Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Where Is Larryshow4u - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Is Larryshow4u (2569 Views)

Am Still Waiting For Larryshow4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
@acejam,

Am firstly going to direct a question out to Mr. Benvin, did I not request your account number sent to me before I left the country to have your account credited. I didn't get that from you until 2days after I left Nigeria. I got your calls, I didn't dispute that and couldn't pick because I was on roaming; when I found your email, I responded to it and settled things out with you.  Presently am on vacation tour which was a vacation on ground before I went ahead to get your car. Am far from west africa at the moment and have arrangement to get your refund on your wheels across to you. I'm not someone on nairaland with bad image. I've taken so long to build that. When your account is credited. You'll be notified Room.

@all;

I refuse to continue talking with Acejam because have got no business with him. You could keep screaming on the thread as you good at it.

Keep lying to us that you were abroad. on vac tour.
I'm sure if the guy had not shouted on Nl you would have still kept him incommunicado. Know it that, as you are hustling to survive, that is how the guy too is stuggling to make life better for himself. Abeg, Settle the guy and lets forget all these long stories.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^

abeg leave those men mk dem go die. . . . . .my friend wan arrange avalon like my own. . . . . .Hw much?shey i fit get am for 1.2million na?
Stop joking there. This is a serious issue of breach of contract. angry
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2011
AceJam:

Stop joking there. This is a serious issue of breach of contract. angry

OK BOSS. . .I DON SERIOUS NA
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2011
@Acejam,

You just make people say things they don't want to say? What do you mean lying that am abroad. Why would I be lying over this? And what do you mean if the guy has not shouted on nairaland? You have ideal how long have been doing business on nairaland? You just became a member in 2010, am sure I Have been making history before then.

This Wasnt meant to be, giving out my number, so sorry am taking it off. I'm on vacation and wouldn't receive business calls. I'll direct you down to my partners in the office at home. And as for you Mr. Acejam, I wouldnt be laying over a balance of a token. If I had received account number from Mr. Kelvin before I made my trip, his account would have been credited. And since am not at home. I told you I'm making arrangement towards it.

I don't have business with you. And would continue making explanation to you. The person I have business with have been contacting me through email and we have concluded, but you here making noise out of things on here.

It takes ages building image and you can't bring it down in a day. And to be a great man, things like this come up. Men like you would want to bring one down and call one names like "lier".

Anyway, me and Mr. Kelvin has been in touch and doing our business.

Thanks for your concern, great nairalanders.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Nicejessie: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2011
Hello every one,

I’m so scared. I’m getting hold of a guy here to get me a car from Cotonou. Please guys, can any one help me out by telling me the right and honest Cotonou car dealers to deal with here on Nairaland. I can’t afford to lose my hard earn money. I have saved the money for my dream car for several months now.

God bless you as you do this.

Thank you
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2011
@larry
How fa na. . . . . .Where is shola? did he travel along with u. . . .I wanna come to badagary on Wednesday. . . . .Let me know asap
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by chelseabmw(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2011
Nicejessie:

Hello every one,

I’m so scared. I’m getting hold of a guy here to get me a car from Cotonou. Please guys, can any one help me out by telling me the right and honest Cotonou car dealers to deal with here on Nairaland. I can’t afford to lose my hard earn money. I have saved the money for my dream car for several months now.

Thank you

Take and enjoy this

My Experience In Cotonou
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-484056.64.html

My Avalon Just Arrived At My Home
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485204.96.html
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mr Larryshow4u,

So when exactly are you paying me my money ? pls be specific ?
Why have you not answered this? You keep on saying it took you ages to build reputation, is it on paper that you build reputation? Stop saying it and just do it,
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
[b]@Nicejessie,

You can go ahead and deal with anyone you want, No one has complained i collected money from him and didn't deliver as i am meant to. And if you don't feel safe about anyone on nairaland, you can go ahead and leave for cotonou yourself but don't come unto nairaland and lay complain you paid for car and didn't see your car. Best of Luck to you.

