Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights (44082 Views)

Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway Includes Railway Tracks In The Middle / Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway / Construction Commences On Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Vixlot: 12:08am On Apr 18
Speed:Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Kilometers Completed With Street Lights

Coastal Road today.
Hi-tech is already done with about 1km of the road pavement with street lights installed on both sides and at the median.

The rail line will begin at Jakande.

These people are not smiling at all.
Keep it up.

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Vixlot: 12:11am On Apr 18
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by lifeproperties(m): 12:12am On Apr 18
Vixlot:
m

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by mobisonkk2: 12:17am On Apr 18
They said this project is an audio one, but we are seeing it progress in real time. Can't wait to have an alternative to Lekki-Epe express way and have Lekki traffic decongested. The values of those cheap cheap 10m land along that corridor will increase cool

Sai Jagaban!!! Tinubu, na you do this one.

This was the type of project one was expecting from Jonathan to open up south south, but nah, he preferred to be gulping 5 litres of fresh palm wine every night in Aso rock.

I never regretted voting for you and I will do it again a zillion times.

176 Likes 26 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Truths9ja: 12:19am On Apr 18
Hitech contractors is trying to meet the deadline for the first phase of the projects

27 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Splashme: 12:20am On Apr 18
Propaganda govt.

A road of 700kms but they are busy sharing pics of less than 1km since October 2023 (seven months after)

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by mobisonkk2: 12:24am On Apr 18
Vixlot:
Stay blessed brother!!!

Lagos is fast taking shape. The other day I went to Epe, and I was surprise to noticed that there wasn't a single pothole on the road. From LBS to Epe was a 1:30 minutes drive and not a single pothole! Craneburg did that stretch and was a fantastic one 👏.

Sai Sanwo-olu, Sai Ambode, Sai Jagaban!!! God bless my Lagos cool

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Vixlot: 12:29am On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

A road of 700kms but they are busy sharing pics of less than 1km since October 2023 (seven months after)

Why are guys always sad at good news about Nigeria?

251 Likes 13 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by mobisonkk2: 12:34am On Apr 18
I know you are allergic to good things, so let me help you out. Calabar stretch of this project will commence next month and will work concurrently with this one. Afterwards, Delta and Bayelsa and so on. And all they have to do is approximately 7km per month to deliver this project is 8 years or 14km per month to deliver it in 4 years.

Don't worry, you go cry and cry because this is just the beginning. Emergency lover of Nigeria.

Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by mobisonkk2: 12:43am On Apr 18
They know the only way their "yes daddy" effeminate gay. got won't be stoned in 2027 is to pray that this government failed. They are everywhere praying and wishing badluck on all of us because that incoherent pandora fool lost an election.

What baffled me most, is that the statement came from someone that defended the dilapidated mortuary standard boreholes Peter Gringory Obi built.

Donating a squalid borehole best fit for pigs to the north he marked to be eliminated in his infamous religious war was the hallmark of desperation.

Vixlot:

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by tollyboy5(m): 12:43am On Apr 18
Bitterobi fans are running out of idea now. I can prove it that these bitterobi fans are not Nigerians at all.
Every positive news is against their WhatsApp agreed agenda. Lol

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by maleekberry: 12:54am On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:

Stay blessed brother!!!

Lagos is fast taking shape. The other day I went to Epe, and I was surprise to noticed that there wasn't a single pothole on the road. From LBS to Epe was a 1:30 minutes drive and not a single pothole! Craneburg did that stretch and was a fantastic one 👏.

There's no pothole from shop rite (sangotedo) to Ijebu-Ode Junction

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by mobisonkk2: 1:16am On Apr 18
Really? Wow !

maleekberry:

There's no pothole from shop rite (sangotedo) to Ijebu-Ode Junction

12 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Ofunaofu: 1:47am On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:
I know you are allergic to good things, so let me help you out. Calabar stretch of this project will commence next month and will work concurrently with this one. Afterwards, Delta and Bayelsa and so on. And all they have to do is approximately 7km per month to deliver this project is 8 years or 14km per month to deliver it in 4 years.

Don't worry, you go cry and cry because this is just the beginning. Emergency lover of Nigeria.

Can we bet that this project wouldn't go beyond 50% in the entire duration of the Tinubu administration?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by mobisonkk2: 2:05am On Apr 18
You are negative, hopeless and filled with sadness.

You are seeing progress in real time, yet you want to bet and hope that the project will fail just because your halfwit preferred candidate lost an election? Who raised you?

