Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Question For Joagbaje - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Joagbaje (4336 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
At least this is not phone number and I have yet more documented testimonies.  Even if call me FRAUD. Atleast I did something by helping  someone get his life back . What do you give?  Than sitting before a computer and attacking ministers of God

You are a big fraud with No direction .
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo

If anything proves you are not a christian - this is it. You are exposing this man like this to prove your nonexistent powers. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A CHRISTIAN.

By the way dont think this will distract from the lies about the dead girl - this was my last post before your latest despicable act

It seems you are lying so much now you are losing track of what lies you told and when. A few posts ago you said they took her to the hospital after she was raised from the dead - so how can the hospital confirm that she was dead ??  Do they have a 'death machine' that can tell if someone had previously died

Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
You dont have work to do. When you contact the girl, contact the family and contact the hospital and you find out that i cooked up the story then you can come back here to rant. but if you don't have the boldness to investigate the story then you are a [size=13pt]COWARD ![/size]
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo

I do not need to prove you are a fraud - by posting these pictures you have condemned yourself.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
The devil is really really mad now
;d ;d ;d
But you can't kill a testimony
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Mr Jo

Where is the testimony ?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by KunleOshob(m): 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
Uncle Joe you are yet to give us the girls contact or the hospital contacts, how are supposed to contact them and verify this glorious miracle?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Pukkah: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

I got his permission after he became well. This was almost a year ago or so. Why is a miracle hard for people like you to believe. What Jesus do you have? What is tour idea of Christianity?
What do you make of a scripture like this.

Mark 16:17-18
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 [color=#006600]They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them
; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.[/color]

I beg let me take a break Biko. 

Pastor, have you tried these before?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Azibalua(f): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ earswide

WHERE DID YOU GET THE FIRST PICTURE FROM ? If you took that picture yourself - it means you saw a man in that state and your first act was to take pictures ! To do what ?? To prove your powers ??

With the kind of mindset you have exhibited towards not believing in dead men being raised if this picture had not been posted before now would you even believe half of the testimony about the young man.
Thank god for technology. shocked

If you can really raise people from the dead like you claim - it should not matter to you if we believe you or not (the people you help and more importantly God) will see what you are doing. But for you to do this - only proves what I have known all along you are a FRAUD.

You are not just an ordinary fraud - you are a SPINELESS WICKED LITTLE FRAUD

Then what is the essence of the thread,is it to castigate or to get evidence

One more thing you have not answered yet why you so much do not believe in the raising of the dead?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by simplymee: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ PUKKAH, Jesus said that to let the Christian know that he has given him/her powers over the devil.
Its always clear that what appeals to many people is that they really are convinced with what they see. Have you called the number provided for you to call? You already have presumed notions in your heart even before the call. If you call, i can say that you still will not be satisfied. So wetin go make una mind rest concerning this issue. All testimonies are meant to encourage the brethren that what Jesus did yesterday, he still is doing today and forever because he has never changed.I believe strongly that its becos of the doubt in some minds that Jo posted that pix so that u could see what had happened to d glory of God.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2011
winkPls Joe don't take a break. Tell us more. We are being blessed.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
Joagbaje:

It was in another thread. I drove pass his body lying by road side.( I later learnt he has been there for 4 days) I had thought he was dead. I reversed and came down . I obseved he was breathing . I got people to carry him in to my car to the hospital. I finally got someone who recognised him to go and call his family members. While the doctors and nurses attended to him. But When the family came they in the bid to shift blame from themselves began to blame him. That he had mental problem. " he dey crase , na so e dey run commot for house" etc. On hearing this, the doctor refused to admit him. But it took intercession in prayer before God touched their heart. He was finally admitted , they bandaged his body and tied him with ropes on a bed.  I didnt give up on his case because I had heard God well.

I later learn that he was a brilliant boy in school and they did juju on him etc. Following day Or so, i prayed for him and rebuked the demon of insanity. I also led him to christ. And few days after,  I heard that he was the one leading prayers in the hospital ward. He was healed.

