Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! (5591 Views)

For The Men : Pls Why Do Men Do This ? (see Pic) / Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me / Guys Or Better Stil Men Pls Confirm Dis Hypothesis With All Sincerity Whether Dey Are True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 2:15am On Apr 15, 2011
Shut up Reality. I'm sure if we check ur freezer at home na human parta we go find there tongue

As for that usurper goatskin jamo, is it my fault u're not from Naija?? Lol, I've seen u struggling to learn, speak pidgin. Yeye fowl grin. Did u read what Araboy said about you on that Arab-Nigerian thread? heehheeew
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by soreola(f): 2:17am On Apr 15, 2011
Kk. . .@ least if not host then i won't mind judge
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 2:17am On Apr 15, 2011
REALITY101:

Some people of this forum makes me believe there's still human eaters in Nigeria. Seriously

Like BABE! said, biko elaborate grin

Advocator:

If there's a p-u-s-s-y in this world I would never think of putting my d-i-c-k in it then it's tpiah' one. Beside this whole thing is a game, I'm a pro & I wanna teach the rest of the boys how to get a woman. So rethink yourself babe, let me have my shot in this game, it is not like I'm gonna screen-f-u-c-k anyone. it's just flirting and building my online reputation (if there's even one).  cheesy

Advocator, please keep your koko to yourself angry wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 15, 2011
Elaborate what? Don't pretend as if you don't see the way them pitbulls in human skin attack everything/human that passes their sight. No sense of humor. Smh
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Etakime(m): 2:55am On Apr 15, 2011
i'm really loving this.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Etakime(m): 2:57am On Apr 15, 2011
i'm really liking this.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ragdollz: 3:09am On Apr 15, 2011
I don't blame u Reality. I guess u are a saint abi?? hissss. Learn to stop pointing fingers like a childish thug
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by BABE3: 3:10am On Apr 15, 2011
@ Inky. Hope you watched/are watching ABDC! Iconic boyz all the way!!!! They are sooo cute!!! cheesy

@Etakime. You wanna sign up? smiley

@ 007. I'm not sure if I understand you, but it's aight! smiley
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 15, 2011
Ragdoll ma'am are you guilty of the act or trying to make some more noise?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by kandiikane(m): 3:41am On Apr 15, 2011
@Reality can you please translate "epon" for me as you know I am not nigerian. Thanks smiley
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 15, 2011
Translate what ma'am?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by kandiikane(m): 3:45am On Apr 15, 2011
epon
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 15, 2011
Lol what's that?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by kandiikane(m): 3:53am On Apr 15, 2011
lol fstranger typed it and he would not give me the translation
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 3:59am On Apr 15, 2011
kandiikane:

lol fstranger typed it and he would not give me the translation

Ask someone who's Yoruba. It might be a Yoruba word undecided

BABE!:

@ Inky. Hope you watched/are watching ABDC! Iconic boyz all the way!!!! They are sooo cute!!! cheesy

@Etakime. You wanna sign up? smiley

@ 007. I'm not sure if I understand you, but it's aight! smiley

Yes, I'm watchin'. I loved Iconic Boyz but I don't think its fair to have them in the competition. Are you gonna vote? cheesy

REALITY101:

Elaborate what? Don't pretend as if you don't see the way them pitbulls in human skin attack everything/human that passes their sight. No sense of humor. Smh

Hehehehe, I gotcha. Yupp, those creature are terrible grin
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by kandiikane(m): 4:01am On Apr 15, 2011
ok I will dosmiley
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 15, 2011
@ Kandi I'm the wrong translator lol. @Inked re you free tonight? For phone love making cheesy
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 15, 2011
Actually Ragdollz if I really wanted to be African, I wouldn't choose to be Nigerian.
I am more so infatuated with and study Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Angola, Ghana, Liberia and the Congo
. . . .and I still don't pretend to be from any of those wonderful African nations wink

You are so ignorant you don't even know that Pidgin and Patois are from the same roots (languages)
therefore when I attempt to speak Pidgin I am also speaking the tongue of my ancestors, biotch.
I have an open mind unlike yourself.

