Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) (41776 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2021
Happy birthday to her
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:
It's a pity I can tell you I happen to know her in person.....very rude and a very sacarstic person.....happy BD to her anyway ...
e dy her body!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by pickatyouu: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2021
Happy birthday dear.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by EdoAirline: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:
It's a pity I can tell you I happen to know her in person.....very rude and a very sacarstic person.....happy BD to her anyway ...

Well she hasn't been rude to us....

So don't let us judge her by your opinion...

You want us to see her as rude and still wish her happy birthday...haba....we are not hypocrites na

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by naxclimpsey(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by play5050: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2021
happy birthday chioma
that movie of you and emeka ike. where your father olu Jacob is that king. still remain fresh in my mind.
emeka ike really suffer becuss of puna
lass lass u guys elope to america
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Kobicove:
Happy Birthday to you Chioma!

One of the Nollywood actresses that is virtually scandal free smiley
COMPLETELY SCANDAL FREE
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by happney65: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2021
EdoAirline:

oshe....

O ye great straffer ......

if wishes were horses...straffers will ride...

Hell.....ion even know if the word straffer exist

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by ogbonnachrys: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2021
HBD. She still dey act?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Humanace: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2021
EdoAirline:

Well she hasn't been rude to us....

So don't let us judge her by your opinion...

You want us to see her as rude and still wish her happy birthday...haba....we are not hypocrites na

I am glad for you but that's your own version ....that lady rude ....they is nothing hypocritical about that and saying my personal encounter .....neither to say I wish her bad ...so extending my birthday wishes ...if you have a problem with that ....you on your own ....eye service people
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by woleabayo(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2021
happy birthday crush may u have testimonies for this day
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2021
but all those enerhen junction aboki rings in her fingers are for what na? well sha hbd

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by jrusky(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2021
This lady did well among her pals for staying clean and clear of all those nollywood controversy nonsense.

HBD babe.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Emeka71(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*Lights Kpoli*
Hapy Birthday to her.
On a side note this babe go sweet
Go and try her.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by EdoAirline: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:

I am glad for you but that's your own version ....that lady rude ....they is nothing hypocritical about that and saying my personal encounter .....neither to say I wish her bad ...so extending my birthday wishes ...if you have a problem with that ....you on your own ....eye service people

Eye service people.....ummphhhh...

there's a reason why she was rude to you or another person...

perhaps you went to her dm asking for urgent 2k.....

or perhaps you told her you're her biggest fan....and went you got nothing in return...you came here to rant....

Nigerians...abi no be una again...we can stir up drama for africa....

just know that no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Beauty with brains. A lovely birthday celebration to this Queen of Nollywood.

She alongside Genevieve Nnaji, Stephanie Okereke, Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw and a few more showed us what it meant to have Beauty with brains and not what we see today with much dumb acting these days.

"Disguise" remains her Classic and best movie of all time in my opinion tho.

March borns make we assemble here cheesy
Remove ini Edo replace with Rita Dominic

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2021
D last pix, just plug am from back grin TGIF

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by meobizy(f): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2021
Hmm. This smallie of that year don old.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Happy birthday..
The Mami no bad at all
Baddest guy, you have eyes for the old gees
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by gbemishile: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2021
happy birthday to u Mrs.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by gnykelly(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2021
fine woman
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by isaythetruth(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2021
fine woman.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Focusmind: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2021
My age mate - But she looks older than me sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by We4all: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:

I believe you cos someone said something similar. If you watched "Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Search" where she was one of the contestants, you will realize that she is very toxic and rude in person with the way she was always verbally attacking Muma Gee, the female singer and fellow contestant.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Happy birthday to Chioma. She's one of Nollywood's best behaved actresses (at least on set). I hardly find Chioma Chukwuka taking on villainous roles or flirting in her movies. Though in one particular movie she did just that when she cheated on her doting husband, Kalu Ikeagwu, by secretly having an affair with another man. I cannot remember the title of the movie now.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Tedpgrass: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2021
HBD to the talented and pretty woman.

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2021
old Age is approaching .
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Humanace: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2021
EdoAirline:

or perhaps you told her you're her biggest fan....and went you got nothing in return...you came here to rant....

What's wrong with you naa....abi can't you read again ....I told you I happen to know her in person ..maybe na because she give you 2k ..u dey advocate like falana ....abeg rest your case joor ..
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2021
inumidun2010:
lemme talk like Manna... Happy Birthday to you from all of us @FUFUBBQGRILLS... The Grace Wey we carry no be una Papa mate... As if GRACE dey compete...

What brand of drugs do you smoke
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2021
All I see is:

MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Chuksbobb: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2021
EdoAirline:

I see truth, 100% in what you just said. Ndi Nigeria sef, he must have begged for one thing or the other
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Chuksbobb: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:

What's wrong with you naa....abi can't you read again ....I told you I happen to know her in person ..maybe na because she give you 2k ..u dey advocate like falana ....abeg rest your case joor ..
Oga goan sidan, you don't know her anything. Meeting someone once or twice doesn't mean you know the person. Maybe you met her on a bad day, she's human after all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Duro Oyebanjo's 70th Birthday. D'Banj Celebrates With His Father (Photos) / AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse / Olive Utalor: I Can’t Accept Marriage Proposal That Doesn’t Come With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.