Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) (41777 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by BSdetector: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2021
She looks like she needs a d!ck in her life....HBD to her tho.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Advancedman(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2021
classicben3:
Happy Birthday Chioma, Omo is she married grin such a beauty more years to you.

Don't forget to wear your nose mask daily

She is now Chioma Akpota.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2021
classicben3:
Happy Birthday Chioma, Omo is she married grin such a beauty more years to you.

Don't forget to wear your nose mask daily
are you planning to marry evening paper. na 41 yrs. Meat no go fresh nah
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by ojibole(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2021
Happy birthday to one of nollywood finest..
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by heendrix(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:
It's a pity I can tell you I happen to know her in person.....very rude and a very sacarstic person.....happy BD to her anyway ...

I'm really not surprised
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2021
EdoAirline:

oshe....
O ye great straffer ......
if wishes were horses...straffers will ride...
Hell.....ion even know if the word straffer exist
lmao!!!! grin
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Kulas: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2021
I think she is one of the decent actress we have in the industry that is besieged with all form of immortalities.

She has a good record and is not among those that mess up around with their "toto" up and down. We know them. Happy birthday Chioma, wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by atiku4President(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2021
I like this woman. Happy birthday to her
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by cobsol(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2021
Nigeria President for SEO, Engr. Ezekwere Ndubuisi Henry has lamented the lack of big tech activities going on in south south and south east, read his remark
https://techafri.com/there-are-no-recognized-tech-company-in-south-south-this-is-why-i-said-so/
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by chitheo(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Happy birthday to Chioma. She's one of Nollywood's best behaved actresses. I hardly find Chioma Chukwuka taking on villainous roles or flirting in her movies. Though in one particular movie she did just that when she cheated on her doting husband, Kalu Ikeagwu, by secretly having an affair with another man. I cannot remember the title of the movie now.

The name of the movie is Accident.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by blacknoir: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2021
Where is chioma now David's wife
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Maghan37: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:
It's a pity I can tell you I happen to know her in person.....very rude and a very sacarstic person.....happy BD to her anyway ...
It is exactly what I thought. Watching her on the Gulder Ultimate search. She showed haughty tendencies.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2021
Wow! Thanks.
chitheo:

The name of the movie is Accident.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2021
HBD sweetie LLNP cool
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by ogbonti: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

This lady modesty is in another level unlike Totodecay.

Happy birthday darling!

She was well brought up - that is why, Toto Decay no get home training - she is from the street grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by vincentjk(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2021
inumidun2010:
lemme talk like Manna... Happy Birthday to you from all of us @FUFUBBQGRILLS... The Grace Wey we carry no be una Papa mate... As if GRACE dey compete...

Lol you funny die I swr

Wetin dey funny me pass there na how he dey talk "all of us at BBQGRILL but we never see any grill em with em people dey sell o.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Echara: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:

Stop being bitter and rude at the same time. Nobody asked you for any description of her. Does she live in your house?

She has an excellent record of decency in the eyes of most Nigerians. And rightly, she is.

If you have any differences to settle with her, go privately and do so. Don't come here to castigate a nice person.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by witworth(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2021
A305:
All I can say is the woman is pretty and a good girl marriageably. She is less dramatic unlike most of her colleagues in the showbiz.

Her type is rare. Happy born day to her.
who ask you
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Pjoe238: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:

If she is that Rude as you describe here, she would have shown it in one way or the other. A rude person is always a rude person and must act like one no matter how he/she tries to pretend or package. So get that correctly.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by labelle123(f): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2021
One of the best from Nollywood
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2021
H.B.D to my celebrity crush
More years ahead
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
happney65:
Lovely Lady..Na she and yemi alade I can straff raw if given the chance..But if wishes were horses mehn... cheesy
I dey tell u
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Cobham10: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Happy birthday Chioma...my first Nollywood crush
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
inumidun2010:
lemme talk like Manna... Happy Birthday to you from all of us @FUFUBBQGRILLS... The Grace Wey we carry no be una Papa mate... As if GRACE dey compete...

Hahahahahahaha grin

Una no go kill person for this platform!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by benjanny(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Happy birthday Chioma
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by folake4u(f): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Love Chioma a lot. Her acting role in "Omo Ghetto" was top-notch.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Alwaysachick: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Chiomi choko
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by paix(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Congrats, happy birthday. She looks like an ET in the second picture.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) by Torie8(f): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Humanace:
Who ask you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Olive Utalor: I Can’t Accept Marriage Proposal That Doesn’t Come With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.