Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Does This Make Sense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Make Sense? (546 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Make Sense? by unzend: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2021
I notice that this girl only comes to her senses when she is almost rock bottom or some kind of tragic situation is about to happen to her.

Is it wise to pay another girl to act like a girlfriend you are in a serious relationship with, You take her out, Spend on Her, Text her, Call her (no sex but lot of faked romance) consciously making your girlfriend aware of you loosing interest in Her.

Meanwhile, I love this (stubborn)girl and I treat her that way (Take her out, Spend on Her and Care for Her), She also values the relationship but she finds it hard to be submissive unless the situation is getting out of hand.

Have you done something like that before?
Am I being a coward?
What would you advice?
Which better way will you propose?
Re: Does This Make Sense? by Bombastically00(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2021
She is ur gf, u should know how to handle her..making another girl take her place fakingly means u don't love her..sit her down and talk to her, let her know how much u love her...stop acting like a simp
Re: Does This Make Sense? by unzend: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Bombastically00:
She is ur gf, u should know how to handle her..making another girl take her place fakingly means u don't love her..sit her down and talk to her, let her know how much u love her...stop acting like a simp

I have done all this bro

For 3 good years.

I am not a simp.

It is just that her stubbornness (which she is not conscious of improving), is making me unhappy
Re: Does This Make Sense? by Bombastically00(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2021
unzend:

I have done all this bro

For 3 good years.

I am not a simp.

It is just that her stubbornness (which she is not conscious of improving), is making me unhappy
3 good years...this one deep ooo..hope sumtin isn't bothering her?..
Re: Does This Make Sense? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2021
I Won't Waste My Time 4 Such Girls. There Are Many Fishes In D River.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Make Sense? by Callertunez: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2021
you go fall in love with your acting partner now, come complicate your already complicated predicament...
gringrin

anything can happen...
know what you want jò
Re: Does This Make Sense? by Ketapu: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Oneitis.
Re: Does This Make Sense? by unzend: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2021
Bombastically00:
3 good years...this one deep ooo..hope sumtin isn't bothering her?..

It's her weakness, She also knows, but she is not serious about working on it especially when things seem fine.

only when the world is about crumbling around her.
Re: Does This Make Sense? by unzend: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Ketapu:
Oneitis.

You are wrong
Re: Does This Make Sense? by Ketapu: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2021
unzend:

You are wrong

unzend:
I notice that this girl only comes to her senses when she is almost rock bottom or some kind of tragic situation is about to happen to her.

Is it wise to pay another girl to act like a girlfriend you are in a serious relationship with, You take her out, Spend on Her, Text her, Call her (no sex but lot of faked romance) consciously making your girlfriend aware of you loosing interest in Her.

Meanwhile, I love this (stubborn)girl and I treat her that way (Take her out, Spend on Her and Care for Her), She also values the relationship but she finds it hard to be submissive unless the situation is getting out of hand.

Am I being a coward?
What would you advice?

Really? Maybe you should read the bolded and underlined part of your message again. If you have more than one ladies(plates) you can be romantic with, you won't be thinking of paying another lady just to get at your so-called girlfriend.

Go out bro and get more females who are interested in being romantic with you. Your issue is what happens when you are only romantic with one lady. That's what oneitis is all about. Guys with multiple ladies never have your type of issues.

1 Like

Re: Does This Make Sense? by heendrix(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2021
unzend:

Am I being a coward?
What would you advice?

Do away with her then, and get someone submissive
Re: Does This Make Sense? by unzend: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2021
heendrix:

Do away with her then, and get someone submissive

So when you get married, you still have the "lot of options"

Right?

(1) (Reply)

Get Shot Of All Beautiful Women In Nigeria Daily / How To Catch A Cheating Partner On Whatsapp Without Touching His/her Phone / Love Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.