1) you saw a body that may have been a corpse and you went to look at it? Are you a doctor or were you under the impression that he was still alive?
2) the body in the first picture looked like the guy was a burn victim and even in Nigeria I don't think a burn victim wouldnt have attracted attention in the prior three days before your miraculous self drove past it.
3) a person with those kind of burns won't survive after four days of being exposed to the elements. Taking the victim to Johns Hopskins won't save him talk less of a hospital in Nigeria.
4) what kind of doctor would refuse to treat a person about to lose his life?
5) what kind of doctor/ hospital would restrain a near comatose burn victim to a bed with ropes?
6) you must know a lot of magic because suddenly you were able to locate someone who knew the family.
7) the alleged family's lack of sympathy for their mentally challenged relative
cool a person that f-cked up was lucid enough within a few days to be leading prayers and accepting Jesus?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ Earswide, So your devil is still fraustrating you? I thought I advised you the other day to give your life to christ eh! THIS YOUR KIND OF DEMON WILL NOT GO EXCEPT THROUGH SERIOUS PRAYING & FASTING OH!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
EarsWide:

@Mr Jo

You are a shameless fraud - Are you saying the man in his initial state(half dead / mentally ill) gave you permission to take his picture ??

I can promise you one thing, Mr Jo - I am going to keep hounding you on this forum until you do one of the following:

1) You admit you are a fraud
2) Run away from this forum

[b]I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE A PASTOR - YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SPINELESS LITTLE MAN.
@ Earswide, Sir where are you, is your N100 air time finished? See who one chase MOG out from forum embarassed
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Azibalua(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ Martian

1) you saw a body that may have been a corpse and you went to look at it? Are you a doctor or were you under the impression that he was still alive?

You don't have to be a doctor to help the dying.

2) the body in the first picture looked like the guy was a burn victim and even in Nigeria I don't think a burn victim wouldnt have attracted attention in the prior three days before your miraculous self drove past it.

Of course it will attract attention but so many people probably thought he was dead and walked on by

3) a person with those kind of burns won't survive after four days of being exposed to the elements. Taking the victim to Johns Hopskins won't save him talk less of a hospital in Nigeria.

That's why it's a miracle  grin

4) what kind of doctor would refuse to treat a person about to lose his life?

One who is unsure of himself

5) what kind of doctor/ hospital would restrain a near comatose burn victim to a bed with ropes?

Read through the post again

6) you must know a lot of magic because suddenly you were able to locate someone who knew the family

The world is a small place for god not to be able to locate any person he wants to

7) the alleged family's lack of sympathy for their mentally challenged relative

Not supprising at all

cool a person that f-cked up was lucid enough within a few days to be leading prayers and accepting Jesus?

Like I said it's a miracle.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
I'm not a medical doctor but my understanding is that in cases of bleeding to death, what happens is that as the quantity of blood reduces in the system, organ failure commences due to the lack of supply of oxygen (which feeds the organs) until the heart itself fails at which time death occurs. In effect and if I am right (where is Aletheia??), before death from bleeding, the liver and kidneys and indeed other organs would have failed BECAUSE THEY HAD NO BLOOD TO FUNCTION!

In this case, you say she came back to life which means those organs were functioning (or was she in limbo?)! So tell us (I know your answer will be blindness to these questions AND/OR to release the 1st mechanised idio-tic Brigade of NL ):--> what were those organs running on till they got to hospital? What blood was the heart pumping until they got her to hospital? Do you know what blood does in the body?

This is a ludicrous story. If anything happened, the person was injured and taken to a hospital for treatment. But you heard about the injury and prayed for her. Which is fine and laudable. However, your desire for glory made you start adding to the matter till you got to this logical disgraceful end where your stories do not add up.

