Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop (2053 Views)

Challenges On Owning A Betshop / I Want To Open A Betshop, I Need Ideas And Business Plan / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by l3st3r: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Good day guys I am thinking of opening a bet shop and becoming a betting agent.Was thinking of going with Bet9ja but I was told they don't accept new agents anymore. So I'm considering Betking.I would like to ask from an experience person who has done this before.I would like to get a rough estimate of how much it would cost me to open a bet shop and it's the bet shop business still profitable as most people bet on phone now.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
l3st3r:
Good day guys I am thinking of opening a bet shop and becoming a betting agent.Was thinking of going with Bet9ja but I was told they don't accept new agents anymore. So I'm considering Betking.I would like to ask from an experience person who has done this before.I would like to get a rough estimate of how much it would cost me to open a bet shop and it's the bet shop business still profitable as most people bet on phone now.
About 300k for Accessbet, easier to setup too
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by l3st3r: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

Thanks for your reply. Please guys I need more contribution.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by l3st3r: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

Can you please throw more light on how I can set up accessbet with 300k.I mean the break down of the expenditure and do you currently own a betshop?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by justified007: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
l3st3r:
Can you please throw more light on how I can set up accessbet with 300k.I mean the break down of the expenditure and do you currently own a betshop?

You don't just open a betshop bro . You look at the companies acceptability before choosing which betshop to open unless you're prepared to be playing the game yourself.

As it stands currently, if it is not Bet9ja and betking in an extreme case, forget it.

Don't allow yourself to be sweet talked into unprofitable ventures.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
l3st3r:
No, i don't own a betshop, i just happen to have a knowledge of it.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
l3st3r:
Registration is about 50K (Varies) you will be supplied with promotional materials, a tv set and thermal printers, the remaining money can then be used in procuring other necessary materials (sorry, i never put shop tenancy into consideration)

for more info, you may contact 080.90.700.700 or write to them at cs@accessbet dot com
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by l3st3r: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
justified007:

You don't just open a betshop bro . You look at the companies acceptability before choosing which betshop to open unless you're prepared to be playing the game yourself.

As it stands currently, if it is not Bet9ja and betking in an extreme case, forget it.

Don't allow yourself to be sweet talked into unprofitable ventures.
Thanks for your input. I actually did thought of acceptability hence my choice of wanting to go with Betking.My initial preference was Bet9ja ,but on enquiry I discover it's very expensive to get a location for bet9ja at where I live presently.You have to buy from existing agents as they don't take new agents anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by l3st3r: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

Registration is about 50K (Varies) you will be supplied with promotional materials, a tv set and thermal printers, the remaining money can then be used in procuring other necessary materials (sorry, i never put shop tenancy into consideration)

for more info, you may contact 080.90.700.700 or write to them at cs@accessbet dot com
Thanks a lot I appreciate.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by justified007: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
l3st3r:
Thanks for your input. I actually did thought of acceptability hence my choice of wanting to go with Betking.My initial preference was Bet9ja ,but on enquiry I discover it's very expensive to get a location for bet9ja at where I live presently.You have to buy from existing agents as they don't take new agents anymore.

Yes , you have to buy from an existing agent. I am an operator in the industry and I know what's up
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by Cwhyte(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2021
which state do you want to operate from?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by Wearetheworld: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
If it is not Betking or bet9ja don't open

I'm almost done with my Betking shop
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by Zealoy(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Am also planning to open a betting shop here in Lagos maintain, I will like to know if #350k - #400k will successful open a bet9ja or betking shop
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by sexyedjutto: 1:51pm On May 15, 2022
I am a betking super agent, I can tell you everything you want to know about betking, do contact me if you're serious about opening a bet shop
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by Seyidarek: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
sexyedjutto:
I am a betking super agent, I can tell you everything you want to know about betking, do contact me if you're serious about opening a bet shop
Can you help someone in Abuja?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by sexyedjutto: 5:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Seyidarek:

Can you help someone in Abuja?
Sure
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Open A Betshop by Sammyfundz: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
sexyedjutto:
I really need your help I’m here in Portharcourt I will love to know everything and the estimated amount that can be okay to run it excluding shop rent thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Can I Purchase Big-sized Scented Candles In Lagos? / How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c / US Economy Doom 'many Places No Longer Accept The Dollar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.