Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Where Is Larryshow4u - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Is Larryshow4u (2571 Views)

Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Where Is Larryshow4u by Benvin: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2011
I am desperately looking for larryshow4u
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2011
Why are you lookiing for him? Has he run away with your money? shocked
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2011
@benvin,

I'm sorry I haven't been in town. You aware am leaving town. Write me an email if you want to discuss anything with me; you've my mail. Contact me.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Benvin: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Larryshow 4u,
Have I not written to you severally and you refused to acknowledge my mails. Have I not called you times without number and you still refused to pick my calls.
Please respect yourself and do what you are supposed to do.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Piedpiper(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
HMMM, hope not another preorder going the low down way again? Or are cotonou deals not safe from this malaise of chop clean mouth?
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
@benvin

Found your email, and working on it.

Thanks
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
@benvin!

Found your email and working on it. It might seem slow cause am not around, but I'll conclude it out. Sorry for the delay in timing.

Thanks
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2011
@benvin,

I'm sorry I haven't been in town. You aware am leaving town. Write me an email if you want to discuss anything with me; you've my mail. Contact me.

Please, settle the guy before you leave town o. Don't give oher genuine and serious auto dealers on NL a bad image before you vamoose to God knows where.

@benvin!

Found your email and working on it. It might seem slow cause am not around, but I'll conclude it out. Sorry for the delay in timing.

Thanks

It appears you've done a foul car deal on this guy. If his money is with you and you can not fulfil the contract, refund his money (I'm sure you have his bank account details).
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by MyRav4: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by ogaemma: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
I just dey watch shocked
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
AceJam:

Please, settle the guy before you leave town o. Don't give oher genuine and serious auto dealers on NL a bad image before you vamoose to God knows where.

It appears you've done a foul car deal on this guy. If his money is with you and you can not fulfil the contract, refund his money (I'm sure you have his bank account details).

From the responses here, it would appear Benvin has already made contact with Larry. As long as Benvin is satisfied with the responses he's had so far, you have no right to fan the flames. It would appear you're fanning the flames, and courting controversy. It wouldn't do to put a transaction in jeopardy, thus risking any funds that might have changed hands. Stop creating mischief, just because you're looking to sit back and enjoy an online war of words between buyer and seller.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by femmy2010(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Siena,
You said it all.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2011
Piedpiper:

HMMM, hope not another preorder going the low down way again? Or are cotonou deals not safe from this malaise of chop clean mouth?

u r a senseless human being for saying that. . . . . .u r not matured at all. . . .OLOSHI
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2011
AceJam:

Another monkey who just escaped from the zoo. . . . . .U monkey r just here on NL looking for problems. . . . .If u guys want problem then i will be happy to give u problem too. . . .Instead of ur yam head to see how u will settle what so ever have happened,u r just there sitting in a cyber cafe looking for trouble. . . .Nonsense
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2011
@Acejam,

I can see you just some jobless Nairalander looking around to make silly troubles. Did the person requested for Larryshow4 tell you i collected his money and run away. He has his reasons his looking for me and if you mind to know, i got him a car and its delivered already, and he requested me to help him get an alloy wheel which wasn't delivered with the car and now i am out of Nigeria at the moment and i made arrangement for my other co-workers to credit his account. Which once its done, i would give him a call to inform him.

I can see you just one silly idiot, i would advice you get yourself a job than just going around reading threads and turning to an alarmist.

Thanks Ya all for your concern.

Cotonou deals are still very safe and fine. Just that with the exchange at the moment, 342naira - 1000cfa. One should know the car might be a bit up in prices.

Thank You.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 5:51am On Apr 15, 2011
@chelseabmw,

No mind that guy, i don't want to call him names, because he deserve to be called names. How is everything with you? I dey great as ever o!
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2011
From the responses here, it would appear Benvin has already made contact with Larry. As long as Benvin is satisfied with the responses he's had so far, you have no right to fan the flames. It would appear you're fanning the flames, and courting controversy. It wouldn't do to put a transaction in jeopardy, thus risking any funds that might have changed hands. Stop creating mischief, just because you're looking to sit back and enjoy an online war of words between buyer and seller.

