Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7428 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by afube: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igboid:

Zik was not an intellectual lightweight when he was pushing for pan Nigerianism and refused to embrace Igboism.
MNK and IPOB don't like the idea of being just Igbo, just like Zik. They want to pretend their organization is multiethnic. Yet Ndiigbo only would be the ones to bear the consequences of the actions of IPOB just as we bore those of NCNC.

MNK has never worked for any pan Igboism agenda. He is more engrossed in sucking minorities balls.
This was how he delusionally said PH (land of Igbophobic Ikwerres) and no longer Enugu, is now the capital of his delusional multiethnic Biafra, all in attempt to please the minorities.

Limit your Biafra to Igbo land. Work to prevent identity crises being instigated by aggressive expansionist minorities in Igbo border communities. Liase with Ohaneze to achieve this.
Drop the deception of IPOB being multiethnic organization. No minority accept your IPOB and Biafra , few hungry people from those minorities joining your IPOB doesn't mean the minorities are with you. Go to Rumu village, Uyo, Yenegoa, Warrior, etc and shout Biafra and see what the locals think.
Stop the self delusion already. Embrace the Igbo in you.
The money IPOB wasted in trying to woo the likes of Asari Dokubo, Anniko Briggs, etc into your useless multiethnic Biafra that failed woefully and left Ndiigbo with eggs on our faces would have gone a long way, in establishing community projects in Obiigbo in liaison with ADF or Ohaneze, and organizing parleys with the local Ezes and grassroot youths to strengthen their pan Igbo disposition.
Instead you wasted it bribing Asari to accept he is Biafra. Ifele ana emedikwa unu?

MNK escaped from Nigerian Military and police when they invaded his home in Umuahia through Ndoki water ways I learnt. You think if this water ways passed through Igbophobic Ikwerre, Ika or Ukwuani territories that MNK would would have escaped?

Unu ga arapu uno unu na agba oku na-achu oke.

Multi ethnic Biafra gbakwa oku ebe ahu. Ndi eze onyeagwanam. Ndi eriri eri.

its called Geopolitics 101 oga , what is remotely important or strategic about Eastern Nigeria,? is it your Christianity? your negroid features?, your Nollywood movies? your 10 million 10ft x 10 ft shops? ( most of which are outside Igbo land), is it your dozens of 2 for 1penny state universities?............what is truly strategic about your Igbo only republic? ................ I doubt if you know the full extent of the hollowing out of the true Igbo essence and excision of oil-bearing Igbo territories! What is the worth of your political economy in your restricted and constrained 5 core Igbo states? We cannot excise Igbo territory in other geo-political zones if we restrict the agitation to Igboland as we know it today. Unless you want another south Sudan in Biafra, the only way forward is to carry the south south with us in the struggle, your proposal will marginalize and constrain Igbo interests even more. Leave sentiments and embrace facts, I have followed MNK for almost 10 years and his pathway is far more realistic than your emotional diatribes. Let me not venture into the spiritual and divine mandate of the struggle, the coming of Biafra will be a massive shock to many people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by afube: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ekealterego:

Brother, you are quoting the wrong person, I am not badmouthing MNK, rather, I have extolled his virtue... Although, I strongly believe in a homogenous, or at most, a Biafra with the Akwa-cross.

My apologies ...my brother I was referring to igboid.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by nsiba: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ekealterego:

I respectively disagree with you that many people knew the existence of Igbos in Benue and Cross-River... I am sure 95% did not know...except those deep into Igbo history or border communities. Let us be truthful and frank...

I understand your anger, however, I get frustrated on these points too..But you must understand that MNKs move is also strategic.

I disagree with you that Yorubas ae not fighting... Follow the Facebook group,"! History Village, pre colonial and Post Colonial Nigeria. Yorubas are fighting on two fronts... The Bini on the west and Igala to the North... The Yorubas are fighting back so hard that they are also fighting for Itshekiri because the Bini people are almost taking the soul of the Itshekiris.

