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Benzema and the rest em with him to juve. Nonsense!
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by FuckThaMod: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Uzi11enzo:

Ronaldo has failed to win the average and mid table teams in the Ucl without Bale, Modric, Benzema, Kroos, Casemiro, Marcelo and the rest of em big names that was with him in real Madrid. Oga stfu nd accept the fact that Cr7 is average at best without having quality and creative midfielders and wingers that supply him passes to tap in!. Yall were saying "Ronaldo would do wonders even with 10 piece woods" lmfao. Yall best stfu bcus as far as I know, your rapist has been joining the top teams in the biggest leagues all in the name of challenge. First, it was Prime Manchester United that had been dominating epl nd Europe, Madrid that had been dominating Laliga and Ucl, and now Juventus. I recall Juventus, once had been winning the scudeto for almost 7-8 yrs in a row, even qualified for the Ucl final once, and semi finals twice. Somehow since your goat arrived, they haven't been able to even get past the quarters, they might even end up losing the seria a to inter hahaha. I guess he forgot to take Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, Benzema and the rest em with him to juve. Nonsense!

Barcelona in the Champions league since Messi was made captain:

2019: Eliminated in the Semis by Liverpool.

2020: Eliminated in the Quarters by Bayern.

2021: Eliminated in the last 16 by PSG.

The evolution of Barcelona under Lionel Messi's captaincy continues but backwards. Complete fraud

2 Likes

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Uzi11enzo: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
FuckThaMod:

Barcelona in the Champions league since Messi was made captain:

2019: Eliminated in the Semis by Liverpool.

2020: Eliminated in the Quarters by Bayern.

2021: Eliminated in the last 16 by PSG.

The evolution of Barcelona under Lionel Messi's captaincy continues but backwards. Complete fraud

Ronaldo since leaving Real Madrid

2018/2019 - Eliminated by the little Ajax (Note : Ajax got dismantled by Tottenham in the semi final. This same Tottenham got dismantled by Messi nd barca 4-2 twice)

2019/2020 : Eliminated by Lyon (Note : This same Lyon got dismantled by Lionel Messi when barca trashed them 4-2 with Messi scoring two wonderful goals, as well as rendering two beautiful assists. Lyon were lucky that they didn't get beaten by a bigger margin)

2020/2021 : Eliminated by 10 man Porto. This one is funny as fûçk. Your goat couldn't even score one at home nd away hahahaha that's a embarrising for someone of his caliber.

Ay the end of the day, Ronaldo is țřăšh without Real Madrid! Juventus should have never bought him bcus he's a tap-in-naldo. Juventus does not and never needed someone who only knows how to tap in goals, they needed someone to win them the UCL. It's why they WASTED a Hundred million pounds on him.

You and your goay should be ashamed of yourselves. *Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by FuckThaMod: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Uzi11enzo:

2018/2019 - Eliminated by the little Ajax (Note : Ajax got dismantled by Tottenham in the semi final. This same Tottenham got dismantled by Messi nd barca 4-2 twice)

2019/2020 : Eliminated by Lyon (Note : This same Lyon got dismantled by Lionel Messi when barca trashed them 4-2 with Messi scoring two wonderful goals, as well as rendering two beautiful assists. Lyon were lucky that they didn't get beaten by a bigger margin)

2020/2021 : Eliminated by 10 man Porto. This one is funny as fûçk. Your goat couldn't even score one at home nd away hahahaha that's a embarrising for someone of his caliber.

Ay the end of the day, Ronaldo is țřăšh without Real Madrid! Juventus should have never bought him bcus he's a tap-in-naldo. Juventus does not and never needed someone who only knows how to tap in goals, they needed someone to win them the UCL. It's why they WASTED a Hundred million pounds on him.

First 20 min of second half. Damm..
Messi was walking on pitch.
Barely did anything.
But I'm suppose to believe that he deep down and create chances. Fraud

1 Like

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by obonujoker(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
ThierryJay:
To be candid, Messi and CR7's consistency at the top top level since 2007-2008 has been staggering. Since that time, only Arjen Robben, Lewandoski, and Luis Suarez have had a semblance of top-level consistency for a lengthy time but it's still far from that of Messi and CR7. Prior to Messi - CR7 era, it was an outstanding feat for the best attackers to be in their prime for 6 - 8 years i.e Ronaldo De Lima, Henry, Eto'o, Owen, Raul, Shevchenko etc. Both players are truly a special exclusive breed of footballers in the current generation.

