Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website (26160 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol / Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:
If you are among those that voted for this govenment, you should be very prayerful because normally e no suppose better for you.

You should be having bad dreams every night.

Some ladies no go make heaven!!! which one be say am single with a little bit of engagement.

Voted for him so what? Are those who voted for him not better than those who tolerate his misgovernance?

Park well.
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by COMPAQ(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Honestly Honestly undecided

The inflation dey control nigeria mrkts one will.begin to wonder if at all we are implementing the right economic policy.

As of today 12/03/2021

On PmS:
Almost all fuel station In my vicinity is closed the few one that are open I don't know how much they are selling.

On cement:
Cement is 3100 for dangote, BUA is 3500 etc.. don't they want us to work? How can a builder afford such

If cement is N3.1k, then it has come down na. I recall a huge thread a few weeks ago where people were arguing about cement cost and then people were quoting N4.7k as the price.

On Capital tools:
The price you meet in the mrkt might change after few minutes each time you enter mrkt you will start hearing let me consult my (new price list) am still wondering.

On feeding:
Food stuff once fuel is affected everything follows suit..

There is a big prblm in this country even the blind man can see it.

NB.. don't say let's endure and pray to God. Let me ask all the countries that are progressing which one of them does Nigerians holy pass.
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by paullo20: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
My people, why the complain? we are still in the second half of the game, we are still going to the extra time before the return leg. Keep enjoying the change, Sai Baba

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=COMPAQ post=99822153][/quote]

Made a mistake on that cement price it's 4100 as of 2day
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Okoroawusa: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
I Still Love PMB

PMB till 2023...if fuel like let it sell for #1000
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Bluntemperor: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wickedfacts:
They wanted to sample opinions but even the zombies who usually defend every failure of this government heaped insults on the government.

That is a bad PR(Public Relations)
Who is in control of PPMC and why is the Price continuously being increased with impunity and without any correspondent benefits to Nigerians?
I was in a Market this morning and the market woman hijacked the price of N3.50 to N400 and she retorted 'Se you no hear say,Petrol don go up again' I was shocked!
Is President Buhari really in charge and is he aware of this development? How can you meet a Petrol Price of N87 and you continuously increased the Prices as the Oil that God gave us is now a curse rather than a blessing,just because few are in corridors of power! Can we know those who are carrying the Crude Oil from Niger Delta,Ondo and Lagos and What would be the effects of Dagote coming to refining our Crude Oil?hope not to raise the price for the oil experts and use same as a bait for Nigerians?
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by mankan2k7(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
It shall not be well with this misfit in power
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by renheart(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
A country of great intellectuals, men of great wisdom but ruled by a dump man. What else do you expect? As God lives, as God always provide, we will surely scale through this tenure and I pray we all vote with wisdom. May God help Nigeria
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by teemac01(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:
After causing fuel queues and traffic all over Lagos ..Buhari I swear it will never be well with any of your defendants and decendants ever again .it will never be well with again again from today ...

Someone that is already one leg out...na em u dey swear for...you better save your strength for the struggles ahead.
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Ahmad62(m): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:
After causing fuel queues and traffic all over Lagos ..Buhari I swear it will never be well with any of your defendants and decendants ever again .it will never be well with again again from today ...

Ameeeeeeen
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by youngrichnigga: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Where's the NLC and TUC when you need them........they should already be protesting even the thought of the hike itself angry angry angry angry angry
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
In saner countries, this government would have long gone. They only wanted power but lacked the basic knowledge of governance. Shameless lots.
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
etokhana:
It was yet unclear why the page was deleted, but it came amidst nationwide uproar over the decision.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-nigerian-govt-deletes-n212-per-litre-petrol-template-from-website/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Sai APC

cc lzaa msallison monogamy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by LZAA: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
imhotep:

Sai APC

Afamed will blame kanu now grin

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
This is indeed a government of confusion!!! If the entire downstream sector of the Oil and Gas had been deregulated allowing market forces to determine the price of petrol. the PPPRA has no function again They ought to have been disbanded long time ago.
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Roma10: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Nothing Anyawu no go see for under the sky
Nothing musa no go see for gate my brother
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Roma10: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
I remmeber voting twice for buhari cuz i needed change* Forgive me Lord for i know not the monster in him?
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Roma10: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
imhotep:
Sai APC
Wish i could turn back the hands of time and go for the man in my left?

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by BruncleZuma: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Roma10:

Nothing musa no go see for gate my brother

Musa don resign ooo, wahala for gate just too plenty.
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Roma10: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Musa don resign ooo, wahala for gate just too plenty.
This one pass behide the seen in buhari's government!!
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by LaReinaa(f): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
It will never be well with any soul that voted this government into power aswear sad
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by LaReinaa(f): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Roma10:
I remmeber voting twice for buhari cuz i needed change*
Forgive me Lord for i know not the monster in him?
God will never forgive you..
I hope you’re enjoying the change you clamored for!
600 years of suffer for you..
Re: PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website by Roma10: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
LaReinaa:
God will never forgive you.. I hope you’re enjoying the change you clamored for! 600 years of suffer for you..
6000 back to sender!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.