Ofunaofu:

Can we bet that this project wouldn't go beyond 50% in the entire duration of the Tinubu administration? 

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Ofunaofu: 2:09am On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:
You are negative, hopeless and filled with sadness.

You are seeing progress in real time, yet you want to bet and hope that the project will fail just because your halfwit preferred candidate lost an election? Who raised you?

Typical agbadorian minion. Always resorting to insults and names calling

Why not bet na

I thought you are so confident

13 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by loffyloffy: 2:15am On Apr 18
Ofunaofu:

The 50% completion of the coastal road project, which equates to 350 kilometers of concrete coastal road, is a significant achievement. If this were the sole accomplishment of the project, it would have a transformative impact on the country's infrastructure. However, I am confident that the project will surpass this milestone and achieve 100% completion of the road.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Splashme: 2:20am On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:

Which Calabar stretch is starting next month? What is the allocation for this road in 2024 budget?

Did I hear you say Hitech will be doing 7km every month? The same Hitech that is struggling to complete 1km since October 2023? Oga, you are laughable, I swear.

Keep deceiving yourself.

We have plenty mumus in Nigeria and that's the reason politicians take us for a ride

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by AlphaSoul: 4:09am On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by ValarDoharis: 6:00am On Apr 18
Why the street lights after 1km? To gaslight people not to focus on the fraudulent contract?
Vixlot:
Speed:Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Kilometers Completed With Street Lights

Coastal Road today.
Hi-tech is already done with about 1km of the road pavement with street lights installed on both sides and at the median.

The rail line will begin at Jakande.

These people are not smiling at all.
Keep it up.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Babamide(m): 6:28am On Apr 18
Where is the space for the rail tracks??

2 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by SalamRushdie: 6:31am On Apr 18
money is being used to fix Eko Atlantic a private estate and y'all think it's Lagos Calabr road 😅😅😅

Ask yourself why will such a road start from inside a gated estate like Eko Atlantic?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 6:42am On Apr 18
SalamRushdie:
FG money is being used to fix Eko Atlantic a private estate and y'all think it's Lagos Calabr road 😅😅😅

Ask yourself why will such a road start from inside a gated estate like Eko Atlantic?
See ignorant comment. Where the road is constructed was never part of Eko Atlantic City.

16 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 6:43am On Apr 18
Babamide:
construction of the rail tracks will start at jakande where the lanes will also become 10 lanes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by LordofNaija: 7:01am On Apr 18
Babamide:
Audio road with audio tracks. 2027 campaign funds don sure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by DyingFetus: 7:28am On Apr 18
Wait till flood comes

Then we'll know what Lagos is built of
Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by SalamRushdie: 7:54am On Apr 18
Paraman:
See ignorant comment. Where the road is constructed was never part of Eko Atlantic City.

Shut up small man

3 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Peakdesign23(m): 7:57am On Apr 18
Good job

5 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by KosiGee(m): 8:01am On Apr 18
Vixlot:

Calm yourself down. Not everyone will be a praise singer and Tinubu’s fanatic.

He asked a valid question. Everyone even the opposition want to see Nigeria work. It’s for the good of all.

The thread say that 1 km of road pavement was completed….that’s 699km to go and you want to pop your champagne!! Are you ok? Every Nigeria would want to see this project completed but it’s early days to be jumping up and beating your chest. You haven’t even queried or asked questions about the alleged padded cost attached to this project.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Paraman: 8:02am On Apr 18
SalamRushdie:

Shut up small man
Stop lying on nairaland small boy. only God knows where you read the rubbish from.

The land the Lagos calabar coastal road is built on was never part of Eko Atlantic City.

There was a gated road that lead into Eko Atlantic City beside this new road, that's the road that leads into Eko Atlantic City and the road is still there, it's beside this new road. You can still pass the road to where the Americans are building their consulate.

This new road that will lead to calabar was never part of the so called gated estate you're talking about.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Ezmans: 8:33am On Apr 18
mobisonkk2:

Stay blessed brother!!!

initial garagara , no street light from ojota to ikorodu

4 Likes

Re: First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights by Golan007: 9:03am On Apr 18
Splashme:
Propaganda govt.

Remember when they said they would provide trains in Lagos?

grin

Some people believed them.

Oh wait...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) / This Is Iju Train Station, Agege, Lagos! (see PHOTOS) / List Of Africa's Most Visited Countries In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.