Pitiful. And expected of a CE pastor!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by newmi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
Oh boy! where have l been
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Demainman1: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Joe, How can you raise the dead and yet that did not include replenishing lost blood? Which kind half miracle be dat? and you compare that with giving lazarus food. Blood na food?

Next time always complete the job i beg. This is like opening the blind eyes and yet refering them to go get thick glasses for eye clinic  grin

That is not a miracle in my own book o oo
Re: Question For Joagbaje by aletheia(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
nuclearboy:

(where is Aletheia??),
^I am around. . .I stand by my first post on this thread.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Snowwy: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Joagbaje,
My! All I can say is RESPECT. If what you did is true, all I can say is GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please let the Holy Spirit lead you in all you do, this story reminds me of something similar that happened and with the leading of the Holy Spirit I am glad I helped even when i had no encouragement. It saved a life!

Please keep up the good work as you are answerable to only the Lord God. And may He that rewards the works of a man, reward you for this in Jesus name.

As for all those castigating you, I wonder if they have done one millionth of what you did here. Yet they come here just like the Pharisees did during the time of our Saviour Jesus Christ. You should know that it's because you are doing good that you are getting such attacks from the 'devil'.
Remember the story in the bible of the man beaten, robbed by the way in which it was a samaritan that helped?

Imagine, they are castigating you for helping again. Do you see the lot they are? I am amazed. It's obvious they are full of 'dead mens bones', twisted and malicious. Such anger does no good but I pray that the Lord will deliver them.

Joeagbaje, Welldone indeed!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Snowwy: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
Something else I noted, all those calling out to each other to come to a thread (they are not even bold enough to stand alone-ofcourse the unrighteous are not as bold as a lion) reminds me a lot of a pack of wolves who scatter looking for food then 'howl' to each other when food is found.

It's obvious that these lot go 'to and fro' looking for who to 'devour' and when they think they have found one, they 'howl' to themselves to come and 'finish' or 'destroy' the person(s).

Like I said I pray that you get better things to do as you guys are going about doing the work of the devil. Anyone with insight will understand what I am saying.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Azibalua(f): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ nuclearboy

In this case, you say she came back to life which means those organs were functioning (or was she in limbo?)! So tell us (I know your answer will be blindness to these questions AND/OR to release the 1st mechanised idio-tic Brigade of NL ):--> what were those organs running on till they got to hospital? What blood was the heart pumping until they got her to hospital? Do you know what blood does in the body?

are you so shortsighted to believe that there's difficulty in raising one who bled to death,even if she had lost all blood are you then saying it was supposed to take god another one hour to ensure that all the blood is put back and the organ function starts again undecided
Imagine god running around a blood bank and looking for her perfect match

This is a ludicrous story. If anything happened, the person was injured and taken to a hospital for treatment. But
you heard about the injury and prayed for her. Which is fine and laudable.

See this is so easy for you to believe, cos it sounds fine and laudable,
This sounds more like what the Pharisees could do

However, your desire for glory made you start adding to the matter till you got to this logical disgraceful end where your stories do not add up.

Prove they are stories and not a testimony.
Meanwhile have you even tried to lay hands on even one with head ache before? grin grin grin angry
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Zikkyy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
i honestly think this harrassment is not necessary. if Jo claim to have raised somebody from the dead, good for him smiley maybe it's just for marketing smiley and the only risk is that people will be queing up in front of his office for their own miracle (with consultation fee starting @ 10% grin). but we dont have enough evidence (yet) to prove otherwise. I dont think we need to insult him smiley
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Azibulua:

Sure it is easy for God to raise the dead and heal ANY health matter. BUT God will not heal you of death and leave you alive without blood - this is like putting the cart before the horse. What the Word of God says is "the life is in the blood". And so, without blood THERE IS NO LIFE. God does not change His Word!

I knew you would all come as I already stated and if you have an ounce of fairness, you'll see I have backed off Jo but this is ridiculous. You cannot say such things openly and expect everyone to keep quiet. When your defense starts to insult intelligence, you worsen your case.

