Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Are Ladies After Money 2? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies After Money 2? (551 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
hello Nairalanders,

the reasons behind this is that many of them don't want to struggle with any man, they have forgotten that, A woman that struggle and endure till the man is successful is a woman of virtue..the man will never leave her no matter how anything because during the struggling ,she was there, and she support him with prayers..
I know of a rich man that slap his girlfriend all because she insulted his wife ..he told her that didn't her know that his wife was behind his success right from grass till grace...she suffered with him, they drink garri all day when there is no money ...no meat on food, but he remember when his wife use to force him to church to pray and he has to obey her...that if not for the wife ,he would not attained this level he is...that who is she that will come and talk rubbish against his wife.
but nowadays none of them want to suffers,
go to eateries, restaurants, shoprite, malls you will see them wondering about like herdsmen,
looking for rich guys that will do shopping for them or give them money and most of them ended up been a victim of rape, rituals, kidnapping...
you said you want to marry , yes .. your expectations is that" he has to be ok"....normal but let me ask you, when your mum was about getting married to your dad, did your father has rolce Royce, bentley, bugatti, e.tv..and they both married manage theirselves till they brought you up.. your own turn now is ..he has to have car, money, House,

I know of a lady that do say this in a church I attend, she is always fund of praying my husband must have a car, house, and money..only they prayers I see she do pray..
forgetting to say God give me a God fearing man..

and she is growing older, her face has shrink... They are many in churches...

what annoyed me is that when pastor said, if you are single come out.. you will see them running outside but same ladies I knew, they have boyfriends and I do see some of them in bars, joints with their boyfriends, you said you need a husband .. it will start from courtship abi...why did you come out again to say am still single..

as a lady if your motives of marrying a man is money, my dear you will ended up been lonely or more than loneliness.sheybi is car , houses money that you are after continue....

you call your self a Christian, go to church to pray, you can't pray for your man that God should bless him...suppiort him with prayers, you will see that he can never do without you...because he knoows that you are behind his success..

as a lady if you abuse your boyfriend or your husband to be or husband all because there is no money , you are drawing curse on your head and you can never succeed and have a happy home, becareful never abuse any man, you are not God .. renmber that God created both of you..and the bible say speak good things , prophesy with your mouth good things, why are you going to church ...since most of you are just going for fashion, seducing pastors, e.t.c...

I have many ladies I know are suffering today because they are not in proper relationship and marriage due to say I want a rich man with car...

there is another one that got accident why driving his rich man friend car, trying to impress are neighbors , she is on wheelchair till now.

who looses , the Same man friend is with another lady ... you see all because of money...

there are many skills out there they can learn..it is due to impatient...

I blame the movie industry celebrities especially the females ones their social life has influence our ladies,. In terms of marital life, attitudes, pride , fake life e.tc...

they act movies to the realities of life issues so that we can learn from them..
but they themselves still misbehaving in marriages ,they will not want to be submissive to their husbands, ...most of them are single mothers..

look at them flaunting cars, houses, Money....

they will complain that village people after them,
or evil people...
why are you complain as a lady....it is because you are after money not love..

I told guys that there is nothing like love, God is love...it only take grace of God to see a God fearing lady....

As a lady continue to be looking for rich man, when you realize that you have attained the age of 50 years ..
No rich man can stay with one woman...

it is a bad omen for ladies to be after money,..
why can't you start up a business,
all is sit-down doing shopping, materials things..

buying expensive clothes to parties, this that...

you will see some of them fighting their husbands because of that...it is stupid mentality...
let me drop my pen here....any time inspiration comes I will write..if they like they should take heed....Guys should be careful of extravaganza Ladies...if you spot one please japa....
if you don't want to spend money on hypertension sickness

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by RedSquid: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
I'll stay here and enjoy my popcorn while I wait for Zzor and friends to comment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by Nehyooh(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
This is impressive, I hope they'll learn.
Kudos !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Title of the article...... Chronicles of a Broke boyfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by Jeon(f): 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
hello Nairalanders,

the reasons behind this is that many of them don't want to struggle with any man, they have forgotten that, A woman that struggle and endure till the man is successful is a woman of virtue..the man will never leave her no matter how anything because during the struggling ,she was there, and she support him with prayers..
I know of a rich man that slap his girlfriend all because she insulted his wife ..he told her that didn't her know that his wife was behind his success right from grass till grace...she suffered with him, they drink garri all day when there is no money ...no meat on food, but he remember when his wife use to force him to church to pray and he has to obey her...that if not for the wife ,he would not attained this level he is...that who is she that will come and talk rubbish against his wife.
go to eateries, restaurants, shoprite, malls you will see them wondering about like herdsmen,
looking for rich guys that will do shopping for them or give them money and most of them ended up been a victim of rape, rituals, kidnapping...
you said you want to marry , yes .. your expectations is that" he has to be ok"....normal but let me ask you, when your mum was about getting married to your dad, did your father has rolce Royce, bentley, bugatti, e.tv..and they both married manage theirselves till they brought you up.. your own turn now is ..he has to have car, money, House,

