Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) (23340 Views)

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by edoairways: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
realnas:
Hope those enugu and asaba film makers are seeing the difference btw world class film making and the junk that they produce .

Those producers are not ready to change however, how many Nigerians are ready to pay for quality movies?. Once Kunle release his movie on netflix, you see some Nigerians circumventing netflix to gain traffic. Imagine someone complaining of citation; he said that there were no subtitles whereas the original clip had subtitles
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....congratulations to your aza...

But wait o...nor be this boy act for super story that year abi na him brother...

Warey Netflix.....Netflix greedy die....
Just like apple. .. ..you go subscribe to Netflix finish...then you must still need data to take watch or access the movie.. .even if you share your username and password with someone else... the person nor go fit access your downloaded movies...except he or she download thier own
To make it worse....after some time them go tell you say your downloaded movie don expire

Thanks bro...apart from smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking enough bottles, bombing and making some dope money....a real niggarrr always want to seek for knowledge....
you off me grin grin grin
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But wait o...nor be this boy act for super story that year abi na him brother...

Just like apple. .. ..you go subscribe to Netflix finish...then you must still need data to take watch or access the movie.. .even if you share your username and password with someone else... the person nor go fit access your downloaded movies...except he or she download thier own
To make it worse....after some time them go tell you say your downloaded movie don expire

Thanks bro...apart from smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking enough bottles, bombing and making some dope money....a real niggarrr always want to seek for knowledge....

Ur a real niggarr. I dey feel ur vibe. Ur filled wit positivity. If only i dey Edo state we for dey hang out. Chop knuckle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
I wish Netflix will one day adopt the novel,things fall apart as a movie.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by TheRealKing(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Can’t love you less mann
Where have you been wink
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by wildikeman(m): 1:35am On Mar 12, 2021
No be by congratulations. The movie go sweet?

I'm begining not to trust these Netflix movies these days.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by Cousin9999: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2021
wildikeman:
I'm begining not to trust these Netflix movies these days.

Really?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/20/netflix-accused-sexualising-girls-release-cuties-13152644/

That's what Netflix thinks of minors, especially black minors.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by ayoola560: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Cousin9999:
I wish he partnered with another streaming service, so I could support this.
Do you have beef with Netflix?
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by Cousin9999: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by iamL(f): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
edoairways:

Ramsey Noah's movies are better of whether remaking or not. By way glamour girls is on the way

I hope he doesn't make the same mistake he made with rattle snake. that movie was a diaster even at the box office. I really love glamour girls o, I just can't wait hope he doesn't disappoint.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by iamL(f): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Yes. Kunle Afolayan is better than Ramsey Nouah. But Ramsey is trying. He performs better than most other directors in the film industry, at least. His movies, even though mostly not his own original story, are not flops, like millions of Nollywood movies flooding the market. Nigerian films are so popular in the United States. You won't believe it but we do watch a lot of Nollywood movies over here. Not only Nigerian and African immigrants, but white people also watch Nollywood films. Therefore it's only right that we need talented minds producing these movies. I am however disappointed with how the producers subtitle some of these movies. The English texts used as subtitles are often full of grammatical mistakes, which is so embarrassing.

Yes he is trying compared to those Asaba movies but not with a list directors yet.

I was happy when he ventured into directing his two movies so far are medicore, that rattle snake was such a diaster, box office was flop. he still need to improve. With time he will get there.
Subtitles have always been a problem to Nigeria directors. I just don't know why even some on netflix even lion heart.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by edoairways: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
iamL:

I hope he doesn't make the same mistake he made with rattle snake. that movie was a diaster even at the box office. I really love glamour girls o, I just can't wait hope he doesn't disappoint.
I don't know if he in charge however nollywood actress Gloria Young mentioned the remark of glamour girls
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by iamL(f): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
edoairways:

I don't know if he in charge however nollywood actress Gloria Young mentioned the remark of glamour girls

Yes, Even Nneka the pretty serpent. Let cross our hands.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by edoairways: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
iamL:

Yes, Even Nneka the pretty serpent. Let cross our hands.
I hope they don't spoil this one
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by iamL(f): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
edoairways:
I hope they don't spoil this one
Abi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Deji, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? / BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.