Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Is The Problem With These Dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Is The Problem With These Dogs? (445 Views)

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / Ate These Dogs Real Or Photoshop(pis) / These Dogs Are Non Existent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Problem With These Dogs? by GorillaApp(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Firstly, these are not my dogs.

I visited a location and saw these dogs.

The owner, a lady was just lackadaisical about the welfare of the dogs.
They are local breeds and there is sore all over their body.
I truly feel for these little things.

Pls dog experts and lovers, what is wrong with these dogs?
What can be administered to treat them?

Seun and other experts kindly recommend treatment

Re: What Is The Problem With These Dogs? by spinna: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
looks like mange.. help her rum mouthwash mixed with baby oil on their body

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With These Dogs? by GorillaApp(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
spinna:
looks like mange.. help her rum mouthwash mixed with baby oil on their body

It looks like sore on their body and emits an offensive ordor. They are barely weeks old and their living space is unhygienic. Even the mother dog looks so lean and emaciated.
I'm wondering why someone will keep dogs when she is not ready to cater for them
Thsnk you for your response

(1) (Reply)

Solid 12weeks Old Male Imported Chow Chow Pup For Sale!!! / 1 Year Plus Long Coated GSD Ready For A New Home / Raising A Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.