Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? (733 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Em Guys Don Start Again O / Nigerian Weddings (Some Positivity For Once!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? by Abbihh: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2011
I got a very interesting enquiry today from a friend following a post on Facebook and decided to write about this.

Nigerians love weddings – apart from the day being ‘that day’ for two special people, you get the array of the latest fashion catwalk for ladies and gentlemen, food, drink, music, ‘reunion of families and friends’ and loads of ‘potentials’ (women and men of course) checking themselves out.

Now the question is this – does it have to be a ‘Nigerian Wedding’? smiley

Click here for more: http://weddingtrendy.com/2010/10/26/nigerian-weddings-%e2%80%93-love-it-or-hate-it/
Re: Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? by alagha: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
hw was ur wedding? cool cool cry
Re: Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? by BABE3: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Nigerian weddings are the best! I love 'em. Especially when it gets to "dance dance dance" on the programme. Time to make and spend some money. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? by Abbycrown(f): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
My dear bro/sis, it has to be o. In fact, I'm earnestly looking forward to my own big day too. Dem go take!  wink
Re: Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? by Blazay(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2011
I love the native laws and customary weddings. Very colorful.
I absolutely abhor the 'churchy' ones. Very fake and boring.
Fornicating and adultering all the way to the altar to 'mock' God! grin
Hypocritical weddings!

I wish God would send thunder to strike those hypocrites down at the altars. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? by alagha: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2011
congrats.
Re: Nigerian Weddings - Love 'em Or Hate 'em? by Tosinville(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2011
What is wedding?

(1) (Reply)

3 Years Of Being Faithful Returned Back With A Big Slap On My Chick: Pls Drop Y / Do You Agree That Sorry Kills A Relationship? / Stay Or Let it Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.