Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately (2839 Views)

Strange Toothpick... Has Anyone Seen This Before? / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Congrats To Fmr Governor Adams And Lara On Their New Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by laiperi: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
We miss Lara and Aisha.

Men have to be careful with their ladies. Women have to be careful with their men. Las las men and women need comforters.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by doggedfighter(f): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
They are owing you?

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by InfernoNig: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Lara don japa since na. Love don expire as oga vamosse from office.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by Trimque2k1(m): 3:11am On Mar 12, 2021
laiperi:
We miss Lara and Aisha.

Men have to be careful with their ladies. Women have to be careful with their men. Las las men and women need comforters.
Are they going to reduce the fuel price??

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by laiperi: 4:51am On Mar 12, 2021
Chei, Madam how you know, abi you be witch?

Pretty faces make our day.

Good characters fill out hearts.

Manners nko, you cannot buy with moni.

doggedfighter:
They are owing you?
embarassed
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by Godada(m): 6:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Lara and baba osho na 9ja version of beauty and the beast
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by BlackPantherxXx: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2021
Lara is in my house... I don't know about Aisha.

Please use Google if necessary. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by absingle(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2021
Are they your family?
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2021
The men who said they must rule and ended up destroying Nigeria.

They also destroyed their homes.

It's a win-win for the women who left them.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by Danzakidakura(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Oshomole infected Lara with HIV, so she ran away.

DISCLAIMER
this handle has been hacked.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by chiiraq802(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lara and Lady Aisha are with me in za oza Room.

Don't worry they safe, we're just experimenting on something grin
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by DennisEche(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
ON THE RUN
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by vibbb: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who cares.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by kiddkash(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
O.P nawa for you oooh you want make people get heart attack

Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by laiperi: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2021
So nobody has seen my sisters.

Wahala dey o.

Buhari, Oshiomole see your liafu.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Aisha Buhari And Lara Oshiomole Lately by laiperi: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Welcome Madam Aisha. How long is your Visa or it has to be renewed every 6 months.

By the way, did you see my other sister, Lara there?

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating My 4 Years Celibacy This Year / Help I Haven't Had Sex With My Wife Since The Birth Of My Son / I Hope Your Relationship Crashes So Soon So I Could Pop Some Wine:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.