Do not think for once that you are the only victim... Yorubas on the other hand might not need to fight much because they have so many sea advantage on many fronts and those grounds are where the Binis are gaining ground...

The Igbos on the East and border with Cross-Rivers and Akwa Ibom on the eastern side have a stronghold on Igbo identity and keeping the area intact for two reasons..
They were warlike, you cannot battle for the heart of Arochukwu, Ohafia, Abiriba, Edda.. these were feared people in the past and still hold on to that Igbo identity with an iron fist despite obvious influences and akwa or cross river mixing over time... You dare not talk about their Igboneess.. Even Arochukwu is expanding well into cross Rivers... The other group is Izzi/Ezza - I do not need to expatiate on their fighting ability.

Another reason is that these areas are not as strategic geographically as Ndoki for example, although still very very important resource and history-wise.

Which AkwaIbom borders are you mentioning?
So you don't know that Aba down to the entire old Bende we considered as Ibibios territories too?
If you don't know where to draw the lines of your imaginary Igbo history better know how you drag AkwaIbom and her present territorial ground to you nonsense.
It seems the Nonsense KANU have been lecturing you lots it is AkwaIbom you want to come test such rubbish with

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:
cheesy
All this epistle because of coast and oil cheesy grin
Bkayy Ojiofor Akiara Igboid Alexbells

Whatever happened to self determination?
Leave the minorities alone!
Attache by force cheesy grin
Is Oil and coast that important? smiley

Can't you see Rwanda?
Pattern your Online republic with the Rwanda model na wink
We can't model our Igbo province or AlaIgbo Republic like Rwanda, we will model her like Japan and don't worry, attachee or whatever you term it is over, we don't need any tribe, we have access to the sea, we have enough oil and gas in AlaIgbo, just don't try to come close to Asaba abd PH and PH abd you won't have any problem with the Igbo nation

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
nsiba:

Which AkwaIbom borders are you mentioning?
So you don't know that Aba down to the entire old Bende we considered as Ibibios territories too?
If you don't know where to draw the lines of your imaginary Igbo history better know how you drag AkwaIbom and her present territorial ground to you nonsense.
It seems the Nonsense KANU have been lecturing you lots it is AkwaIbom you want to come test such rubbish with
What I said and your reply, where is the tangent. Are you mentally challenged? Is Old Bende in present Akwa-Ibom? Or what are you blabbing about?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ekealterego:

There is some sense in what you are saying, but you also need to calmly discuss your reasons and approach. It is you substantiated your view with examples..

However, believe me, there is a sense of pan-Igboism now more than ever. There are a lot of Igbo groups on Facebook with membership of up to 200-220k. Although, there have been plans to hijack these groups from northern elements and other minorities (I don't really understand their motivation). One was hijacked already, a group with 220k people, I think they have been closed.

The one of particular interest is that of "Igbo history", 3000 BC and beyond.... These groups would have been unimaginable pre IPOB or MNK... (Elements are also trying hard to invade the group too).
You see this group was created by an Ikwerre lady and still remains one of the most informative, intellectual and formidable groups.... You could see representatives and people from these Igbos at the periphery who are trying hard to change the narrative.

I had a case where someone from Opobo was crying that they or their posts acknowledging his Igboness....I never thought even people from some Igbophobic Igbo clans could be so assertive and take offence when someone tries to deny their Igboness... These groups are growing...

I can tell you this was not so pre-MNK or pre-IPOB.

He will not listen to you.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by theTranslator: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlexBells:

