Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband (635 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by Tasleema2(f): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
A housewife, Binta Bello, on Thursday dragged her husband, Garba, before a Sharia Court sitting in Dorayi, Kano, seeking divorce on grounds that he was lazy and does not support her or her 10 children.
“I have been married to Garba for nine years and we have 10 children.

“My lord my husband is very lazy and has refused to be a responsible parent. He has not provided

”He does not provide medical care, housing, education, or food. He stays in my house doing nothing. I am the one who provides for them,” she said.

READ MORE https://allnews.ng/news/mother-of-10-seeks-divorce-over-husband

Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by Kondomatic(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
10 children in 9 years?

Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by Enoch07: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
just imagine how a lazy man will go about producing children up and down. 10 in 9yrs omo the woman try

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by zoeA: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Please how are bsbies made?
Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by pozehnani(f): 5:40am On Mar 12, 2021
You're just waking up after 10 children? All these chicken brain women sef.
Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by Oizee(f): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2021
pozehnani:

lol
Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2021
10? It's people like these who are worsening Nigeria's overpopulation.
Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by Mindlog: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Increasing Nigeria's problems.
Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2021
pozehnani:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by pozehnani(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2021
bukatyne:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool
Oizee:
lol
Hmhmhmhmhmmm..
Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by crackhaus: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Is there any point to ending the marriage after 9years and 10 children? cheesy

Since she's the one already providing for herself and those kids, then it's better for her to remain there.

There's no other man out there who will marry her along with her battalion to become their provider, if that is what she's looking for.
Re: Mother Of 10 Seeks Divorce Over Husband by Vyolet(f): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
I do it know when women will learn to give birth to the number of kids they can singlehandedly train.

That was how I read a story of a farmers wife who already has 5kids now has quintruplets(five babies at a time) in Ogbomosho, making a total of 10kids.

It's crazy!

(1) (Reply)

Help / Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben / See The Poisonous Substance A Parent Found Inside Capri-sun Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.