Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,478 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Are Ladies After Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies After Money? (1320 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies After Money? by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2021
This makes some of them lazy, unable to see husband . Some are not stable, they move from one man to another all because of money. If you are a lady and you insult your man all because he doesn't have money, you are a fool. but what attracted you to him? There must be something involve that attracted you to him...there must be a purpose for you falling in love with him..their mentality is "he must have money,car,house" everyman are not equal.
Some men have all those while some does not... The you want him to go and involve in crime? I know of a guy who was caught by the police , he confessed that it is because of his girlfriend and he wanted to pay for her dowry that led him to involve in arm robbery.
Is it because am a lady, I am beautiful, curvy, bla bla bla...this has make some marriages clash. And they now become husbandless, meeting pastors or prophet for prayers without knowing they are the cause. They will sit down at home waiting for the husband to bring money..
The you want to kill him? doing expensive hair, clothes all because you want to impress your friends at work or in the neighborhood. If he doesn't give her money for those things mentioned above , insult will emanate from her.
If you are a lady trying to wait till you marry a rich man, you will become lonely because men of such are rare, and age pass you by.
Rich men don't marry one wife, they marry any woman they like.. even you succeed in marrying a rich man, don't think you are the only love of his life..
Don't marry a man Because of his money, once he is tired of you, he will throw you out and go for another one.
I myself I prefer giving my money to beggers than giving to a lady, they won't appreciate you..beggers will pray for you..
You marry him when he has money, you left him when his money finish...it is very bad..
Some of those ladies are parasite thereby disturbing marriages of others..
That is why you see them sleeping with different men all because of money..
If you look at the nollywood industry , you will see the old female actresses going for surgeries, if not face, boobs, ass, bleaching just to look beautiful , because they know that they have wasted their natural beauties and not attractive..
Men love it when ladies are still young and fresh ...that why you see them going for surgeries to look young.
I don't know the reason why you are abusing a man because he doesn't have money..that why God do punish them to be single till old age and some of them forcing theirselves to rich men and later succeed in marrying him , ended up been dumped and throw out of marriage..
We men God will bless our hustle and dont give up on any challenges , let face it ,any lady making troubles with you please ignore them and move on...dont disturb your self over ladies..wait till the time that your heart desires will locate you... jezebel and delilah are among those ladies..
As you are seeing me am emotional free man, never try to advise ladies they will hate you...they like bad guys more than good...don't try to change a lady ...they won't adhere..I am talking from experience..
If you are a lady abusing a man Because he doesn't have money, God will punish you..
I am only giving beggers, anyone one who needs help...not jezebels...
I spent money on one that time, she is full of lies, fucking arround, because then I tried to show love.. but she will say the money I gave her is too small ..if not for church mind, I would have kill her..
Till today she is just wondering about, never married... and she is looking old ..and she insulted me that time.. my mates are using cars, houses, .. thank God am I have a good job.. good salary..but I delete them whenever I come across such ladies. Why is it that when money comes , they will chase you like .... I don't like that mentality.. If the money finish they will run away.....

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Draslo(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2021
Sadly the phenomenon is worldwide. The ones who aren't are mostly unattractive.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by RedSquid: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2021
Tell me more. Tell us plz
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by donbachi(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2021
U no hear sey na the root of all evil and it brings biitches.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Xenry: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2021
This long post for women's matter? tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Dreyceepey: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Well not all ladies though, just the broke ones that came out from a very poor family but want their boyfriends of 23+ to be rich where as their father of 50+ is still wallowing in poverty... Pff PATHETIC

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2021
op see as u dey waste your time write this long epistle on top kpekus matter

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
op see as u dey waste your time write this long epistle on top kpekus matter
I have to write because it is becoming alarming, my friend is facing one now....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2021
this epistle dey hurt my head.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
cchub:
this epistle dey hurt my head.
why?
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Quality20(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Well that's just how it is, esp for ladies from bad homes.That why u see them allowing men to insert diseasesd pens into their derierre .Many even lick n suck mens pens thereby contracting diseases like hepatitis or oral cancer. Men pls stop harming vulnerable young poor women b4 helping them with money n food. Some of these girls r even from good homes n religious too, but because of needs n poverty they agree to men spoiling them with illicit sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Reex12(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
op its simple nigerian girl love opportunistically

aside her parents, if she needs love from me?big mistake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by truespeak: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
That is because 98% of them do not want to work to earn their way in life but are rather looking for whose back to jump on to carry them across the waters of life.