I know of a lady that do say this in a church I attend, she is always fund of praying my husband must have a car, house, and money..only they prayers I see she do pray..

what annoyed me is that when pastor said, if you are single come out.. you will see them running outside but same ladies I knew, they have boyfriends and I do see some of them in bars, joints with their boyfriends, you said you need a husband .. it will start from courtship abi...why did you come out again to say am still single..

as a lady if your motives of marrying a man is money, my dear you will ended up been lonely or more than loneliness.sheybi is car , houses money that you are after continue....

you call your self a Christian, go to church to pray, you can't pray for your man that God should bless him...suppiort him with prayers, you will see that he can never do without you...because he knoows that you are behind his success..

as a lady if you abuse your boyfriend or your husband to be or husband all because there is no money , you are drawing curse on your head and you can never succeed and have a happy home, becareful never abuse any man, you are not God .. renmber that God created both of you..and the bible say speak good things , prophesy with your mouth good things, why are you going to church ...since most of you are just going for fashion, seducing pastors, e.t.c...

I have many ladies I know are suffering today because they are not in proper relationship and marriage due to say I want a rich man with car...

there is another one that got accident why driving his rich man friend car, trying to impress are neighbors , she is on wheelchair till now.

who looses , the Same man friend is with another lady ... you see all because of money...

I blame the movie industry celebrities especially the females ones their social life has influence our ladies,. In terms of marital life, attitudes, pride , fake life e.tc...

they act movies to the realities of life issues so that we can learn from them..
but they themselves still misbehaving in marriages ,they will not want to be submissive to their husbands, ...most of them are single mothers..

or evil people...

I told guys that there is nothing like love, God is love...it only take grace of God to see a God fearing lady....

As a lady continue to be looking for rich man, when you realize that you have attained the age of 50 years ..

you will see some of them fighting their husbands because of that...it is stupid mentality...
let me drop my pen here....any time inspiration comes I will write..if they like they should take heed....Guys should be careful of extravaganza Ladies...if you spot one please japa....

chapter 3
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by Aina1874: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Well said. Some of these ladies are badly brought up. They tend to believe their pastors and parents who are telling them that it will be a rich guy that will marry you. With that mindset, they go about downgrading suitors in a bid to fulfil the prophecy. Nobody says a lady marry a lazy poor man. The fact is that it is not the money behind the man the man behind the money.There are rich dudes that can't treat a woman well. So ladies, do yourselves good by being open and sincere in finding a partner
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by Aina1874: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Well said. Some of these ladies are badly brought up. They tend to believe their pastors and parents who are telling them that it will be a rich guy that will marry you. With that mindset, they go about downgrading suitors in a bid to fulfil the prophecy. Nobody says a lady should marry a lazy poor man. The fact is that it is not the money behind the man but the man behind the money.There are rich dudes that can't treat a woman well. So ladies, do yourselves good by being open and sincere in finding a partner
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by Kriss216: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
These vagina beings should be grateful they have someone like the OP to educate and lecture them.

As for me, I don't care, if they want to be useless, that's their business.

I don commot hand for their matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by mosdii(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Edobabe20:
it is nothing to me, let me tell you. I pity your life with that statement, you will broke for life... and you will never see happiness in your life with that statement ..am not suffering ok... you are an idiot..am ok with my job and money..do you think I will be spending it on useless fools like you...
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by RedSquid: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Edobabe20:

You no well atall. You cum even add madd picture grin
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
I didn't read because it isn't a reasonable question, who doesn't like money?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
it is nothing to me, let me tell you. I pity your life with that statement, you will broke for life... and you will never see happiness in your life with that statement ..am not suffering ok... you are an idiot..am ok with my job and money..do you think I will be spending it on useless fools like you...

Brokenesss and fruastrations are all over your comment grin you just wished yourself everything written with your hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by HappyCreative(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
hello Nairalanders,

or evil people...

Why would a woman struggle when she doesn't have to?

Women have so many choices in a man, so why would they pick the one who is Struggling.

You are sad that women aren't attracted to you because you are not successful.

Don't blame the woman, blame yourself.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Money 2? by AfroKnight: 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
See, if you are the kind of person who wants balance and fairness in all things, you will be perpetually angry with Nigerian young ladies, who just want to relax and be taken care off and still exercise equal rights with the men who foot their bills.

Don’t let their matter push you to write long articles on NL. grin You cannot force them to have shame or dignity. It’s the way they were brought up by society. Even those feminists are looking for guys who would pay all their bills.

Just focus on satisfying yourself, creating wealth and living a good life.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of S-exual Pleasure: A New Declaration / Drama As Married Woman, Secret Lover Gets Stuck During Intercourse / 3 Things You Should Not Be Scared To Do For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.