Hey Siena, I know you are a car dealer and wouldn't do that to your client. I'm not a trouble maker but hate any one stealing by trick. Why should he refuse to pickup calls and respond to emails from the client? Don't you see any hanky-panky biz there? Only criminal minded and dodgey mindsets will do that. If Larryshow4u is not sincere as a car dealer, he should be told FRANKLY to keep off car biz and other people's money. It could be me or any other person for that matter, that's why I am so concerned.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2011
@Siena,
You said it all.
I personally don't know you, but from your posts on NL, I can vouche that you have zero tolerance for cheats.  You have always hammered on customer satisfaction and I don't know why my frankness for justice will offend you in this matter. Regards.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2011
Another monkey who just escaped from the zoo. . . . . .U monkey r just here on NL looking for problems. . . . .If u guys want problem then i will be happy to give u problem too. . . .Instead of your yam head to see how u will settle what so ever have happened,u r just there sitting in a cyber cafe looking for trouble. . . .Nonsense
Blind loyalty is not the best, my bros. Advise your friend to be honest in his biz deals. Period.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Acejam,

I can see you just some jobless Nairalander looking around to make silly troubles. Did the person requested for Larryshow4 tell you i collected his money and run away. He has his reasons his looking for me and if you mind to know, i got him a car and its delivered already, and he requested me to help him get an alloy wheel which wasn't delivered with the car and now i am out of Nigeria at the moment and i made arrangement for my other co-workers to credit his account. Which once its done, i would give him a call to inform him.

I can see you just one silly , i would advice you get yourself a job than just going around reading threads and turning to an alarmist.

Thanks Ya all for your concern.

Surely, you are out of Nigeria because you are in Cotonou. grin grin

Naija sweet o. See a wanted criminal calling me "silly" and "jobless" (bites finger and shakes head).. No matter how silly and jobless I may be, I will NOT be dishonest in biz. I will therefore advise you to stop hiding and settle the guy, you jobfull cheat!! angry angry
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Benvin: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
Am really astonished at the way this thread has turned out. I am seeing in broad daylight support from people I dont even know.
This suggests there are genuine and honest people in NL.
Anyway I would be so glad to inform the house whenever the money is credited.
Thanks again.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
AceJam:

Hey Siena, I know you are a car dealer and wouldn't do that to your client. I'm not a trouble maker but hate any one stealing by trick. Why should he refuse to pickup calls and respond to emails from the client? Don't you see any hanky-panky biz there? Only criminal minded and dodgey mindsets will do that.  If Larryshow4u is not sincere as a car dealer, he should be told FRANKLY to keep off car biz and other people's money. It could be me or any other person for that matter, that's why I am so concerned.

AceJam, I'm not a car dealer, as many on here will testify. I have never advertised, or sold a car on Nairaland. I do not buy and sell cars off Nairaland either, so you're wrong there.

As per your reference to "stealing by trick", and calling Larry "criminally-minded" this is where I and others here have reservations. You have concluded, from the little posted on here, that Larry's a thief, which is wrong. So far, Benvin has not accused Larry of stealing from him, Larry has posted here that he was slated to get Benvin an alloy wheel, which wasn't supplied with the car (probably a spare). And Benvin has not come here, refuting Larry's explanation. In short, he has not said he's paid Larry for a car, which hasn't been delivered.

It's easy to see the negative aspects in a deal, if that's what you want to see. There are several reasons why one may not immediately respond to emails or phone calls, I myself am guilty of that, and have no less than 7 pending emails in my inbox to deal with. I don't know why Larry hasn't responded as he should, and quite frankly, it's no business of mine. Possibly the fact he's out of town may have something to do with it, I don't know.

Sometimes, it's best to sit back, and let the concerned parties resolve any issues, unless of course either party decides to escalate things further and ask third parties to get involved.

With all this in mind, I think you owe Larry an apology. It won't take anything from you, and remember it takes a big man to admit he was wrong, and an even bigger man to admit they're wrong on a public board.

My two cent's worth.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
@chelseabmw,

No mind that guy, i don't want to call him names, because he deserve to be called names. How is everything with you? I dey great as ever o!
 Ha!  Na wa o shocked shocked. See criminal dey denge de pose for me o  grin grin. Hey man, stop basking in the euphoria of rigged support  from some innocent souls  whom you have led astray. Be reminded that honesty remains the best policy.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by dare2think: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
Misconstrued and miscommunication.

Lets just kiss and make-up, fig of speech.

By the way,,can the car dealers on the board give me a price on 2003-2005 eod.

Since this is the auti section anyway.

Thanks smiley
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by MyRav4: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
Hey, no name calling here please ! This is the people's parliament and every escalation must be addressed such that justice would be seen to have been done.

Having listened to larryshow4 and the fact that Benvi hasn't come out to refute larryshow4's submission, now my final verdict :

No case against larryshow4

Court !!!! cool
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
AceJam, I'm not a car dealer, as many on here will testify. I have never advertised, or sold a car on Nairaland. I do not buy and sell cars off Nairaland either, so you're wrong there.