NOBODY compelled Jo to start off on this boast-journey (sic). If he could light the fire, he ought be able to accept the heat.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by newmi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
nuclearboy:

@Azibulua:

Sure it is easy for God to raise the dead and heal ANY health matter. BUT God will not heal you of death and leave you alive without blood - this is like putting the cart before the horse. What the Word of God says is "the life is in the blood". And so, without blood THERE IS NO LIFE. God does not change His Word!

I knew you would all come as I already stated and if you have an ounce of fairness, you'll see I have backed off Jo but this is ridiculous. You cannot say such things openly and expect everyone to keep quiet. When your defense starts to insult intelligence, you worsen your case.

NOBODY compelled Jo to start off on this boast-journey (sic). If he could light the fire, he ought be able to accept the heat.
Well l didn't see any difference with this record about Jesus
Mark 5:41-43
"And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; whichis, being interpreted, Damsel, l say unto thee arise. And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment. And he CHARGED them straitly that no man should know it; AND COMMANDED THAT SOMETHING SHOULD BE GIVEN HER TO EAT"
Perhaps you may wish to ask why any need for the food afterall Jesus raised her from the dead, that should have been enough or what do you think
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuclearboy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
funny - food is the same as blood ehn? But then, I never expected better so its okay
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
@Micuilles

So you really think that Mr Jo is a man of god after showing pictures of the half dead man naked ?? There must be something wrong with you if you think that is christianlike

@Mr Jo

There is no way you can escape your lies - you cannot raise a chicken from the dead (much less a person). You have produced no proof you can do this and you then proceeded to show pictures of a half naked man to 'proove' your powers.  
You say the man gave you permission to show the pictures - of him naked & burnt ? - why would he want you do that - to show God's power ? Even if he gave you permission to, you as a christian should know that you are exploiting him by showing the picture.
There is no way someone like you can have any healing powers - you are a fraudulent, wicked, lying charlatan.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by newmi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
nuclearboy:

funny - food is the same as blood ehn? But then, I never expected better so its okay

too bad you don't get it, yes context was different but content is similar something was required after somebdy was raised from the dead irrespective of what the thing in question was. Be that as it may, that doesn't abrogate the fact that somebody was raised from the dead or does it?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2011
EarsWide:

@Micuilles

So you really think that Mr Jo is a man of god after showing pictures of the half dead man unclothed ?? There must be something wrong with you if you think that is christianlike

@Mr Jo

There is no way you can escape your lies - you cannot raise a chicken from the dead (much less a person). You have produced no proof you can do this and you then proceeded to show pictures of a half unclothed man to 'proove' your powers. 
You say the man gave you permission to show the pictures - of him unclothed & burnt ? - why would he want you do that - to show God's power ? Even if he gave you permission to, you as a christian should know that you are exploiting him by showing the picture.
There is no way someone like you can have any healing powers - you are a fraudulent, wicked, lying charlatan.

@ Earswide, JUST AS PST CHRIS WOULD DO, I COMAND THAT DEMON IN MR. EARSWIDE TO COME OUT!!! ooUT! oooUT NOW!! LET HIM GO NOW!!! sET EARSWIDE FREE YOU DEVIL!!! In the name of Jesus!!!

Earswide, you can go ahead & recieve your healing. you are healed if you believe. undecided undecided undecided You better believe or be damned.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2011
@Micuilles

grin grin grin grin grin

Clown!!!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2011
@Micuilles

I repeat

So you really think that Mr Jo is a man of god after showing pictures of the half dead man unclothed ?? There must be something wrong with you if you think that is christianlike
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2011
@Mr Jo

Can you explain how as a christian and a pastor your first reaction to seeing someone in that state (naked and burnt) your first reaction was to take a picture on your iphone (why did u mention iphone ??) ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The End-Time Chruches With Non-Apostolic Practices / The Fallacy, Folly And Fault Of Nigerian Christians / Are Black People Created In God's Image ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.