They also teach this to their daughters who pass it on from generation to generation.

It is Terrible!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Jeon(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
This makes some of them lazy, unable to see husband . Some are not stable, they move from one man to another all because of money. If you are a lady and you insult your man all because he doesn't have money, you are a fool. but what attracted you to him? There must be something involve that attracted you to him...there must be a purpose for you falling in love with him..their mentality is "he must have money,car,house" everyman are not equal.
Some men have all those while some does not... The you want him to go and involve in crime? I know of a guy who was caught by the police , he confessed that it is because of his girlfriend and he wanted to pay for her dowry that led him to involve in arm robbery.
Is it because am a lady, I am beautiful, curvy, bla bla bla...this has make some marriages clash. And they now become husbandless, meeting pastors or prophet for prayers without knowing they are the cause. They will sit down at home waiting for the husband to bring money..
The you want to kill him? doing expensive hair, clothes all because you want to impress your friends at work or in the neighborhood. If he doesn't give her money for those things mentioned above , insult will emanate from her.
If you are a lady trying to wait till you marry a rich man, you will become lonely because men of such are rare, and age pass you by.
Rich men don't marry one wife, they marry any woman they like.. even you succeed in marrying a rich man, don't think you are the only love of his life..
Don't marry a man Because of his money, once he is tired of you, he will throw you out and go for another one.
I myself I prefer giving my money to beggers than giving to a lady, they won't appreciate you..beggers will pray for you..
You marry him when he has money, you left him when his money finish...it is very bad..
Some of those ladies are parasite thereby disturbing marriages of others..
That is why you see them sleeping with different men all because of money..
If you look at the nollywood industry , you will see the old female actresses going for surgeries, if not face, boobs, ass, bleaching just to look beautiful , because they know that they have wasted their natural beauties and not attractive..
Men love it when ladies are still young and fresh ...that why you see them going for surgeries to look young.
I don't know the reason why you are abusing a man because he doesn't have money..that why God do punish them to be single till old age and some of them forcing theirselves to rich men and later succeed in marrying him , ended up been dumped and throw out of marriage..
We men God will bless our hustle and dont give up on any challenges , let face it ,any lady making troubles with you please ignore them and move on...dont disturb your self over ladies..wait till the time that your heart desires will locate you... jezebel and delilah are among those ladies..
As you are seeing me am emotional free man, never try to advise ladies they will hate you...they like bad guys more than good...don't try to change a lady ...they won't adhere..I am talking from experience..
If you are a lady abusing a man Because he doesn't have money, God will punish you..
I am only giving beggers, anyone one who needs help...not jezebels...
I spent money on one that time, she is full of lies, fucking arround, because then I tried to show love.. but she will say the money I gave her is too small ..if not for church mind, I would have kill her..
Till today she is just wondering about, never married... and she is looking old ..and she insulted me that time.. my mates are using cars, houses, .. thank God am I have a good job.. good salary..but I delete them whenever I come across such ladies. Why is it that when money comes , they will chase you like .... I don't like that mentality.. If the money finish they will run away.....

please I'm waiting for the chapter 2
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jeon:

please I'm waiting for the chapter 2
I will still write more ... just to tell the reality..
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by MrGrimm: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
It's not only poor girls that do it. So many from rich homes or average homes do it. The women in this country are evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by mosdii(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Monogamy: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why are most guys after sex in a relationship?

Btw, why dating hungry lady when you yourself is a broke ass nig.ga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Monogamy: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
broke ass, you are a fool for saying that, am disappointed in you.. did I ask money from you.. so I will be wasting my money on ladies abi... you are out of your mind....mind the statement you say.. you don't maybe you will now be broke for life..... continue the insult..if you want God to bless you

Hahahahahaha

What's your definition of wasting money on ladies?

As a guy, if you do not do your responsibility for your lady, someone else would do it.

Two likes attract.... grin
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money? by Drsnives(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nature has been unkind to man

(1) (Reply)

Who Cheat Most / Am i Too Young To Date? / I Will Teach You How To Hack Whatsapp And Facebook And Spy On Your Partners Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.