Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Question For Joagbaje - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Joagbaje (4337 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2011
@Mr Jo

Earbook - very funny smiley At least your fraudulent mind can still do jokes smiley

So you are not giving us the link ? - then you have condemned yourself as a fraud again. Why did you mention the facebook page if you had no intention of letting us see it

You are a fraud, Mr Jo.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuella2(f): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2011
I just called the guy and he confirmed the testimony. I dey shout halle-lu-jah o. God is faithful.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2011
harakiri:

@ Agbaje. . . Please state the verse in the bible where the biblical Jesus said that. Last time i read the bible,most people believed because they witnessed MIRACLES!

Luke 16:31
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

You see your life? Why do you keep doing this to yourself?
you see your life , you don't even Sabi scriptures!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2011
@Nuella2

Why are you embarrassing yourself like this ? The guy confirmed the 'raising of the dead' on the phone ? What did you think Jo's accomplice was going to say ? What makes you believe him ? Because he said so ? Do you believe those emails about winning the lottery or inheriting millions too ? Why dont you people use your brains - it is a terrible thing to waste!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuella2(f): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2011
harakiri:

@ Agbaje. . . Please state the verse in the bible where the biblical Jesus said that. Last time i read the bible,most people believed because they witnessed MIRACLES! You see your life? Why do you keep doing this to yourself?
[quote author=harakiri link=topic=645528.msg8116679#msg8116679 date=1302689995

@nuella2. . . There is no big deal about raising someone from the dead. After all, you must have seen so many instances including decomposing bodies in the mortuary being brought to life a.k.a lazarus model 2000. All Agbaje needs to do is put us to shame by pasting the facebook link for miracles. Thats all. Kini big deal?
[quote][/quote]

Lion dem gather for meeting, goat dey come put mouth. Abi e no know himself? I thought you said there is no God? What are you doing in the gathering of believers. Na hell you go see, no be only to view miracle. If you see miracle sef will you know it?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2011
Harakiri, you think say everybody be like you wey no get Bible? not even the one free not to be sold, lol
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2011
@nuella, Why your life be like dis, you know even get fear of God sote you dey talk to MOG like dis? You muet be with the so-called rascals in that strange political party who's boss wants to become the Oba of , EKO O NI BAJE OH!!!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2011
EarsWide:

@Nuella2
Why are you embarrassing yourself like this ? The guy confirmed the 'raising of the dead' on the phone ? What did you think Jo's accomplice was going to say ? What makes you believe him ? Because he said so ? Do you believe those emails about winning the lottery or inheriting millions too ? Why dont you people use your brains - it is a terrible thing to waste!

So why don't you go and investigate . Visit the family. Go to the hospital they took her to because she had lost lot of blood before she gave up .I don't want to give details here because some personal things are involved . That's why it's important to see the family members and catch me at my lies.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2011
@Nuella2

You said:
Na hell you go see, no be only to view miracle

All this to defend Mr Jo 'Fraudster' Agbaje - na wa o. Mr Jo cannot prove he raised someone from the dead - so he is a fraud. He says he has many miracles on his facebook page but refuses to tell us about the link - so again he is a fraud!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2011
@ EARSWIDE, MUCH MORE FOR YOU. Try fear God & brush your mouth b4 you put you teeth into trouble.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2011
@Agbaje. . . You are so predictable and i knew you were gonna bite on that. Judging by the biblical story, the unbelievers had ALREADY seen LIVE MIRACLES IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. Now, we are not asking for much. . . Just a facebook link. That's all. You are the one that brought forth yourself as a modern day "lazarus hellraiser". The least you can do is be transparent.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2011
@ Earswide. . . The Agbaje defenders you're chatting with are either other nairaland ID'S of Agbaje or outrightly dumb reetards!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2011
EarsWide:

@Nuella2
You said:
All this to defend Mr Jo 'Fraudster' Agbaje - na wa o. Mr Jo cannot prove he raised someone from the dead - so he is a fraud. He says he has many miracles on his facebook page but refuses to tell us about the link - so again he is a fraud!

Dude stop talking like a child. Go to the family ask them question ask neighbours . You thought I won't give the number so that you will keep singing on my head . I have given a lead now. Be a man. I will give you many others with medical record. So relax . Catch this lie of mine if you feel I created the story.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuella2(f): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2011
EarsWide:

@Nuella2

You said:

congratulations!!! Why dont you go ahead and arrest him na.

Jesus is coming soon, be posting nonsense here.

How prepared are you?

Hell is real.

Enjoy your jollof rice while it last.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2011
You see why its not every lame, blind or insane begger you see on the road you should help? Some of them probably re-incarnated. They were the guys who killed Jesus 2000yrs ago & are facing the heat now.
@ Earswide & Harakiri, please trace your past life to be sure you are not one of them. Pst. Jo, just ignore them & continue with your ministry work. The called ones will be blessed & the rest will be danmed.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2011
Joagbaje:

So why don't you go and investigate . Visit the family. [b]Go to the hospital they took her to because she had lost lot of blood before she gave up .[/b]I don't want to give details here because some personal things are involved . That's why it's important to see the family members and catch me at my lies.

lol, someone was bleeding to death and all the family could think of was to get Joagbaje to concoct a magic spell.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuella2(f): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
IMAGINE PEOPLE THAT DONT BELIEVE IN GOD ATTACKING JO, THAT TELLS ME SOMETHING. THE MAN IS WOUNDING THE DEVIL IN NL, LOL.

