Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses (61021 Views)

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack / 'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by 900warriorz: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2021
cheesy mad oo...na your fornication grin
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Lorddominic(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Where are the future is female crew?

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by CSTRR: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Igbo woman again.

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by CSTRR: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2021
I don't stereotype, but on this I am going to.

Igbo women, wetin children do una?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Buffalo2(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2021
Can't they just be shooting these idiots ni
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by PedroEastman: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2021
Valkan:

Fornikature kiii you there
how old are this kids
police should interogate
her until she speaks truth⚫

MY VERDICT: SHE IS A WITCH

Kill the witch , kill the witch , kill the witch

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2021
you go adopt rapist blood.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Buksaylor: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2021
chianddora:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-didnt-torture-the-children-they-were-fornicating-kidnap-suspect-confesses/

I want to imagine a small girl with these TINY boys holding their DICKS..( sic).....saying "Amu gi n'atuto"

This woman is insane and should just be stones to death for this kind of lie!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Jeremani: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2021
where this people take see mind dey lie like this
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2021
wow
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Na my people again.

I swear, online country go sweat die. cheesy

What pains me is that it is this same people that will be shouting Skull miners skull miners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2021
I think she meant pestle, not pistol.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Victoria938(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2021
I just feel like hitting a big log of heavy wood on that her devilish head.
Heartless old witch
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by pooozeee(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2021
Naira land has come again oh, see the way they wrote ₦3.5million in the picture below.

₦3,000,500

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by eMJPossibility(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2021
fornication is real but at this tender age is making me to confuse the more
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by MENELIIK: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Na my people again.

The Osus of erosion ravaged potopoto red mud enclave of cannibals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by MENELIIK: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

What pains me is that it is this same people that will be shouting Skull miners skull miners.

Osus dont mine skull, they consume it

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by authority2006(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Chai this country
I remember reading comments on instagram when they were arrested and one person said she was going to be set free.
How e be now
Bloody ritualist woman with connections
Even with all the evidence she still dey deny, na police I blame sha
Dere dor chop money.
This person nor suppose even dey deny na names she suppose dey drop

You don't see that the commissioner is also denying some allegations against her ministry now! The woman is wicked but the trafficked children are now being linked with the ministry. The documents are fake but someone at the ministry gave it to her. The searchlight should be beamed beyond her
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2021
Thomthom:
F**L's will say the future is female..

Much as women have their troubles, guys commit more crimes than women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by xjiggy: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2021
What level of lies is she spilling? Fornication by these kids. Is that why they were locked up to die of hunger? Since when is that little pestle used for pounding yam? She and her mother are into something sinister. Pounding kids to do soap and cream for fetish clients. They should be skinned alive. Bastards

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Rugaria: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2021
post=99816035:
Oh noooo, not again.
How can people be so wicked towards kids this way.
Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal kingdom.
May God punish all evil doers in this nation, no matter the state they are from.

Meanwhile......

Hope you know you are derailing the thread with unnecessary mischief..
If you want to prove to Nigerians that fulani Herdsmen are all innocent, you can go and confront Igboho and say so or you can go to the governor of Benue state to impress him with your points..

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by OwaliZiz(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2021
I shock when the woman open her dirty mouth mention formication, chai
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Women always overdoing things when it comes to wickedness

Yh the future is female! Wicked set of creatures like the other one in d other. News manipulating a lost man on how his mother is a witch and fetish! And demanding money passes thru her to the mans mom! Mtcheew
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by VadBet(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Sapphire, "the future is female " eh
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Shugar1: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Na my people again.

Y u have not been banned and your ip flagged is what i dont seem to understand.

Every comment u make here is always tribalistic.
The funny thing is people like u on nairaland act like chiwawas but offline u cant even look at a woman in the face and utter coherent words. Go get a life. There is more to life than nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Omoslim26: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2021
post=99816035:
Oh noooo, not again.
How can people be so wicked towards kids this way.
Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal kingdom.
May God punish all evil doers in this nation, no matter the state they are from.

Meanwhile......

Why do you have to do dis

you admonish people to quit being hypocritical and doing senseless tribal bigotry but you on the other hand constantly engage in such mental dwarfish act

wat do you intend to achieve with this pics

every sane human being knows dat Crime is not a tribe thing but rather a human flaws and character

but it's apparently sombre when the authorities who are supposed to curb crime grants a region a special place in their books which should be devoid of compromise in any form hence creating a bad spot for the said region in the heart of other country men which lead to dis profiling of a whole tribe which of course is not right

shun bigotry or tribal nonsense in any form it's for the shallow minded

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by nyiamfrank: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2021

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Picture 2 is the most humane moment I've ever see a Nigerian police in.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by DSC7: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2021
In her Voice: Can't you am still a Young woman?..� asin just imagine ooo...

This future no clear ooo
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2021
So she been wan pound this small fine, fine boys?

They should cutoff her lying tongue, pound it and give her to eat first before the main punishment which should be death sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.