Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. (472 Views)

UBA Transfers Online Is Debiting Senders But Not Crediting Recipients / Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment / Why Is Merrybet Not Crediting My Winnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. by jakD: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Yesterday, 10th of March, 2021, I deposited a cash of 32K into my Kudabank account through a Zenith branch. Till now, I haven't been credited and all mails to kuda attaching the evidence of payment have been ignored, even my chats with them have been ignored.
Their customer care line that I found online remain switched off.
I went to Zenith this morning to complain but the cashier said there is nothing they can do since the money already left their end and that I should relate with Kuda.
Guys, Please advise!
Re: Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
The Money is gone grin grin
Re: Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. by jakD: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The Money is gone grin grin
That's why I'm seeking advice on what to do.
Re: Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. by beinstein(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Message them on twitter.
They respond quicker when you drop your concern under a post, I so don't inbox them first ooo.
They'll be the one to inbox you when you post your concern under their tweet.

1 Like

Re: Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. by jakD: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
beinstein:

Message them on twitter.
They respond quicker when you drop your concern under a post, I so don't inbox them first ooo.
They'll be the one to inbox you when you post your concern under their tweet.

Thank you.
Re: Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. by murphyrichy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
has it been solved?
Re: Help! Kudabank Is Ignoring Me And Not Crediting My Account Either. by jakD: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
murphyrichy:
has it been solved?
No. They claimed cash depositing takes 24-72 hours for processing.

I know I've entered this anyway.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Discloses Other Channels To Buy Airtime From Bank / How Much Do Your Earn From Youtube? / Buy And Import Easily From China At The Cheapest Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.