Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) (45558 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Government Car Carrying Huge Money In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by November1857(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2021
afonja
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by nasoeb: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2021
For the weekend
32pzzsl *bet9ja code*
Please showing love at the end is allowed.
You can contact me for like;
5 - 10 sure odds for free
Just drop your mobile.
Nice weekend all.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by LilyColin(f): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2021
post=99816292:
Reading

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Lafrresh: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Amb1045:
country hard, everybody want survive. crime this days against government is not bad

I really hope you get robbed soon since you're justifying crime... FOOL

Some innocent people just lost their lives or got serious injuries

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Kynzee655: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2021
This is the only country where people will contaminate crime scene before police arrive to scout for clue and evidence on how to track down the perpetuators. Dead country
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Jerryherd: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2021
No where is safe in this country
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by adebwalex(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Amb1045:
country hard, everybody want survive. crime this days against government is not bad
See Stupid comment. Why you no go carry gun dey Rob because country hard?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They are learning from our darling daddy, I'm sure the police arrived the scene several hours after the robbery.

The robbers would have had their grandchildren before the police arrived.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Coronavirus84: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2021
Cash out for easter celebration
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Ihatemumu: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2021
Nigerians in diaspora thank Nairaland for updating us, depending on Channels tv or AIT will make you think Nigeria is progressing rapidly.

Shame why the media is controlled like puppets in the hands of the government.

Nigeria is one of the remaining countries in the world were you can commit crimes and you won't get caught by security agencies. this was the same countries that was competing with the USA economy in the old days, today we have drifted backwards
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by deeva2: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2021
Amb1045:
IS THIS TYPE OF CRIME AGAINST GOVERNMENT?...TWO INNOCENT PERSONS DIED OO
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Amb1045(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2021
Lafrresh:

I really hope you get robbed soon since you're justifying crime... FOOL

Some innocent people just lost their lives or got serious injuries
if someone could justify banditary then robbery is not bad. federal government will pay bank back through insurance. a Fulani man who will not criticize kidnapping, banditry and killing of innocent people want to crucify southerners for robbery of bank. remove what is in your eyes before you try to remove mine
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Lafrresh: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2021
Anneka101:
For every bank robbery, there is an insider involved. That robbery is a sophisticated operation because they came prepared with grenades.

Those in the video blaming the police won’t advice their brother to come out and face these robbers if their family was in the police force.

Nobody wan die and the country sef is not worth dying for. All man for himself!

Why would you join the police force if you are not ready to defend the lives and properties of citizens
Stop justifying their ineffectiveness ....
They knew the situation of the police force before joining na

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Amb1045(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2021
JohnOkolo:

God punish and kill your Mother and Father before the end of this week and cut you off till your fourth generation, you common thief
na your generation
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Kimjongun: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Here we go again, election is near, they need money
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by EastisBae: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2021
SW has become highly volatile and unsafe. No day will pass by without news of violence and destructive acts, if it's not herdsmen killings, it will rape or kidnapping, ritual killing or armed robbery attacks. Something urgent needs to be done to stop this decent to anarchy. SW used to be one of the safest regions in Nigeria but it's appalling to see the region now competing with the Boko Haram ravaged NE. It's really sad.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by happney65: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Na seyi makinde cause am..Yes na him oo..Na him cause am..since na everything we dey blame seyi for in the SW..useless people
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Kimjongun: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Bank robbery is old-fashioned, guys don't do it again, na yahoo dem dey do
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Deathisfree: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Enoch07:
personally i think any man (that is not a law enforcement agent like the police and military personnel etc) using gun to Rob and terrorize innocent people deserve to die including Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, bandits etc. no be only una the country hard for

That’s right. What about the once using pen to kill and destroys millions Of life
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by thatigboman: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Kynzee655:
This is the only country where people will contaminate crime scene before police arrive to scout for clue and evidence on how to track down the perpetuators. Dead country
which contaminate? As if our police are serious people
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by criuze(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2021
A bank will be kidnapped one day and N4.7 b ransom will be demanded
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Na wa
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by pickatyouu: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2021
I was beginning to think bank robbery was becoming a thing of the past

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by EastisBae: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Lol.

This oblong head imps in Amala Republic people no free leave armed robbery.

Na for their enclave bank robberies dey always happen and most of the time it's fatal, leaving innocent people lying in a pool of their blood.

Even when the economy is good, they still rob banks.Ndi Oshi!

I'm even more shocked seeing their brothers justifying such crimes and claiming that country hard shocked shocked I don't know if there is something in that algae soup they eat that messes up their thinking faculties. Even Northern Nigeria with 87% poverty rates, you don't see them taking to armed robbery on this scale while others encourage them by saying "country hard"

Honestly, I tire for this people walahi. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by 9jaRealist: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2021
Timoleon:
Unfortunately, this incident will leave some innocent citizens who were at the bank dead some others injured while majority of the others will suffer varying degrees of trauma. It so sad that we lie to ourselves that we practice democracy. Truth is that we are in total anarchy in this country.

What has democracy got to do with anything? There are no robberies in democracies? shocked
>
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Stmiceel(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2021
This Corn tree borders: A free entry for all kind of contrabands. I was privileged to stay at the border towns. What comes into this corn tree? Mouth can not say! The ammunitions those criminals were carrying where not made in this corn tree.
Pederal goment: A dog with enough teeth chasing six rabbits. Banditry, Book haram, communal clash, kidnapping, government official corruption and robbery of this kind etc.

If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray... And change their mind we would have enough rest.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by LegalWolf: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Enoch07:
personally i think any man (that is not a law enforcement agent like the police and military personnel etc)[i][/i] using gun to Rob and terrorize innocent people deserve to die including Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, bandits etc. no be only una the country hard for

I dont think that what you included in the brackets is necessary because you appear to exempt law enforcement officers. even if law enforcement agents terrorize people with gun, they should be killed as well

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by LegalWolf: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2021
This is a crime scene and ordinarily, the public should not have had access to it. But what do i know? This is Nigeria
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by LIN0147(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2021
nasoeb:
For the weekend 32pzzsl *bet9ja code* Please showing love at the end is allowed. You can contact me for like; 5 - 10 sure odds for free Just drop your mobile. Nice weekend all.
whatsap***0810297::3780

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.