Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) (85444 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / ‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by jamiudinho(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
sarrki:

Ow ?
The man is free to whatever he wants to do
The way you are too
u just an hypocrite if na emir now u will b saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by KingZaddy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
I Am Sure Those Ladies Have The Real Dicks Servicing them Outside
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by zoedew: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
sarrki:
Wetin money go cause

Money might not be able to solve it

Baba enjoy yourself

All caked up fake!
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na Kpekus go kiee this one grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Gold diggers from Biafra! See wetin dem dey proud of!
32nd wife to 80 year old man? Hian!
Na Abobaku the long throat go turn to las las!
Oga oo! Stop crying because you did not see names like pelumi, bolanle, risicat, azizat or bashirat etc but chioma,

Yes, an Igbo lady by name chioma, married to your king something that many young yoruba ladies dreamed of, but luck wasn't on their side.
now get lost or you go and hug a transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Shegzo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
Patriarchy stay winning.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Omololupromise: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
God digger time shall tell
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Spandau: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The lady is what?

I don't understand your question because I never called the lady a name.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by mrkunlex(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Earlystar698:
make thunder fire you bro
fire your mother, father including people from where you come from
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Earlystar698(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
mrkunlex:
fire your mother, father including people from where you come from
see your mouth if I abuse you again now mod would ban me like 600 years

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by 001spice: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
sarrki:
Wetin money go cause

Money might not be able to solve it

Baba enjoy yourself
Which kind stupid money,dis wan brain no dey function well abeg.she go say she never see young cute dude that is far richer that this old man ?. Abi she done chop efo her brain no set again
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Commonguy:
he added ibo woman in his collections of wives.. well those women wetin e dey use them do sef...?
DM me for your logo, flyer and editing at a very cheap price

Go to the Alaafin's palace and do logos and flyers for his queens. And help the Alaafin edit his photos so that he will be looking more younger and cute! After all you be Oduduwa pikin.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Tillatalk: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chioma that name has grace
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Emma1Oj(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
christistruth01:

Baba should retire from Women instead of doing one Nigeria at this stage of his life now

Historically this behaviour created big problems in the past in the Oyo Empire with the Prince's having affairs with the younger wives and terminating the Alaafins life in order to inherit both the kingdom and the woman

Though we pray Baba lives for another 82 years
it's not baba fault na... everything goes to the gold digger that accepted...

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Chipink(f): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
chiagozien:
They hate Igbos but can't do without Igbo women.

Some Igbo women are just shameless ,

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
mrkunlex:
Those women from that potopoto land are just a fucking tools, fvck their stinking pussy and dump them anytime anyday.

You are dull

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Chipink(f): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
adadike:
Ya nwoke a achobeghi nwu? Ma gi but nwada si no bu amu agadi nwoke ka nma, jisike , omesia, og'efogi n'anya

I see people asking u to speak the language they understand, don't mind them nne grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Then don't stress yourself, I'm right around you
Are you in your 80s and have money?
Money na the main thing here.
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Chipink(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Speak in the language we understand, don't be a Hypocrite angry

She has the right to say what she wants , why are Yoruba's so insecure

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
LilyColin:
All these useless idle monarchs wey no add any value to the country.

Nigeria is a cursed nation.
No, Nigeria is not cursed. You're the cursed citizen
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Chipink(f): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
extol1:

stop behaving as if everybody understand the language
U guys and insecurity

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by Chipink(f): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Celense:
Nne, rapu Ife ede n'moto banye moto.

Gwa nwanne GI nwayi UDI ihe ahu...
Ndi akpiri ego

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Are you in your 80s and have money?
Money na the main thing here.
Don't worry, I get more than tati billion in my account. Money dey

Besides, I'll be 80 by August angry
Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chipink:

She has the right to say what she wants , why are Yoruba's so insecure
That's Hypocrisy, she should use the language we understand.
Besides, why accusing me of being Yoruba angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chipink:

Gwa nwanne GI nwayi UDI ihe ahu... Ndi akpiri ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / LILO OGUN IBILE FUN ITOJU,IWOSAN ATI ASEYORI / Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.