@chelseabmw,

Regarding the guy requesting for car, you not bother building a good image of ours that has already been on there, if he/she feels safe about dealing with us, let him write an email, if he doesn't let him go ahead and proceed to cotonou himself. Shola traveled as well. you can only get to meet kb in badagry. i'll send you his number and inform him you coming around.

@Acejam,
Am no longer a lier living abroad right? Like i told you, i don't have business with you. i have discussed with the owner of the car. Go open a new thread and try start up something. as for me. You need not disturb yourself about dropping me, cause am up there. Look up =====> up there, [/b]
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
Hello every one,

Thank you

Try femmy2010. I am convinced he will deliver.
Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506919.736.html
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Acejam,
Am no longer a lier living abroad right? Like i told you, i don't have business with you. i have discussed with the owner of the car. Go open a new thread and try start up something. as for me. You need not disturb yourself about dropping me, cause am up there. Look up =====> up there,
grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Acejam,

Like i told you, Go get something to do.

@Nicejessie,

Femmy2010 is a good dealer also, Everyone on here are cool to do business with. Me and femmy has once checked deals together. so don't think every cotonou dealer on here are just some money sucker. And don't see them as an illiterate people finding themselves in cotonou doing business.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by chikeorji123(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
it's seen that someone is battling to maintain his reputation here,but don't fall like 'sam peter'.
just viewing cool cool grin lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by sholasho(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Acejam,
Good day!
what point are you bring out exactly? i have been going through thi thread for a while but just kept mute and watch on.

really like Sienna comment and intervention in it. the person who started this thread made payment for vehicle and vehicle was delivered successfully.
i just want to know what exactly you are ironing out (acejam) the alloy rims or just want to tanish someones image?
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2011
@acejam,

Am firstly going to direct a question out to Mr. Benvin, did I not request your account number sent to me before I left the country to have your account credited. I didn't get that from you until 2days after I left Nigeria. I got your calls, I didn't dispute that and couldn't pick because I was on roaming; when I found your email, I responded to it and settled things out with you.  Presently am on vacation tour which was a vacation on ground before I went ahead to get your car. Am far from west africa at the moment and have arrangement to get your refund on your wheels across to you. I'm not someone on nairaland with bad image. I've taken so long to build that. When your account is credited. You'll be notified Room.

Larry, be truthful for once. How can you be on vac tour outside West Africa and you are still hustling for cotonou car deals? Fellow NL, is any one on vac not supposed to be enjoying himself, away from biz? This my guy is on NL hustling for pepper and he is telling us he is outside West Africa. See his thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-312491.608.html.  Na wa o shocked. What a way to build a good reputation! Reputation ni, reputaion ko.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by sholasho(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2011
@acejam,
Still dont know your point yet.
Come out straight are you condenming Larryshow4 or what?
Cos i can see you recommended femy2010 for someone up in the thread.
Come out straight please.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
AceJam:

Larry, be truthful for once. How can you be on vac tour outside West Africa and you are still hustling for cotonou car deals? Fellow NL, is any one on vac not supposed to be enjoying himself, away from biz? This my guy is on NL hustling for pepper and he is telling us he is outside West Africa. See this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-312491.608.html.  Na wa o shocked. What a way to build a good reputation! Reputation ni, reputaion ko.

AceJam, it would appear you're determined to court controversy here, you're like a dog with a bone, jeeze! Let the two parties concerned iron things out their own way. Or are you merely out for Larry's blood? Because right now, you come across as one who's had personal dealings with Larry, and gotten your fingers burnt.

