Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben (633 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by Sterlym: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by unibenakpos(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Please help oh, I think its 450k left

Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by baby124: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
You want to scam a cancer patient. Why should they pay the money to your account when she clearly has an account. You forgot to remove her account from the second advert you posted grin. May everything wrong with her and more descend on you and your poverty. Lazy slowpoke. Poverty is not an excuse to play with cancer. You will suffer and cry for help but no one will come to your aid. For attempting to scam a cancer patient.
Sterlym:
Omotosho Kudirat Opeyemi

Is A 24 year old Lady, A400 level of University Of Benin, with previous histology reports of features suggestive of sex cord stromal tumour. She has had Three Previous Abdominal Surgeries for left cysectomy, left sided adnexectonmy anf pseudomyxoma peritoneal and mesentric masses in May, September And October 2021at College of Medicine,

University Of Lagos.

Recently, She has been diagnosed of an OVARIAN CANCER and she will require an operative procedure and chemotherapy Abroad To live A

normal Life!

Estimated to cost in Million Naira which include travel expenses and will also cover for post surgical care.

TARGET: N11 MILLION

AMOUNT NEEDED: 450,000

ACCOUNT DETAILS: 0136503706 BENJAMIN UCHE SAMUEL UNION BANK

For Verification And Enqiuiries, Contact Kudirat's Mum: 08034208691

Hospital No: 0184810

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by baby124: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
unibenakpos:
Please help oh, I think its 450k left
Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by baby124: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Benjamin Uche Samuel you are a horrible scammer. You forgot to take out her account details in the second advert. They should pay the money to you because, someone who is in 400L in Uniben does and cannot have a bank account?

Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by baby124: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
I hope Union Bank can close your account, get you arrested and donate the money in your account to the victim. Ole.
Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by Sterlym: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
baby124:
Benjamin Uche Samuel you are a horrible scammer. You forgot to take out her account details in the second advert. They should pay the money to you because, someone who is in 400L in Uniben does and cannot have a bank account?
if I made the mistake as you claim I would have deleted it...I saw it and reposted it the details are not mine or whatsoever
Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by baby124: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sterlym:
if I made the mistake as you claim I would have deleted it...I saw it and reposted it the details are not mine or whatsoever
The one with Uche Benjamin Samuel that you posted is a scam. They even replaced the patients account details with that of the scammer. Don’t you see the difference between the two? Even the long note you wrote has the scammers name and account details. Best you delete it now! Cancer is not a joking matter.
Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by Samade7: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Sterlym:

Oga stop it, this can't take you to anywhere. Even apart from the poster that u claimed it was a mistake how come the heading has Kudirat's name but ur body u put ur account details. Is that one too mistake?

Eleribu.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by Magnoliaa(f): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wicked people everywhere. cry cry Lord knows how much money that could have gone to the girl now has been diverted to a scammer's account. Just how heartless can people be. Olorun o.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by Sewasaunt(f): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thank you baby124 for alerting people.

Op, I have attached the real details of the lady as gotten. The details of the fund raising are all over Twitter.

I wanted to tag the mods to try to close the thread but instead I will post the original details and tag your names and account details for fraud so it will come up if anyone ever tries to check.

How will this country ever get better?

How?

Benjamin Uche Samuel
Union bank 0136503706 is a scammer!!!

Benjamin Uche Samuel

Benjamin Uche Samuel

1 Like

Re: Help Save Kudirat A 400 Level Student Of Uniben by ahnie: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Thieves everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Poisonous Substance A Parent Found Inside Capri-sun Drink / Chat Buddy / I Spent My Weekend In The Kitchen...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.