We can't model our Igbo province or AlaIgbo Republic like Rwanda, we will model her like Japan and don't worry, attachee or whatever you term it is over, we don't need any tribe, we have access to the sea , we have enough oil and gas in AlaIgbo, just don't try to come close to Asaba abd PH and PH abd you won't have any problem with the Igbo nation
Which access is that?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
afube:

its called Geopolitics 101 oga , what is remotely important or strategic about Eastern Nigeria,? is it your Christianity? your negroid features?, your Nollywood movies? your 10 million 10ft x 10 ft shops? ( most of which are outside Igbo land), is it your dozens of 2 for 1penny state universities?............what is truly strategic about your Igbo only republic? ................ I doubt if you know the full extent of the hollowing out of the true Igbo essence and excision of oil-bearing Igbo territories! What is the worth of your political economy in your restricted and constrained 5 core Igbo states? We cannot excise Igbo territory in other geo-political zones if we restrict the agitation to Igboland as we know it today. Unless you want another south Sudan in Biafra, the only way forward is to carry the south south with us in the struggle, your proposal will marginalize and constrain Igbo interests even more. Leave sentiments and embrace facts, I have followed MNK for almost 10 years and his pathway is far more realistic than your emotional diatribes. Let me not venture into the spiritual and divine mandate of the struggle, the coming of Biafra will be a massive shock to many people.

We don't need them, we are bigger than Israel and they are prosperous, South East + Asaba + Obigbo + Eche and the rest of the Pro Igbo groups in Rivers + Ezza in Benue, A referendum will be conducted for Ikwerre and we are good, we don't need anybody else, we are good just the way we are

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Which access is that?
We will dredge Azumini River to start with
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
afube:

You lots delusion is annoying. Which SS are you carrying along? Can you carry someone that wants nothing to do with you along? Someone that is aggressively expanding towards your territories?

Nawao! Ana agwo unu ibi unu ana eto afo.

Who said anything about limiting Biafra to SE? I'm saying restrict it to only Igbo speaking areas in SS and work hard to keep those Igbo speaking communities in SS away from identity crises.

Leave the non Igbos alone. They have no interest in your Biafra. Nah by force? Or you want to force them into your Biafra?

What is spiritual and divine mandate. I see MNK has found a way to brainwash you lots. You will not get Biafra by silly divine mandate. You will get it by strategic plans and implementation of such plans.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by theTranslator: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlexBells:

It isn't as easy as you say it
It costs billions
And at the expenses might outweigh the profits
Alexbells

What if Rivers or Akwa Ibom seizes the river's mouth?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Captain8(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igboid:

The above was the reason Ijaws are desperate to claim Ndoki.
The soul of Bonny and Opobo lies on Ndoki becoming Ijaw by fire by force.
As Ndoki-Igbos founded those towns.
have u seen u and ur desperate brother disgracing urselves in public... telling history upside down..
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Captain8(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Some of these arguments majorly arise because of one reason. People are dumb in Nigeria. How can someone in his right senses even attempt to spin an Ijaw origin for Ndoki. O wrong naw. People are so stupid. The second reason this things happen is politics and greed. A peculiar reason this happens to us Igbo is that we were too soft with the useless tribes surround us. Hence, any vagabond can write anything today.
cry me a river.. no heritage grabbers can force ndoki ijaw to denounce their ijaw identity..
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by SlayerSupreme: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Captain8:
cry me a river.. no heritage grabbers can force ndoki ijaw to denounce their ijaw identity..

You're a clown bro. I no get your time.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

It isn't as easy as you say it
It costs billions
And at the expenses might outweigh the profits
Alexbells

What if Rivers or Akwa Ibom seizes the river's mouth?
Forget about financial cost, and other cost, we will dredge it while Nigeria remains, it will be a partnership between Abia state, FG and AlaIgbo, The River dredging project is the only thing lacking in AlaIgbo, and we will get it by the grace of God before the end of the next administration,
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Captain8(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=goatgoat093 post=99831393]
That's the more reason we need to be very ruthless against these useless minorities, the soft belly aching and church mind has got to stop NOW, we are surrounded by very vicious and desperate "neighbors" itching to nibble at every piece of our territorial integrity by re-defining our history with their revisionisms...check almost all social media platforms especially Facebook, you will notice that these elements (mostly Ijaws and Benins) congregate in their sociocultural groups, at least 80% of their conversations are recanted on deeply worrying Igbo-phobic rhetorics and topics... the Benin's have not only stopped short of trying to forcefully "Beninize" the Igbos in Anioma including the vast majority like the Enuani's who insist they are undiluted Igbos, they have also expanded their madness to Onitsha, Oguta and Enugu-Ezike right on our soil! now it's the useless Ijaw irritants we're not dealing with..

