Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) (23457 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Visits President-elect Bola Tinubu(video) / Oshiomhole Visits Victims Of Accident That Involved His Convoy (Photo) / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by wellmax(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Oshio baba will bounce back
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2021
E go shock dem, dem go think sey na Bet9ja
Nbotee:
All these famzing na wash, Buhari go still cut all of Una ticket in 2023
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by excel101(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2021
So the shortman devil is only seen or heard of once in a while. The truth is, he has been sent to oblivion.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2021
akeeng:
These cultists are really trying to push this thief on us. I wouldn’t be surprised if they succeed though. I mean, Nigerians must be really dumb to vote in Buhari twice. So?

So tinubu is not a thief ?
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2021
Wahala for politicians (rogues) wey never visit Orji Uzor Kalu (thief)
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by akeeng: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So tinubu is not a thief ?
Where in my post did I refer to Tinubu? Are you sick?
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by blueAgent(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip,  Orji Kalu (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1384616/just-oshiomhole-visits-senate-chief-whip-orji-kalu-phtos/

Thieves
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

https://igberetvnews.com/1384616/just-oshiomhole-visits-senate-chief-whip-orji-kalu-photos/
Orji Uzor Kalu negotiating with Tinubus Envoy to sell his aspiration to Tinubu, just the way he sold his Senate President aspirations to Tinubu. Orji Uzor Kalu is just a businessman.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Thomthom(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2021
wake me up when Obaseki my Governor visit Orji Uzor kalu too..

Obaseki for President..
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by wink2015(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2021
PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.

After all the Oshiomole madness call it "GRA GRA" he is now calming down and coming to reality.

He is now seeing that NO MAN IS AN ISLAND that he need some friends.

Maybe he is consoling himself with the agelong or age old adage that says that YOU WIN SOME AND YOU LOOSE SOME.

He is now trying to reach out to people.

It is now dawning on him that he offended a lot of people across various political divide ( within his own party and outside his own APC )

OSHIOMOLE shun the Benin Monarchy ( the Oba ) and was not prepared to take advice from the Oba while he was Chairman of the Apc.

But there are others who are not trusting him for they know Oshiomole for what he is.

A SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS !

The hen have finally come to a roost.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by LoudLord(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Osho Osho

but baba look smart oh
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Ratedgang: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Men that have nothing in their skulls.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Faithful1234(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Osho baba u are look shinny now what is the secret abi obaseki don free u of all ur loot.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Jman06(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2021
I hope Oshiomole has learnt that in politics, there are times you have to stoop to conquer since the goal is not to be permanent enemies
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by eMJPossibility(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2021
disappointing generation as emptiness leader's

Call me to order If I'm not making sense Thank you
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by madjune(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Orji Kalu is fast becoming the rallying point for APC in the South.

Yes o.

They said they annointed him in prison.

Must all our presidents be ex convicts?
I think Buhari was once in prison too...
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Thomist(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
;DThe old man don loose weight o
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Kaymansion(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
See what Obaseki reduces Oshiomhole to..
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Kaydans(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

https://igberetvnews.com/1384616/just-oshiomhole-visits-senate-chief-whip-orji-kalu-photos/

The bourgeoisie will always remain in control because at the end of the day, they are all United and have one goal ie to maintain power..
While the prolectorate will continue to labour because no matter what the do, none of those in power will join their cause..
However the only way to achieve victory is a United prolectorate, which is very rare right now due to the economic state of the nation.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Munakings: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=AsomughaChuks02 post=99789606]The way the high and mighty from the north and south are paying visits to the personal home of OUK, I am beginning to suspect that Buhari has told them that he is the chosen one shocked[/quote
I was telling someone that OUK is going to be Nigeria next president, because of some caliber that he visit and those that visit him privately.
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
All na politics...
Re: Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) by Kindledlight(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Baba don bounce back,

Good for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna / President Jonathan Visits Super-Eagles In Ethiopia / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.