Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) (44759 Views)

70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet / Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Polynek(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Guy why nal
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
dalass:

Eggzacctly!

Tiri gbosa for this sane contribution....

Some "adult" males who have forced many little girls in raping them will still done their hypocritical Riga to be uttering rubbish .

And if proper steps had been taken against them, they would be behind bars instead of analysing kpekus and vagina on NL as if it is their primary assignment in life!

Don’t mind them, very hypocritical and incorrigible set. Always Ignoring the main issues.

1 Like

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Victoria938(f): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
See your face
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Aleboss(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
In this life, don't have daughter. cry
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Olalekan Joshua another type of boxer who specializing in pussy bashing hails from the west side.
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Rotadbd: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
igwedubai2:
He will face the wrath of the law
Abeg Nigeria law no get wrath again, angry
See this
https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by delishpot: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
He represents the mindset of an average naija male
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
I think this has always been an issue in the past, social media just aggrevated the news of young kids raped. So it now seems scary, it is worse because they usually focus on kids.

4 years, 8 years, 11 years. There is currently a story of a 4 year old kid on Instablog right now.

I think India has similar stories, quite common with 3rd world countries.

pocohantas:
Every single day, every single day we see one like this. 15yrs later the girl starts dating one dolt and we see a thread like “My gf said she was raped as a kid”

Comments: Olosho wan hook simp.
- That is what they all say, trying to disguise their borehole pussy.

With the number of rape stories hitting frontpage alone, let’s not even forget the unreported ones, I am always in awe why the victims are the shamed ones. The energy men use in analyzing women’s vagina, they should channel it for once in their lives into advising their hypocritical selves.

Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
truthsayer009:
I think this has always been an issue in the past, social media just aggrevated the news of young kids raped. So it now seems scary, it is worse because they usually focus on kids.

4 years, 8 years, 11 years. There is currently a story of a 4 year old kid on Instablog right now.

I think India has similar stories, quite common with 3rd world countries.

Yes, these issues have been there. Indians claim theirs is as a result of gendercide and huge gap in the gender ratio- so there are not enough women for the women. The only difference between Indians and Nigerians is, Indian men have acknowledged the growing rape culture in their country, which makes it easier to tackle the issue. Same can’t be said for the ones we have here.

1 Like

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by lazyYouth(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
NIGERIA ISSA CURSED NATION I WISH NIGERIA WAS A FAIRYTALE
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Litmus: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
dododawa1:
why lord lugard

Exactly, in a future Republic of Tribalandaria, paedophilia, rape, murder, fanatics of one belief or another, kidnappings, robbery, portholes, racial prejudice, tribalism and all the miscellaneous deviancies and ineptitudes that plague human societies everywhere in the world will not take place.

1 Like

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Bennysam: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Why are they disturbing a guy that do normal thing in their region
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Another mark on his face.

You guys should stop disfiguring your children's face with lines....

Haba
That's Yoruba ancient cultural practice for you. There's this fine lady in Ibadan that they disfigured her face with this tribal mark bullshit. Too bad and highly condemnable
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
SweetOlive:
Chop off his Di*k undecided
And he will urinate with ur vagina abi? The way you ladies rush to pass verdict over rape is worrisome. Punishing him is good but not cutting off his genital.
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
BKayy:
Na them
An average Yoruba boy is a potential rapist. I don't know how it can be curbed. Too bad and appalling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Rapists everywhere !!!.

Nigeria men make una talk to una selves na , abi una wan take the title of rape headquarters from India since na only evil things una for dey carry first.
It's common in SouthWest region. Skull mining hasn't been tackled let alone raping ladies. Too bad
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
I read and see terrible news everywhere
Too badundecided undecided
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Mummymahdi(f): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Another mark on his face.

You guys should stop disfiguring your children's face with lines....

Haba

Ur comment is funny
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Zoroaster: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Castrate him please
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
damn that pussy would be so tight
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Kondomatic(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
If you and I are having this discussion one on one and you say something this disgusting, I will ensure you're borne out of my presence bloodied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
If you and I are having this discussion one on one and you say something this disgusting, I will ensure you're borne out of my presence bloodied.
..your fada...
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by femi4: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Every single day, every single day we see one like this. 15yrs later the girl starts dating one dolt and we see a thread like “My gf said she was raped as a kid”

With the number of rape stories hitting frontpage alone, let’s not even forget the unreported ones, I am always in awe why the victims are the shamed ones. The energy men use in analyzing women’s vagina, they should channel it for once in their lives into advising their hypocritical selves.

Mtcheeeew!!!
It's quite unfortunate but it's becoming a cliche for girls that are not victims to use that line too
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Mtcheeeew!!!

Do you know the 1st case of rape that was reported in history was false, ask brother joseph.
we get your point men are the devil the culprits buh how feasible is it to expect men to solve the problem that they creat.
Rape stigmatization affect female gender, therefore women should champion there own course to find a lasting solution to there problem instead of depending on men
For once women should solve there own problem, women had saggy tits men came up with push up bra, women don't like there body men came up with plastics, menstral flow men came up with pad ... we don try all those energy women put into twerking & gossip channel it into a coalition and save yourselves.
are you even kidding advising or criticizing won't change a thing, women should sponspor bills that concerns rape.. fvck these sugar daddies brain out till dey sign it

1 Like

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
femi4:
It's quite unfortunate but it's becoming a cliche for girls that are not victims to use that line too

That is not the topic, Femi.
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Cashify: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jesus
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
larryjonze:

Do you know the 1st case of rape that was reported in history was false, ask brother joseph.
we get your point men are the devil the culprits buh how feasible is it to expect men to solve the problem that they creat.
Rape stigmatization affect female gender, therefore women should champion there own course to find a lasting solution to there problem instead of depending on men
For once women should solve there own problem, women had saggy tits men came up with push up bra, women don't like there body men came up with plastics, menstral flow men came up with pad ... we don try all those energy women put into twerking & gossip channel it into a coalition and save yourselves.
are you even kidding advising or criticizing won't change a thing, women should sponspor bills that concerns rape.. fvck these sugar daddies brain out till dey sign it

There was an earlier reported case of rape, when Shechem raped Dinah in Genesis 34, before Joseph was sold into slavery I believe.
Her brothers who were reasonable took their vengeance.
Women invented their brassieres and corsets.
Mary Davidson, a woman invented the sanitary pad.
Women have been providing solutions to their own problems for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

You are a paedophile
Bottom of the barrel.
You will be sacrificed to Ogun last last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by SweetOlive(f): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
EmekaA125:

And he will urinate with ur vagina abi? The way you ladies rush to pass verdict over rape is worrisome. Punishing him is good but not cutting off his genital.
stfu* You are a rapist too. undecided
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
SweetOlive:
stfu* You are a rapist too. undecided
Okay
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
eyinjuege:

There was an earlier reported case of rape, when Shechem raped Dinah in Genesis 34, before Joseph was sold into slavery I believe.
Her brothers who were reasonable took their vengeance.
Women invented their brassieres and corsets.
Mary Davidson, a woman invented the sanitary pad.
Women have been providing solutions to their own problems for a long time.

You are right, i said that because i watched a bollywood movie recently of an indian man(Arunachalam) who against all odd made sanitary pads for his wife .. i was so perplexed how women were more of an obstacle to him more than men ... then i began to ponder why can't women specialize on resolving there own problem, maybe women are victims & lagging behind cos they depend to much on men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.