If this is the case, please come out and say so, that way others can see where you're coming from. As things stand now, your issues with Larry seem personal, or a business transaction turned sour.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
@acejam,
Still dont know your point yet.
Come out straight are you condenming Larryshow4 or what?
Cos i can see you recommended femy2010 for someone up in the thread.
Come out straight please
Frankly, I have nothing personal against Larry. I am only trying to call larry to order; to do biz the right way. I am also trying to refresh the mind of all car dealers in this forum, and particularly this autos section, that clients want maximum satisfaction from the deals, no half measure will be tolerated.

Oga Shola, do you understand my point now?
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
AceJam, it would appear you're determined to court controversy here, you're like a dog with a bone, jeeze! Let the two parties concerned iron things out their own way. Or are you merely out for Larry's blood? Because right now, you come across as one who's had personal dealings with Larry, and gotten your fingers burnt.

If this is the case, please come out and say so, that way others can see where you're coming from. As things stand now, your issues with Larry seem personal, or a business transaction turned sour.
. Sorry to have tampered with your solitude once more. I have nothing personal against Larry. It is Larry who has continued to prolong this issue.  Instead of settling the guy, he is busy telling me how "up there" he is. Bullshit.

The attitude of standing unconcerned when a brother is being cheated has encouraged more dubious deals in this section. It is our responsibility to wage war against dubious cardealers, and send them packing. We must be our brother's keeper.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by larryshow4(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Siena,

i appreciate your concern and every other nairalanders. I have issues being discussed with the buyer and once his account his credited i would let you know, concerned nairalanders.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
AceJam:

. Sorry to have tampered with your solitude once more. I have nothing personal against Larry. It is Larry who has continued to prolong this issue.  Instead of settling the guy, he is busy telling me how "up there" he is. Bullshit.

The attitude of standing unconcerned when a brother is being cheated has encouraged more dubious deals in this section. It is our responsibility to wage war against dubious cardealers, and send them packing. We must be our brother's keeper.

No need to apologise to me, I haven't been offended.

I don't get what you mean "instead of settling the guy, he is busy telling me how "up there" he is." How can anyone know what has transpired between the two concerned parties? It's all well and good making assumptions, but are they the right ones?

Waging war against questionable characters is all well and good, but it would have to be proven that they're dodgy, not assumed. If I came on Nairaland, started a thread "I really need to get hold of AceJam". Would you like it if people automatically assumed you'd run off with my money? And from then on, because I told you to "do the right thing", people began to flame you? I doubt you'd be pleased! Hence I said, let things unravel, and don't call someone a thief untill it's been proven they are. It's wrong, and in extremely poor taste.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^  grin grin grin lipsrsealed cool
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
What is now the difference between Nairaland's Autosection and Nairalist cool Answers on a postcard please not cool cool cool
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by femmy2010(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
Larry was empowered with funds by the buyer to procure a vehicle which he did procure and deliver without any hiccup(He didn't go into hiding with the buyer's fund and am sure he never would) but as stated before,the alloy rim that was suppose to be put was not there(Variegated reasons could have caused this).
Why not allow the seller and buyer to iron out there differences as they seem to have done/doing that.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^

I suppose this message of yours was intended for the buyer right? Because once the buyer decided to bring their grievance onto Nairaland forum, it becomes a free for all affair for everyone to take potshot at, hence reason Dealers need to be on top of their "A" game at all times leaving nothing to chance.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by femmy2010(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
I very much understand your implied point but would not be a bad idea to still allow them exploit Dialogue which very often help retain friendship.
In all Communication is that key.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by Busybody2(f): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
femmy2010:

I very much understand your implied point but would not be a bad idea to still allow them exploit Dialogue which very often help retain friendship.
In all Communication is that key.

Well if the original link of communication was not broken by one party, the other party would not have had the need to utilise NL as a mode of communication, because this is tantamount to revealing the contraband that y'all cooked that burned the house down.