But moving on from the collabo talk up there, currently, Messi is still way ahead of CR7 as a player. The stark difference was laid to bare over the 2 legs of the UCL second round ties for both players.
If I talk now grin
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Kilishihunter: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
obonujoker:

If I talk now grin
Talk na Who dey hold you cheesy

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Uzi11enzo: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

So what has messis renewal of contract been for?? U think its for la liga that the fans are bored of winning

I swear, I will do the impossible to win the Uefa Champions league with Juventus - Ronaldo

*Cłøwn Emoji*

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Kingcalls: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Techiekingee:

Destroyed my foot....did u even watch the match or u're just here to argue......Messi was the only player that flourished in that Match... Ronaldo fans didn't even have the mouth to banter....asides d two penalties, he was totally toothless....why was McKenzie chosen as man of the match and not Ronaldo ...??....oga destroyer....u tink ts by scoring 2pks

Ps, we are talking about a knockout stage, u are bringing group stage.... everyone knows it was a terrible match.... Simeone's men just went to Turin to defend....simple

After flourishing, he collected 3.0 and also collected 5.2 after flourishing... grin grin grin... so scoring 4 pks out of his 5goals is ur meaning of flourishing... u guys should start telling yourselves the truth... that guy has not advanced to the final in 6yrs heading to 7yrs now ...has won top scorer in the CL only once in 6 yrs
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Kingcalls: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Uzi11enzo:

So u are calling out the lyon team the previous season.... so Leicester that fought relegation the previous season b4 the won the Premiership the following season was the same.... look at how u guys think ... so because barca defeated them the previous season , it meant the remained the same the next season... after the defeated juve on away goals rule , they then beat man city 3.1 to get to the semis ...or are u not aware of that?? Lyon was hot 2 seasons ago.... Ajax as well was hot when they defeated juve...do u know that same season they disgraced real madrid 4.1 in Madrid and bayern cudnt defeat them over 2 legs 1.1 and 3.3 ... their arrogance was the reason y they dint get to the final, cos they led spurs 2.0 at half time but were arrogantly going for more goals and they conceeded in the last minute to b sent home , that game was their only defeat in the competition... but check barca...getting disgraced year in year out...3.0 juve , 3.0 roma,4.0 Liverpool, 8.2 bayern , 4.1 psg ...haba
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Uzi11enzo: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

So u are calling out the lyon team the previous season.... so Leicester that fought relegation the previous season b4 the won the Premiership the following season was the same.... look at how u guys think ... so because barca defeated them the previous season , it meant the remained the same the next season... after the defeated juve on away goals rule , they then beat man city 3.1 to get to the semis ...or are u not aware of that?? Lyon was hot 2 seasons ago.... Ajax as well was hot when they defeated juve...do u know that same season they disgraced real madrid 4.1 in Madrid and bayern cudnt defeat them over 2 legs 1.1 and 3.3 ... their arrogance was the reason y they dint get to the final, cos they led spurs 2.0 at half time but were arrogantly going for more goals and they conceeded in the last minute to b sent home , that game was their only defeat in the competition... but check barca...getting disgraced year in year out...3.0 juve , 3.0 roma,4.0 Liverpool, 8.2 bayern , 4.1 psg ...haba

Lmfao, they were hot during that time doesn't change the fact that they're a mid table team at best nigga. How the fûçk does a big team with big name players like Ronaldo and dybala lose to the average teams in the competition?
I agree barca got beaten by the likes of bayern, psg, Liverpool. But come to think of it, it's quite better to lose to the teams than to lose to the average nd underdog teams in the competition. I agree they were on top form during that period but so as the big teams that Barcelona played Against. IT IS BETTER TO PLAY AGAINST THE SMALLER TEAMS ON TOP FORM THAN TO PLAY AGAINST THE BIG TEAMS ON TOP FORM! period!
Liverpool won barca and went ahead to win the Ucl. Bayern won it and went ahead to win it with psg reaching the finals!
If Juventus and Ronaldo couldn't beat the smaller team that were on top form, what makes you think they wouldn't get battered by the bigger teams on top form?
Nigga relax with the Ajax beating real Madrid bullshit. I can remember Barcelona whipping 5 past real Madrid in Laliga that same season. Infact real Madrid were even struggling to make top 4, although they later finished in top 2 since they other teams couldn't buckle up and take advantage.