hmmm' igbos are criminals trying to igbonize ijaws of ndoki..
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Captain8(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
goatgoat093:

This is where we should use the ESN operatives to do some dirty work of locating those bastards who call themselves Ezes in our midst selling out and do the needful to them...we seriously need to bring this up in every Igbo cultural groups and associations available out there so we can raise the awareness and act fast (and if need be with violence). Enough is enough of this insult.
empty vessels.. ur plan to force ur dirty and minority igbo on ndoki had failed before it arrival.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by goatgoat093: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
SlayerSupreme:

You're a clown bro. I no get your time.
Ijaws aren't particularly known to be smart people, that's why the intelligent people left in that useless tribe after JP Clark and Gabriel Okara (we even need to question their DNA's sef) are not up to 10 number grin
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by theTranslator: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlexBells:

Forget about financial cost, and other cost, we will dredge it while Nigeria remains, it will be a partnership between Abia state, FG and AlaIgbo, The River dredging project is the only thing lacking in AlaIgbo, and we will get it by the grace of God before the end of the next administration,
Lol which FG would help?and why do you talk like you're influential? undecided
Are you a governor or what ??
It would cost about 2 billion USD!
Where would Nigeria see that kinda money??
See your brothers discussed this about 9 years ago
https://www.nairaland.com/1349955/se-access-sea
https://www.nairaland.com/2702487/imo-river-take-large-ships
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by theTranslator: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlexBells:

What if rivers state's and calaber's new nations decide to seize the mouth of the river??
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

What if rivers state's and calaber's new nations decide to seize the mouth of the river??
Can they do that in Nigeria under a federal project ??, even if that's the case and they have all that power, then we still have right to the Atlantic ocean, our ships will still transload onshore and we can build a floating dock yard in the Atlantic and truck it down with lighter vessels to Azumini and River Niger and that's equal to a declaration of war and we will also fence of AlaIgbo which is the biggest market in Africa as at then Lagos will be serving the west and your Seaports also becomes moribund thats if these nation states have such capacity, such capacity won't be possible if Nigeria still exist, but lets say it possible we got many option but we got access to the sea, lighter vessels can still ply Azumini even without dredging and Atlantic ocean is international water, our navy also have the right there so where is the issue, the reason why we need not fight about these things is that even the whole Eastern ports wont be enough for Igbos so we don't want enemies but we have more power to play each tribe against the others and we have more power to break or make any tribe not the other way round,
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol which FG would help?and why do you talk like you're influential? undecided
Are you a governor or what ??
It would cost about 2 billion USD!
Where would Nigeria see that kinda money??
See your brothers discussed this about 9 years ago
https://www.nairaland.com/1349955/se-access-sea
https://www.nairaland.com/2702487/imo-river-take-large-ships
I'm not a governor but yes I'm influential, because I have the good of my people at heart and I got sparkling ideas that can change the world and my people had given me a chance to try
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by nsiba: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ekealterego:

What I said and your reply, where is the tangent. Are you mentally challenged? Is Old Bende in present Akwa-Ibom? Or what are you blabbing about?

Better SHARAP your AkwaIbom IBOs border nonsense talk mouth
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by nsiba: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlexBells:

When you see a DRUNK talk, you need no introduction
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Afam4eva:
I have to say that the work some of us have put in over the years are beginning to work out. I've been a member of that same NDOKI page on facebook and the first time i went there, almost every comment i came across were denying their Igboness and regarded themselves as people who migrated from Ijawland but today you'll get eaten alive if you post any Ijaw nonsense on that page. It's obvious things are looking up.

Yes! We have done a good job pushing the IYC and INC moles there out.

But we need to do more. Those INC and IYC guys have gone beyond Facebook. They have big financial backing and they are going to Ndoki villages to hold meetings with hungry youths and autonomous community Ezes there.