To be sincere with you, you Cotonue Dealers are the ones who gets the most flak on here as majority of Niegrians thinks all Cotonue cars are not correctly taxed hence are illegal. You all need to collectively strive not to let instances like this leak out and perchance it does, learn how to professionally nip it in the bud and pacify the customers, instead of succumbing to the kneejerk reaction to close ranks and sideline the customer.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by inspiredm(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
Why do People Love to Fight ?  Huh Huh

A Seller That got money for a Whole vehicle, Delivered the Vehicle, didn't run away with neither the Money Nor the Vehicle  should be cut some Slack.

This is most likely a Mis communication issue Between Buyer and Seller.

I Implore Larryshow to communicate with his Buyer the exact time he would either deliver or refund the Buyer for the Alloy Wheels

Thread Closed.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by batuphil(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2011
@Inspired, Chairman, please dont close this thread yet.

@AceJam, I will advise you click back and read this thread from the beginning. You are wrong from the start buy jumping into conclusion all to tarnish Larryshow4u's image which is not right. You dont have to apologize but just back off will be enough. I am not sure if you are a dealer but any dealer will understand delay could happen at anytime especially when you trying to please a customer. A dealer that deliver thousand of naira worth of car will deliver couple of 100 naira worth of Wheels. Its pure common sense not a rocket science.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2011
Larry was empowered with funds by the buyer to procure a vehicle which he did procure and deliver without any hiccup(He didn't go into hiding with the buyer's fund and am sure he never would) but as stated before,the alloy rim that was suppose to be put was not there(Variegated reasons could have caused this).
Why not allow the seller and buyer to iron out there differences as they seem to have done/doing that.

If Larry did not supply the alloy rim with the car after being paid, it means Larry has breached the contract. And since the customer has run out of patience for the rims (or whateva) to be delivered, it means Larry is not taking his customer's satisfaction serious.

Please, could Larry and Benvin tell us how long the car has been delivered without the alloy rim?
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2011
Why do People Love to Fight ?  Huh Huh

A Seller That got money for a Whole vehicle, Delivered the Vehicle, didn't run away with neither the Money Nor the Vehicle  should be cut some Slack.

This is most likely a Mis communication issue Between Buyer and Seller.

I Implore Larryshow to communicate with his Buyer the exact time he would either deliver or refund the Buyer for the Alloy Wheels

Thread Closed.

LOL grin We are not fighting o, oga Inspired. Just jaw-jawing (key-keying) to set things right. grin

Exactly. Larry should tell buyer when to refund or supply the allow rim. Buyer has asked same question but Larry has dodged the question and instead continued to lecture me on how long it has taken him to build reputation. I believe Larry does not even know what reputation is, that is why he failed to nip the ugly deal in the bud and now everybody percieves the stench of the skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: Where Is Larryshow4u by AceJam: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2011
@Inspired, Chairman, please dont close this thread yet.

@AceJam, I will advise you click back and read this thread from the beginning. You are wrong from the start buy jumping into conclusion all to tarnish Larryshow4u's image which is not right. You dont have to apologize but just back off will be enough. I am not sure if you are a dealer but any dealer will understand delay could happen at anytime especially when you trying to please a customer. A dealer that deliver thousand of naira worth of car will deliver couple of 100 naira worth of Wheels. Its pure common sense not a rocket science.

I have answered all questions concerning my interest in this issue. You may click back and read.

I know and we all know that delays do happen in biz. But when a delay stretches the patience of a customer to its elastic limit, it becomes dangerous. The customer in question did not shout on NL the day the car was delivered without the alloy rim ( You can confirm this from the customer's posts).

I agree with you that "A dealer that deliver thousand of naira worth of car will deliver couple of 100 naira worth of Wheels", but after how many weeks or even months?
The buyer wants to enjoy his car (fruit of his labour) just like Larry is enjoying his vac abroad grin. Abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3)

Correct Position Of The Law On Tinted Glasses / I Need A Toks Or Registered Chrysler Hemi C300 For N1.5m [reg] - N1.8m [toks] / 2003 Toyota Matrix Price N1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.