Ronaldo after getting knocked outta the champions league by Ajax clearly said Juventus had everything a team ever needed and that they'll win the Ucl in the next or next two seasons.
Well what happened in the next two seasons?
The dude got brutalized by lyon and Porto.
How in the world does a team even lose to a 10 man Porto at home? Cr7 couldn't even score a single goal in both legs. It battles me alot and I won't lie to you. I mean yall hypocrites were saying he would do wonders even with 10 piece of woods in his team. Well I guess all those talks happened to be false!

1 Like

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Techiekingee(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

After flourishing, he collected 3.0 and also collected 5.2 after flourishing... grin grin grin... so scoring 4 pks out of his 5goals is ur meaning of flourishing... u guys should start telling yourselves the truth... that guy has not advanced to the final in 6yrs heading to 7yrs now ...has won top scorer in the CL only once in 6 yrs
Oga, we are talking about the match juventus vs Barcelona....tell me if ur Ronaldo with 2pks was a better player than Messi in that match....stop complicating urself.....

Ps.. football started 6years ago

1 Like

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Techiekingee(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

See talk....if they had asked u to pick an opponent for juve between, Bayern and Lyon or psg and porto.....which would u av chosen....
Making silly excuses for Juventus losses.... There's no excuse for juventus loss to Porto...oga just swallow it......after bringing in mr champions League....slayer of atletico......only to be eliminated by Lyon and porto...just die that matter.... it's complete disaster

1 Like

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by ThierryJay: 12:40am On Mar 12, 2021
obonujoker:

If I talk now grin

Lol, Jokerman himself, the Great Messi Troll. Oya talk na. Isn't it a free world again grin ?
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by obonujoker(m): 12:57am On Mar 12, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol, Jokerman himself, the Great Messi Troll. Oya talk na. Isn't it a free world again grin ?

People wey never see semi finals since 2015 sef dey troll Ronaldo the ucl greatest... Oga o grin

1 Like

Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by ThierryJay: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2021
obonujoker:

People wey never see semi finals since 2015 sef dey troll Ronaldo the ucl greatest... Oga o grin

Lol, Is that all? I'm disappointed o. Very weak attack. You sure say you ready for my counter?
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Kingcalls: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Techiekingee:

See talk....if they had asked u to pick an opponent for juve between, Bayern and Lyon or psg and porto.....which would u av chosen....
Making silly excuses for Juventus losses.... There's no excuse for juventus loss to Porto...oga just swallow it......after bringing in mr champions League....slayer of atletico......only to be eliminated by Lyon and porto...just die that matter.... it's complete disaster

Same Porto that man city cudnt score away this season, lyon that eliminated man city... u guys still think archaic ...ajax, lyon both got to the semi finals and I wudnt b surprised if Porto do same... u think its by big name, Porto are former champions, something PSG or Roma has never achieved
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Kingcalls: 5:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Techiekingee:

Oga, we are talking about the match juventus vs Barcelona....tell me if ur Ronaldo with 2pks was a better player than Messi in that match....stop complicating urself.....

Ps.. football started 6years ago

He was a far better player...pls what did messi do in that game?? Did he score?? Did he set up a goal?? And u say he performed better after collecting 3 unreplied goals...u guys should hide ur heads in shame... the question is was he effective?? The answer is NO!!! Persom score 2 goals for match and u say the one that was busy hitting balls that cudnt beat the keeper was better ...u well so ??
Re: Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years by Kingcalls: 5:45am On Mar 12, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol, Is that all? I'm disappointed o. Very weak attack. You sure say you ready for my counter?

What counter...ur people have not appeared in a CL final in 6 years ... only one semi final in 6 years , disgraced out in 5 consecutive CL knock out games ... and u guys are still hyping...messi is most definitely overrated... u guys should even feel ashamed comparing a 36 Yr old to a 33 Yr old ... when Ronaldo was messis age, he personally
destroyed that same PSG home and away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. / Gov Wike Rewards Rivers United Players, Officials $20,000 Each / Finidi George To Manage The Super Eagles Against Ghana And Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.