Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (44161 Views)

Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by travelwaka: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2021
It's a private property

Foodqueen:

Sorry, is it a state own property or private.

I am just curious, for it to still have this standard over the years.......

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Foodqueen(f): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
travelwaka:
It's a private property

Ok. Thx.

By who pls I checked Google,couldn't find any.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by travelwaka: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
it is managed by Ogere Resort
Foodqueen:

Ok. Thx.

By who pls I checked Google,couldn't find any.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by bolugoluum: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beautiful

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
God bless South West

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by overseasnbeyond: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
expecting to see something like this
https://www.columbiaresort.com/
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Reason you think TCC has been a secret all these while is because it has been focused on serious, productive and corporate entities for patronage. It was a conference centre. You were not sure to have its gates thrown open for you just because you could pay! May be a different focus has come to play now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by TimmyTen(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
Haba !!! state owned no fit fine like dis naaa you sef ....
travelwaka:
It's a private property

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Reelmii: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Foodqueen:

state can never ever ever ever and ever again manage it to still look this beautiful

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by KhingLufem1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nice
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Rossoneri01: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hello would you be interested on a side project which would not interfere with what you are currently engaged in. Please this is strictly for only smart and entrepreneurial minded individuals only who are interested in making money via the internet.

My contact number is on my profile, start up capital is $300

NB: Strictly for entrepreneurial and those with foresight who can sight good business opportunities
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by obinoral1179(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
I have been seeing their gate whenever I'm moving along that road.... We will visit there this year...

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
travelwaka:
And the meals are damn too good. As a foodie, I couldn't help my cravings. The buffets is out of this world, you can also order both local and intercontinental dishes from the a la carte menu

Don't mind my combos, As a foodie, I am always trying out crazy combos lol

I must say that you have a healthy appetite! I’m in the hope that you are not over 50 years old!!
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Refinedbeing(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Emary:
It was 35k for a single room and 60k for the suite/night but it's negotiable for groups and corporate organizations. The use of all the facilities is included in the price excluding food and drinks.
35K/60K? Premier hotel business executive room na just 80k na. Well not bad sha. Travelwaka try visit IITA resort in Ibadan someday. You'll love it.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13252486_ogereresort57_jpeg43995e14af19a2e896bebef98117d77d

Maybe it is my eyes, but the conference room looks more like a training school.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13252489_ogereresort108_jpeg57813a6839ea798b316bb2cf139d67ab

This one looks like Dragnet test centre or JAMB’s CBT centre. Nothing conference about them...

Naso... cheesy
which one wey you don build and furnish?

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Babssoo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Op tell people this place is in ogere ogun state....no be everybody sabi Lagos Ibadan express way.... my observation.nice day
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by premierlead: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nice sight for the look and good site location
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13252486_ogereresort57_jpeg43995e14af19a2e896bebef98117d77d

Maybe it is my eyes, but the conference room looks more like a training school.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13252489_ogereresort108_jpeg57813a6839ea798b316bb2cf139d67ab

This one looks like Dragnet test centre or JAMB’s CBT centre. Nothing conference about them...

Naso... cheesy

Some training sessions require such settings. You may have training sessions that require strategic thinking without distractions.
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by sulaak(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Where is this resort?

This looks like a 2 star hotel to me.
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Emary:
It was 35k for a single room and 60k for the suite/night but it's negotiable for groups and corporate organizations. The use of all the facilities is included in the price excluding food and drinks.
I won’t leave until it’s noon sharp! Lolzzzzzzzzzz

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Shikena(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Babssoo:
Op tell people this place is in ogere ogun state....no be everybody sabi Lagos Ibadan express way.... my observation.nice day
Hol' on sir... you mean person wey no sabi popular Lagos-Ibadan expressway go come sabi Ogere Ogun State? grin

9 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by harjay1986: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
Foodqueen:

it a private owned, by indigen from OGERE named BODE

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
The place looks boring. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
There is virtually nothing to do here.. boring old crap. It should be sold or leased to someone with big ideas undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
The place looks boring. undecided
Exactly
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
It looks like a military base.

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by harjay1986: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
sulaak:
Where is this resort?

This looks like a 2 star hotel to me.

you are wrong bro when you get there you, will,know ,the company I,work with falck prime atlantic, now prime atlantic safety service actually use the place for years before getting our own location
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Looks good
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Machinegun91(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
foolish people
Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Looks good but no people around in the pics.
It's a bit pricey for the purchasing power of an average Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by harjay1986: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
zoedew:
Reason you think TCC has been a secret all these while is because it has been focused on serious, productive and corporate entities for patronage. It was a conference centre. You were not sure to have its gates thrown open for you just because you could pay! May be a different focus has come to play now!

are you from ogere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.