I don't really care what Araboy has to say about me, he is as dead to me as your brain cells. He pretty much
referred to Africans as 'Arab needing niggers' so if you seek satisfaction in celebrating such scum dissing me
for calling him out be my guest. It's your soul and dignity being sold out not mine. YOU DIG?  wink grin
I'm the Maroon Jamo who is proud of her blackness, no Nigerian or Arab deluded imb3cile can stop me
from reppin' who I am regardless. You on the other hand stand for nada but self embarrassment and uselessness.

Now eat the banana and be merry.  tongue
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 5:12am On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Actually Ragdollz if I really wanted to be African, I wouldn't choose to be Nigerian.
I am more so infatuated with and study Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Angola, Ghana, Liberia and the Congo
. . . .and I still don't pretend to be from any of those wonderful African nations wink

You are so ignorant you don't even know that Pidgin and Patois are from the same roots (languages)
therefore when I attempt to speak Pidgin I am also speaking the tongue of my ancestors, biotch.
I have an open mind unlike yourself.

I don't really care what Araboy has to say about me, he is as dead to me as your brain cells. He pretty much
referred to Africans as 'Arab needing niggers'
so if you seek satisfaction in celebrating such scum dissing me
for calling him out be my guest. It's your soul and dignity being sold out not mine. YOU DIG?  wink grin
I'm the Maroon Jamo who is proud of her blackness, no Nigerian or Arab deluded imb3cile can stop me
from reppin' who I am regardless. You on the other hand stand for nada but self embarrassment and uselessness.

Now eat the banana and be merry.  tongue

Ok first of all, LMAO

Second, when did he say that?

REALITY101:

@ Kandi I'm the wrong translator lol. @Inked re you free tonight? For phone love making cheesy

Love making? phone intimacy? Grrr, you know how I feel about you and your sex stuff ::[/b]raises eyebrow[b]::

We can talk on the weekend wink kiss
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Pweety4me(f): 5:16am On Apr 15, 2011
It's going down basement!
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ok first of all, LMAO

Second, when did he say that?

Like two weeks ago or so. I think Jaybee locked and moved that thread.
He was really talking about Somalis at first because of a beef he had with Advocator but then
he started popping off hard once I got in it.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 5:24am On Apr 15, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Like two weeks ago or so. I think Jaybee locked and moved that thread.

Hmmm, I know you two have had some run ins and he seems like a  nice fella. . .  undecided

Would you mind showing the thread to me? undecided
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ayosmiles(m): 5:33am On Apr 15, 2011
i thnk its time we av some sanity here. @ragdolz i suggest u shut up ur lousy mouth nd stop embarassin urself
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 5:39am On Apr 15, 2011
ayosmiles:

i thnk its time we av some sanity here. @ragdolz i suggest u shut up your lousy mouth nd stop embarassin urself

Yes sanity is definitely needed here. Its ok, leave ragdollz--everyone see who or what she really so its all good wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ayosmiles(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2011
@kandi. epon is yoruba 4 balls or testicles. @nerd nd mzdarkskin i suggest u ignore dat brat. she may be underage
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ayosmiles(m): 5:46am On Apr 15, 2011
7pages of derailing. BABE nd inky i suggest u open diff threads 4 diff stages of d show nd let dis be a comment thread
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 5:47am On Apr 15, 2011
^^^ Good idea wink
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ayosmiles(m): 5:51am On Apr 15, 2011
stages: 1. select host nd moderator 2. select participants 3. let the contest begin. each stage can be an entire process
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by ayosmiles(m): 5:58am On Apr 15, 2011
dis is just a suggestion anyway. it will be fun i hope. @nerd baby how are u, gud 2 see u.
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by InkedNerd(f): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2011
I'm good babe, same old stuff--school and work. How is everything with you? How's work?
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2011
Er am a kinda lazy to go tru the last 6pages embarassed

Who're mind telling moi what happened all then? undecided
Re: NL Kokomansion!: Men pls come in! by soreola(f): 6:04am On Apr 15, 2011
ayosmiles:

dis is just a suggestion anyway. it will be fun i hope. @nerd baby how are u, gud 2 see

kiss kiss kiss
lol. . . Tnx 4 bringin some sense back to this thread. . . I hope we can avoid any further derailing cause some of us are actually lookin forward to this. . .

I think it'll b fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Young Girls Getting Married / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl / 5 Methods To Expose Your Girl's Fake Moans And Screams During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.