Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Heroes: TV Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heroes: TV Series (22530 Views)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / Heroes Reborn. / Download Heroes Season 3 Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2007
id like to introduce this tite series to all fans of tv episodes. Though its not 24, prison break or lost, its very nice and entertaining. Season one is on dvd by the way, for those who have seen it, wats your opinion,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by hexgear(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2007
I think the series is great, really looking forward to the next season which starts a couple of days from now. I like the fact that it takes a well-known fictional subject like superheroes and tackles it from a fresher and more believable angle. However, my only problem is the overall pacing but still it's really cool how all the individual stories come together at the end. My favorite character has to be Hiro; he’s just so naïve, overly optimistic and generally really funny.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2007
Its a cool show, new stuff and different idea from most other shows. Its got very interesting charcaters, I was a little bit disappointed about the series finale but it will be interesting to see what happens next.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2007
dinozzo are you watching? grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
@iice I've seen the two episodes so far this season, not bad soon we will see someone climbing buildings grin.

But seriously i've been quite impressed with the two episodes, peter in ireland not knowing who he is and how he ended up there Hiro back in ancient japan, Nathan looking all messed up, the twins trying to find their way into america, fat and stupid parkman is now detective grin. And the mysterious villian, its getting very intriguing and exciting again.

So much happened in 4 months its unbelievable grin.

Are you watching any of the new shows like journeyman and bionic woman?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
angry angry Ma TV! tongue grin

I see you aren't a big fan of Parkman - join the club! grin grin Never liked him!
You forgot Kensei. . .lmfao! A friggin brit as some fabled Japanese hero! grin grin
I loff that Pete ended up somewhere losing his memory and not us not even knowing how he ended up chained in that cargo tank. And what about West? Claire's classmate? Another flying man. . .ohhhhh and who is that guy that killed Hiro's father? Jeez, i can just imagine Hiro's reaction when he gets to learn of that!. Ahhh that new mysterious villain, i want to see who he is and what his own power!
I want to see also how exactly maya's powers work!

I was trying to get Bionic woman but can't see it yet! Haven't seen journeyman yet. I still have shows i haven't caught up with yet. . . sad angry grin grin But i'l get to it eventually. . .i read about some new TV series coming out but mehhnnnn am already behind in some, so before i catch up, it will be quite a while sad tongue
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2007
Looks like when she stares into another persons eyes they die but Alejandro can control it for her and it also seems he can cure anybody she uses it for like the woman who was trying to get them into america but I was wondering why he didn't use it on the people she killed in the truck in the first episode. There is more to it.

Yeah Kensei, who would have thought so grin, he's got healing powers too or is that Hiro'sundecided.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2007
abi oo! I was thinking it would only be the two guys upfront, but nah nah. . .the whole darn truck!
Am not sure who has the healing power yet undecided
Re: Heroes: TV Series by McDreamy: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2007
HEROES is da bomb!!!
Seen season 1 & read the graphic novels. . . cant wait to see season 2!

I absolutely LOOVE IT!!! It plays the good old superhero story from a new angle, My fave character HIRO!!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 4:10am On Oct 06, 2007
Errhhh McDreamy, well am sure you will have a blast, i am! wink
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2007
it seems they've forgotten about Nikki/Jessica and Micah.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 2:42am On Oct 09, 2007
Yeah i was thinking about them too! Maybe soon we'll know whats up with them
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2007
@iice, finally showed them in the last epiosde. it was a good one, sylar is back!!!!

Peter was awesome!!!!!

Claire and West what can I say I was so sure that was going to happen.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2007
Oooohhhhh that episode. . .hmmm! love it love it!
Ok can't right much. . .am buzzing but danggggggggggggggg my guy is backkkkkkkkkkk - sylar grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Kilkenny: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2007
I agree with you Hexgear.I think HEROES is actually a more "believable" series than say LOST for example, you know,no unexplained questions left hanging in the air with each episode, the sequence of events here appear logical.

Hiro is my true HERO & i love Peter Petrelli & Hayden Pannetiere (Claire) as well.

But what is it some of u guys are talking about here? something about Nathan in Ireland,Claire& someone called West,etc.Season 2's started in the States then i deduce.Oh,dear, they r still just halfway through Season 1 here in the UK!!! I actually watched all of Season 1 online cos i just couldnt wait each week for the episodes to be shown on TV.

