Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) (85445 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Robertgreene1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
interesting...
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Celense(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
adadike:
Ya nwoke a achobeghi nwu? Ma gi but nwada si no bu amu agadi nwoke ka nma, jisike , omesia, og'efogi n'anya
Nne, rapu Ife ede n'moto banye moto.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by gassbee: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
TheChiefUche:
Hope he attends to all of them?
where d strength dey,

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by timifaithus(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na young chap this babe need o.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by sevenhundred(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
This old man no wan respect his age
you should respect yourself first!!!!
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by gotnel: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations. More energy to ride the new wife.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by BSdetector: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Useless old oba marrying women up and down while his state is on fire, big embarrassment to Yoruba's.....31 woman and the bastard still picked another one.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Spandau: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Another Twins loading...
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Lordapson23(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
No be this same Wasiu Ayinde Dey f**k Chioma predecessor ?
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by doxijaw: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
The same country where people say tribalism is the same as racism.

A whole Yoruba king marrying chioma.

Y'all need to dissect the real issues in that country, hint.... It's not tribalism.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Afamsi: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Money answereth all things
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Spandau:

Shameless old man. Na dat girl go kill am!
The lady is what?

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by McLizbae: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nice one! Sis Chioma will be alright. Yorubas are de-tribalized. I also fear they are getting too de-tribalized for their own security and safety at this present age.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by extol1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
adadike:
Ya nwoke a achobeghi nwu? Ma gi but nwada si no bu amu agadi nwoke ka nma, jisike , omesia, og'efogi n'anya
stop behaving as if everybody understand the language

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
When I become king, I will marry Igbo girl
And what's so special about Igbo man marrying Igbo woman angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Please if anyone knows where I can submit my application for marriage make him help me. It has to be a mn in his 80s and he must have money.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by nedekid: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
mrkunlex:
Those women from that potopoto land are just a fucking tools, fvck their stinking pussy and dump them anytime anyday.
Hmm. A tribe is known for stinking pussy and poor hygiene, it certainly is not potopoto land folks. grin

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
adadike:
Speak in the language we understand, don't be a Hypocrite angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please if anyone knows where I can submit my application for marriage make him help me. It has to be a mn in his 80s and he must have money.
Then don't stress yourself, I'm right around you
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by BSdetector: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
doxijaw:
The same country where people say tribalism is the same as racism.

A whole Yoruba king marrying chioma.

Y'all need to dissect the real issues in that country, hint.... It's not tribalism.

cheesy

Interracial marriages happen in America doesn't change the fact that racism still exists...
White slave owners sometimes fvcked their black slaves....

Intertribal marriages doesn't mean shit in Nigeria....most times it even amplifies the tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
All he thinks about is the pleasures of this life but he's not thinking of the life after death.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Where's that girl who always request for his own Ned Nwoko, abeg tag her if you know her. Baba dey find 14th wife
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
jrusky:
I'm sure some people don dey go mad seen that name as Oba new wife their BP go explode tonight sorry oo.

I never knew that Yoruba women get jealous or high BP when their men marry from outside,

chai! i really feel their pain because i know that one iya pelumi must've prepared one of her daughters for the great king's bride selection but unfortunately for her, the king did not find any of her daughters deliting, but an Igbo lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Emperor002: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Baba rest na afonja galz don dinish

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by compton11(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
christistruth01:

Christ alone is King of Kings
Askia toure the great was also king of kings!
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Emperor002: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Baba rest na afonja galz don finish

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
sevenhundred:
you should respect yourself first!!!!
What did I do wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / LILO OGUN IBILE FUN ITOJU,IWOSAN ATI ASEYORI / Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.