Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu (2797 Views)

Asari Dokubo Sends Strong Warning To Mark Zuckerberg For Acct Suspension (VIDEO) / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
ottelectuals are full of grammar yet no sense
Mark zuckerberg will be dealt with sooner or later ,
Save this
In fact screenshot it
I make this topic a thread
That mark nsukkabread control Facebook doesn’t mean he is beyond flaws
He have always flagged down fact and information tagging it false news while sitting in his 4by 6 air conditioned room
He has more flaws than Kanu
He is a rogue that sales People’s data to politicians and company
Deal with it

Every one with a sane and workable mind should really feel ruth, tenderheartedness and pity for mkn with your type as followers for it is uncontestable and without doubt that mnk is in big soup with people like you as followers

I look into your eyes and tell you to your face hey Uncle you are wrong here

that's one of the things dat quantifies a natural Igbo man

Pls since all you can extend and proffer in a discuss like a man with a chained mind relegated from any iota of happiness and the zeal to learn the ways and patterning of the couth and polished civilized ones

don't bother quoting me again for I refuse to waste my time on someone I stand zero chances of getting knowledge from and who has killed every probabilities of leaning too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by dododawa1: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
nnamdi You MOUTH will not kill you
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by BehindIPOB: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
dododawa1:
nnamdi You MOUTH will not kill you

Hmm grin
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Of course
We will deal with him
When we open another app

Modified

Mark zuckerberg will be dealt with sooner or later ,
Save this
In fact screenshot it
I make this topic a thread
That mark nsukkabread control Facebook doesn’t mean he is beyond flaws
He have always flagged down fact and information tagging it false news while sitting in his 4by 6 air conditioned room
He has more flaws than Kanu
He is a rogue that sales People’s data to politicians and company
Deal with it
Because it came from kanu and some haters are masturbating
Zuckerberg is busy selling ipob members database and information
And is being use to track them and kidnap them
ipob an conspiracy theories sha, no proof or evidence to back up your propaganda
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 3:07am On Mar 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are the major problem mnk has you and your other ipob members and lovers

you perceive a man who has unhampered fleets of attitudinal flaws and short comings to be irrefragable, indubitable and incontrovertible in his dealings, sayings and his ways of picking up enemies

I wonder wat strikes any congruence, similitude and parallelism with Igbo in thinking a man to be beyond recall and rebuff .

unu ne meè madu ifeele too much

why must you say such things dat would put you in public eye and watch in extreme magniforia of negativity

is there any sense in dat?

just imagine the ignominy,the sting of conscience the ravish

just negodu

ya eh! My brother, some people should go for DNA test coz a true Igbo man anaghi eri nsi nwoke Ibe ya. Tufiakwa!
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldie(m): 4:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Everybody don suffer for this man mouth cheesy
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Danzakidakura(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Irrelevant 5%ter dunce

Chestbeat all you like

Scumbag that can't attend his parents funeral because he is a coward like Ojuckwu making noise over nonsense propaganda Facebook page he scams miscreants with

Well!, from experience, Jews, Fulani and Chinese are very ruthless.. Biafra scammers better watch who they confront

hope you are not writing from IDP camp in Benin republic ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Soolmus: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Danzakidakura:
hope you are not writing from IDP camp in Benin republic ?

Stale and boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Irrelevant 5%ter dunce

Chestbeat all you like

Scumbag that can't attend his parents funeral because he is a coward like Ojuckwu making noise over nonsense propaganda Facebook page he scams miscreants with

Well!, from experience, Jews, Fulani and Chinese are very ruthless.. Biafra scammers better watch who they confront

the same way Hitler ruthlessly dealt with them.
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Danzakidakura(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Soolmus:

Stale and boring
eyea sorry, you will soon be repatriated back to Nigeria okay.
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
ipob an conspiracy theories sha, no proof or evidence to back up your propaganda
why was mark summoned by the u.s congress? Conspiracies?!
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Soolmus: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Danzakidakura:
eyea sorry, you will soon be repatriated back to Nigeria okay.

Ipobians are nuisance
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by tishbite41(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Soolmus:

Ipobians are nuisance
He will come back not repatriated. Not even Uthman Dan Fodio, Oduduwa or the Queen of England can extradite him.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by ngadaAwo: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Soolmus:

Hahahaha. Kijiji

Ndi Marginalisation , Ndi chestbeating 5%ters make me laugh

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Soolmus: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Awon pigidiotic dumbos
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2021
adadike:
ya eh! My brother, some people should go for DNA test coz a true Igbo man anaghi eri nsi nwoke Ibe ya. Tufiakwa!

Tufiakwa I wonder if it kills to shut up and not prolude yourself in a manner where people will easily know your intent

For once this guy's should call their leader to order

He won't die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by BehindIPOB: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Tufiakwa I wonder if it kills to shut up and not prolude yourself in a manner where people will easily know your intent

For once this guy's should call their leader to order

He won't die

You know Nnamdi Kanu does not make empty threats

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by BehindIPOB: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Soolmus:
Awon pigidiotic dumbos
Nnamdi Kanu does not make empty threats

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Rule 2.

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by ngadaAwo: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=Monogamy post=99851010][/quote]mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 1
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by BehindIPOB: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Danzakidakura:
don't mind them, are they the ones that send you to IDP ?of you have the opportunity to sneak out of the camp go to any major market in Benin republic they are the second largest population after the indegenes, tell them to help you with food I believe they will. Those guys don't hate like Afonjas.
thats true
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Every one with a sane and workable mind should really feel ruth, tenderheartedness and pity for mkn with your type as followers for it is uncontestable and without doubt that mnk is in big soup with people like you as followers

I look into your eyes and tell you to your face hey Uncle you are wrong here

that's one of the things dat quantifies a natural Igbo man

Pls since all you can extend and proffer in a discuss like a man with a chained mind relegated from any iota of happiness and the zeal to learn the ways and patterning of the couth and polished civilized ones

don't bother quoting me again for I refuse to waste my time on someone I stand zero chances of getting knowledge from and who has killed every probabilities of leaning too
Gibberish

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Captain8(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
cownu and mouth ehn. haba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

British trained Nigerian Airforce Pilots use skills to mass murder Nigerians / Okorocha Exposed By Pandora / Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.