JO CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING.

DONT MIND THE FOOLS THAT SAY THERE IS NO GOD.

THEY CANT UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL THINGS, THEREFORE DONT GIVE PEARLS TO PIGS.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Earswide. . . Read the last post of MICUILLES and you'll see that the reetard label i embossed on his type is justified. Education and enlightment are two different things. People like these only learnt how to read and write in school. . .nothing more.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
grin @ Pst. Jo, you are the best. Just by your boldness it is glaring that the full anointing of God rests on you. May God continue to use you & your kinds to heal the sick & raise the dead when required.
lipsrsealed @ the unbelieving on nairaland, recieve the word of God now. Believe in Jesus so he can save you too.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuella2(f): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES TODAY,2MORW AND ALWAYS.

EARWISE IS SOUNDING LIKE NUKE, ABI ONA RELATE? THE LEOPARD CANNOT CHANGE HIS SPOT SHA.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
@nuella2, @Micuilles & @Jo

You guys cannot lie/curse your way out of this - how can Jo claim to have raised someone from the dead when he did not see the dead person in the first place. Jo is a fraud and you guys following him are either mugus or fellow fraudsters.

So you want us to believe Jo (when he has proved himself to be a liar on this forum by using multiple IDs) - Mr Jo is a fraud.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ HARAKIRI, The enightened one!!! ah ah ah! At least I go school learn something. I hope say your enlightenment extend past your face-2-face compound for Mushin? I wonder how you manage dey use internet. I won't be supprised if you & Earswide are sharing that your one hour airtime in that road side cafe. Please use your time well before it will rn out. Ask Jo to introduce you to Jesus. Humble yourself out from your face-2-face oh!!
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Earswide. . . Can you see how ridiculous the comments are? Even the hard core believers dont make such reetarded comments. Where are KUNLEOSHOB and NUCLEARBOY when you need them? Agbaje's reign of deciet is coming to an end.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Micuilles. . . Keep working it and you might just win the REETARD OF THE YEAR AWARD. The way you keep jabbering about slums in mushin makes me suspect you're talking about your hard knock life experiences. If you need a shoulder to cry on, we are here for you. I guess you are still new to using the internet else you would have noticed i am browsing with my phone. Not everyone uses a public cafe in mushin like you do and i personally haven't stepped foot in one for YEARS! ! !
Re: Question For Joagbaje by mabell: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
@earswide
EarsWide:

So you want us to believe Jo (when he has proved himself to be a liar on this forum by using multiple IDs) - Mr Jo is a fraud.

You seem to me that youre the master in multiple IDS. I asked you before. Are you not Sirjohn. I'm sure you will run away again.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by EarsWide(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Harikiri

Micuilles and co are just ranting like the lunatics they are.

Mr Jo is a fraud and a liar (proven by his attempts to deceive us by adopting multiple IDs on this site)
Re: Question For Joagbaje by dare2think: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Joabaje

Please indulge me,

Did you really raise a dead person?

You felt the need to say it in a forum, but not to the media, why?

you still have not given the link to your facebook, why?

And you are surprised some people are calling you a Fraud? I'm sure you know the adage of the Spade,
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuella2(f): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
@earswide

mabell:

@earswide
You seem to me that youre the master in multiple IDS. I asked you before. Are you not Sirjohn. I'm sure you will run away again.

Answer Mabel na? Are you not sir john?

Earwise what exactly do you want? What is the purpose of the thread, you wanted the man to prove the testimony he gave. He gave you a phone number you are still not satisfied with that. So what do you want? I think you deliberately opened this thread to insult Jo. Anyway to the pure all things are pure. I know you don't believe in miracles,so even if you met the girl in question face to face you will still not believe, you will say she was paid to lie about it.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by harakiri(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Agbaje. . . I'll strike a deal with you being the devil. . . Drop your facebook link and i'll open a thread dedicated to CEC and its atmosphere of miracles. Deal?
Re: Question For Joagbaje by nuella2(f): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
I dey laugh o, how did the devil tempt Jesus?

Some people really think they matter o. Kai,the devil cannot change.

His tricks are the same.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Micuilles: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
embarassed @ harakiri, good. now that you have revealed your real self (i.e. the devil), Its easier to deal with your type. First you need to believe & accept your defeat to our Lord Jesus 2000yrs back. That is the first miracle you'll ever accept. Secondly, confess Jesus' Lordship over you & then when you hear of testimonies on miracles you will not doubt God. Finally, every believer on nairaland should ignore the devil in Harakiri until he his saved. Jo, pretend you did not see his last response.
Re: Question For Joagbaje by Joagbaje(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
harakiri:

@Agbaje. . . I'll strike a deal with you being the devil. . . Drop your facebook link and i'll open a thread dedicated to CEC and its atmosphere of miracles. Deal?
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is This Man Called Tudor? / Pastor E A Adeboye Was Seen Visiting Cecilia Ibru In Luth / Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.