Ok,so guys please be careful what you divulge here-o! some of us still need the suspense you know,lol!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by odada(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2007
I saw the four major cast on the Ellen Degeneres show and was overwhelemed,I was astonished to find out that the chinese guy has an IQ of over 120 in real life! I can't wait to get the whole series on dvd cheesy cheesy
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2007
sorry Kilkenny, the awesomeness of the show is just too much grin. Sylar is the number one villain, that guy is pure evil.

Download the season 2 episodes from the net, thats what I do. I just can't wait till BBC 2/3 finish season 1.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Modups1(f): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
lovley series
my fave hero is hiro nakamura, the guy is so lovable & really wants to save the world
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2007
dinozzo:

sorry Kilkenny, the awesomeness of the show is just too much grin. Sylar is the number one villain, that guy is pure evil.

Download the season 2 episodes from the net, thats what I do. I just can't wait till BBC 2/3 finish season 1.

The awesomeness indeed grin grin
Sylar rocks! cheesy grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by candylips(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
Sylar socks !!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by ken10000(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
season 1 was realy cool .
love the the last episode
but i bet season 2 will definately be
better than season 1
and the story line is all that.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Lola4eva(f): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2007
dinozzo:

Well u are a die hard fan oh, im guessing ure not in naija cos there's no channel on satellite tv showing it yet, anyways id rather wait till season 2 is on dvd, so i can watch it all at once instead of downloading from the net, it culd be so annoying, anyways keep njoying and feeling me in on the suspense, bye,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by dinozzo(m): 1:09am On Nov 03, 2007
well its getting better with every episode the last one was a bit slow IMO, maybe I watched at the wrong time. There are many characters to like Peter, Sylar, Hiro not my favortie, Parkman angry and then some really bad assed guys whom we haven't seen much of. For those who want to remain spoiler free don't read the next line if thats possible. I don't know how to do the spoiler thing on this site, I would've kept it hidden.

iice did you see the the episode before the last see parkman's father men that guy is mean shocked. Almost took Nathan and Parkman with one strike. I love that scene.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by iice(f): 5:06am On Nov 03, 2007
dinozzo:

iice did you see the the episode before the last see parkman's father men that guy is mean shocked. Almost took Nathan and Parkman with one strike. I love that scene.

Yup loved that scene as well. . .lol delusions. . .and parkman's dad seemed sooo warm and fuzzy at first! Which proves what i always say. . .people are deceptive cheesy cheesy I also loved the scene with Sylar and the twins. . .hahahaha mad man seems sane but the clock is ticking in his head grin grin grin
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2007
OH MY GOSH@@@ Heroes is AWESOME !!!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by lamadris(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2007
yeah i don wacth the heroes tv episode its fery!fery!!!! intresting 2 be serious its nice save the cheer leader save the wolrd
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Ralvy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2007
It's Hot . . .I'm following up!
Re: Heroes: TV Series by wham(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2007
It seems that black guys son, the young, black but half cast boy with the afro has the power to make dead electronics work.

I cant remember which episode, but he walks up to a telephone booth with an out-of-service telephone and uses it to call his white mum (the one with double personality). He also has a knack for electronics generally.

His Dad and mum dont know about his powers in season 1. The two parents have their own powers.

I can't wait to see season2.
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Toluene(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2007
yo season two is out fact is i have seen two out of it well dont want to spoil the fun fo ya go get yo copy brova
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2007
You can catch up on Heroes online at

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

From the beginning to present episode,
Re: Heroes: TV Series by naijacutee(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2007
I like the Chinese guy : Wo Sis Nem?
Re: Heroes: TV Series by Shaunscot(m): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2007
Im a real crazy 'Heroes' fan.And even though I havent started watching season 2,I already have an idea what iice and dinozzo have been talking about.I saw an interview with Tim Kring and I remember he said something about the theme of Season 2 being Extraordinary people doing ordinary things unlike Season 1 where we had ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
Also he said something about explaining why Sylar has to cut peoples brains and what he does with the brains,and introducing the Villain Molly Walker was talking about in Season 1.

wham:

It seems that black guys son, the young, black but half cast boy with the afro has the power to make dead electronics work.

I can't remember which episode, but he walks up to a telephone booth with an out-of-service telephone and uses it to call his white mum (the one with double personality). He also has a knack for electronics generally.

His Dad and mum don't know about his powers in season 1. The two parents have their own powers.

I can't wait to see season2.
Hell yeah they knew.
1.He explained to his dad how he got money from ATMs
2.Linderman told his parents he needed him to, (stops the spoiler)

Please guys,where can I watch season 2 online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Fans Have Their Own Customized Tees! (PHOTO) / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Forget Wahala: 5 Things You Need To Know About BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.