Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) (44758 Views)

70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet / Book Seller In CRUTECH Found Dead In Front Of His Shop [Photo] / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:49am On Mar 13, 2021
See his ugly Yellowbar strong face like sandpaper lipsrsealed
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Rhea(f): 2:52am On Mar 13, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1384721/barber-rapes-8-year-old-girl-inside-mothers-shop-oyo-photo/

Since the guy na barber, somebody should give him a free haircut using a piece of broken O'Mpa bottle
And save his ajiamu too

Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by melaninpop: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Another mark on his face.

You guys should stop disfiguring your children's face with lines....

Haba

And it's the mark that moved him to rape a small child abi?
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by eyinjuege: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2021
larryjonze:

You are right, i said that because i watched a bollywood movie recently of an indian man(Arunachalam) who against all odd made sanitary pads for his wife .. i was so perplexed how women were more of an obstacle to him more than men ... then i began to ponder why can't women specialize on resolving there own problem, maybe women are victims & lagging behind cos they depend to much on men

Never base reality on movies, which are make believe btw. A figment o someone's imagination
Women appear lagging behind because of a patriarchal system. The UK has had a voting system since the 1800s and only started to allow women over 30 vote in 1918. There was even an initial age restriction for women only.
In reality, women are only doing catch up to men and they aren't doing badly at all IMO.
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by justicechichex: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Wait oh, he's 16 and what he can think of is raping someone half his age.. When ehn reach 18 nk0, how e go be? Well sha, there's nothing that's happening now that we've not seen or heard of! NOTHING at all!!!
Re: Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
eyinjuege:

Never base reality on movies, which are make believe btw. A figment o someone's imagination
Women appear lagging behind because of a patriarchal system. The UK has had a voting system since the 1800s and only started to allow women over 30 vote in 1918. There was even an initial age restriction for women only.
In reality, women are only doing catch up to men and they aren't doing badly at all IMO.

its a true life story not just a movie, you can google, Arunachalam Muruganantham that is the man's name.
However, the world as evolved and i must agree women have evolve tew buh one thing remains the same women depend on men to solve there problem. with what i see on instagram & in the lounge @ nite grin i don't see how women wil catch up with men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos) / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.