Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Please Advice. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice. (1637 Views)

Please Advice! / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice. by Kriss216: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Dey there dey exaggerate Kriss! 3-5 children ontop 30k! That person no dey fear God? "They're doing perfectly fine" indeed!
I'm serious Mariah.

How have you been? Long time

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. by lordally(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kriss216:
People with minimum wage of 30K don already born like 3-5 kids and they're doing perfectly fine.

They are not doing perfectly fine!!! Check them well
Re: Please Advice. by lordally(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lycanowner:
Hi everyone,
Please, will you advice i marry with a monthly income of 100k? Is anyone here married with this income scale? Is it sustaining?

Thanks for your opinion.

Based on My dad's advice...marry a woman that also has something doing!!! No go carry liability put for house!! If not na suffer FC go sign you as number 9.
Re: Please Advice. by lordally(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lycanowner:

She doesn't work, but I am saving certain % of my income so that i can start up a business for her (she is educated though and can get a job but I prefer she own a business so that she can have time for the kids when they start coming). I live on the rules of gold from the book "The richest man in Babylon" so I basically save a certain % of all my earnings. "Negotiate" I think I love this, but rather than negotiating, do you think we should plan the budget together? Thanks for your time and opinion, its really helpful.

When I saw she's not working...I just carry hand put for head...but as I saw she's educated I just smiled and gave you thumbs up!! You're a blessed guy!!! As long as she's educated then the sky is her starting point..... I wish you all the luck you need!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. by mariahAngel(f): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm serious Mariah.

Well, it depends on the place sha...

How have you been? Long time

I've been good. Thanks.

How you dey?
Re: Please Advice. by Lycanowner: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
lordally:

When I saw she's not working...I just carry hand put for head...but as I saw she's educated I just smiled and gave you thumbs up!! You're a blessed guy!!! As long as she's educated then the sky is her starting point..... I wish you all the luck you need!

Thanks man. I am grateful

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. by Kriss216: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, it depends on the place sha...

I've been good. Thanks.
How you dey?
Of course, the location matters.
Good to know.

I'm okay, can't complain.
Re: Please Advice. by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
lordally:

Based on My dad's advice...marry a woman that also has something doing!!! No go carry liability put for house!! If not na suffer FC go sign you as number 9.
grin grin
Follow your papa advise o....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Precious Family Memories, Quirks -- Share Here! / Pls I Need A Lawyer Or Organisations That Look Into Women Abuse In Relatioship / Please Who Kill This Woman! !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.