As per your reference to "stealing by trick", and calling Larry "criminally-minded" this is where I and others here have reservations. You have concluded, from the little posted on here, that Larry's a thief, which is wrong. So far, Benvin has not accused Larry of stealing from him, Larry has posted here that he was slated to get Benvin an alloy wheel, which wasn't supplied with the car (probably a spare). And Benvin has not come here, refuting Larry's explanation. In short, he has not said he's paid Larry for a car, which hasn't been delivered.

It's easy to see the negative aspects in a deal, if that's what you want to see. There are several reasons why one may not immediately respond to emails or phone calls, I myself am guilty of that, and have no less than 7 pending emails in my inbox to deal with. I don't know why Larry hasn't responded as he should, and quite frankly, it's no business of mine. Possibly the fact he's out of town may have something to do with it, I don't know.

Sometimes, it's best to sit back, and let the concerned parties resolve any issues, unless of course either party decides to escalate things further and ask third parties to get involved.

With all this in mind, I think you owe Larry an apology. It won't take anything from you, and remember it takes a big man to admit he was wrong, and an even bigger man to admit their wrong on a public board.

My two cent's worth.

First, let me apologise for referring to you as a car dealer. Maybe, because I've come across many of your threads on auto section discussing cars. My bad there and I tender my unreserved apology for that.

From the post of benvin, it is obvious that there is a foul car deal, whether it is tyre o, or no jack, or whatever, it is clear that benvin has been shortchanged. I can read in between the lines that benvin does not want to spill the beans, probably  benvin is a gentleman who respects others. I can feel the pain and anger of benvil when he told larryshow4u this, "Mr Larryshow 4u,
Have I not written to you severally and you refused to acknowledge my mails. Have I not called you times without number and you still refused to pick my calls.
Please respect yourself and do what you are supposed to do.". Definately, you don't need a prophet to explain this to you.

As per you saying that I should tender an apology to larryshow4u, I'm shocked to my bone-marrows. shocked shocked Abi Larry
don jazz you? grin grin . Joke apart, larryshow owes me an apology for arousing sentiments in some hitherto respected car dealers in this forum who have behaved ungentlemanly towards me. Ok, don't bother because I have laughed off the insults knowing this happens on NL sometimes.  grin grin grin

However, I will still hold unto my stance that  clients want good services. If any dealer, larryshow inclusive, can not deliver, he should not take up the deal. A deal is an agreement and an agreement is a contract and a contract is legally binding and must be fullfilled to the letter.  Advise larryshow to treat benvins case sharp sharp.

I rest my case.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Benvin: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
Mr Larryshow4u,

So when exactly are you paying me my money ? pls be specific ?
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Piedpiper(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Chelseabmw
Thanks for the abuse and insults I always wondered when an uncouth roughneck would take askance to my statements here on NL even if they be the truth.
Well BEnvin just asked when he would receive his money perhaps you can assist with an answer for Larry?

@Sienna
You stand too tall it seems to see the rot that is every where in NL . It was quite clear from  the very first post of BEnvi that he had been short changed in one form or another,and looking that this is still the auto section the reference was clear. Anyway the follow up question from Benvin refers. sad
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by MyRav4: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
Benvin:

Mr Larryshow4u,

So when exactly are you paying me my money ? pls be specific ?

@Benvin
But why did you take so long to speak up? I'm not gonna pronounce any hasty judgement here any longer, no matter who's involved !!! embarassed
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by MyRav4: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
My Rav4:

[s]No case against larryshow4 [/s]

Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
@acejam,

Am firstly going to direct a question out to Mr. Benvin, did I not request your account number sent to me before I left the country to have your account credited. I didn't get that from you until 2days after I left Nigeria. I got your calls, I didn't dispute that and couldn't pick because I was on roaming; when I found your email, I responded to it and settled things out with you. Presently am on vacation tour which was a vacation on ground before I went ahead to get your car. Am far from west africa at the moment and have arrangement to get your refund on your wheels across to you. I'm not someone on nairaland with bad image. I've taken so long to build that. When your account is credited. You'll be notified Room.

@all;

I refuse to continue talking with Acejam because have got no business with him. You could keep screaming on the thread as you good at it.

@dare2think,

I'll advice you check in lagos for that car because of exchange rate now, but if you still want to go ahead; its between 1.8 - 2.2m naira with customs duty.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
@piedpiper,

Chelseabmw is a customer I met on nairaland just like every other nairalanders, but turn out to be a very good friend. I guess he feels so concerned because he might be wondering what's really happening. Anyway! Thanks for concern smiley

(1) (2) (3)

Naija Used Nissan Xterra 2000 Model @ 900k / infiniti QX4. Asking price 850k (neatly used) 08061217762 / Toyota Avensis 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.