We need an organized group to do same for us since IPOB had proved itself useless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by theTranslator: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlexBells:

Can they do that in Nigeria under a federal project ??, even if that's the case and they have all that power, then we still have right to the Atlantic ocean, our ships will still transload onshore and we can build a floating dock yard in the Atlantic and truck it down with lighter vessels to Azumini and River Niger and that's equal to a declaration of war and we will also fence of AlaIgbo which is the biggest market in Africa as at then Lagos will be serving the west and your Seaports also becomes moribund thats if these nation states have such capacity, such capacity won't be possible if Nigeria still exist, but lets say it possible we got many option but we got access to the sea, lighter vessels can still ply Azumini even without dredging and Atlantic ocean is international water, our navy also have the right there so where is the issue, the reason why we need not fight about these things is that even the whole Eastern ports wont be enough for Igbos so we don't want enemies but we have more power to play each tribe against the others and we have more power to break or make any tribe not the other way round,
Lol cheesy
Why would the FG dredge a a river for $2B with no economic benefit?
When Port harcourt and Lagos are working?
Forget the FG
Especially under Buhari
@ emboldened the west has more than enough market for Lagos
And Lagos serves the north
And even Niger rep. too
AlexBells:

I'm not a governor but yes I'm influential, because I have the good of my people at heart and I got sparkling ideas that can change the world and my people had given me a chance to try
Ok bro
We are almost the same
I want the Good of the west,South Nigeria,North Nigeria and Africa!
The rest of the world can take care of themselves
If I was president I would make granting autonomy my utmost concern
I love the way you think independently smiley unlike other ndIgbo that allow Nnamdi think for them sad
One love
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol cheesy
Forget the FG
Especially under Buhari
And even Niger rep. too
Ok bro
We are almost the same
I love the way you think independently smiley unlike other ndIgbo that allow Nnamdi think for them sad
One love
Azumini must be dredged, fg or no fg, what is 2 billion that digbo can not raise if we are serious.
We need all the Eastern ports but we need our own port as well, one is enough in AlaIgbo, we don't need a super port in AlaIgbo becuase we need all the ports in the east, we need at least 3 standard port, lagos had not been enough and it serves zero export how about when we begin to export and import

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol cheesy
Forget the FG
Especially under Buhari
And even Niger rep. too
Ok bro
We are almost the same
One love
Even if you are the president, you don't have such power to grant autonomy to anybody, autonomy is with the people, unless through a coup followed by military decree, a president can not single handedly bring a change of government
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by afube: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igboid:

You lots delusion is annoying. Which SS are you carrying along? Can you carry someone that wants nothing to do with you along? Someone that is aggressively expanding towards your territories?

Nawao! Ana agwo unu ibi unu ana eto afo.

Who said anything about limiting Biafra to SE? I'm saying restrict it to only Igbo speaking areas in SS and work hard to keep those Igbo speaking communities in SS away from identity crises.

Leave the non Igbos alone. They have no interest in your Biafra. Nah by force? Or you want to force them into your Biafra?

What is spiritual and divine mandate. I see MNK has found a way to brainwash you lots. You will not get Biafra by silly divine mandate. You will get it by strategic plans and implementation of such plans.

your case is a lost one, if you do not like MNK or IPOB go form your own group to pursue your views. Your arguments are incongruent and unnecessarily obscurantist........absolutely illogical!!! anyway, you can go sell your gospel to your fellow armchair critics in ohaneze with una 50 years of do-nothing politics which has achieved absolutely nothing for Ndigbo. Niger Delta are not just our natural allies but are also our blood relatives, we will sort our issues as they arise.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by afube: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlexBells:

We don't need them, we are bigger than Israel and they are prosperous, South East + Asaba + Obigbo + Eche and the rest of the Pro Igbo groups in Rivers + Ezza in Benue, A referendum will be conducted for Ikwerre and we are good, we don't need anybody else, we are good just the way we are

it is not about needing them it's about realpolitik, that's if you know what that means.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by AlexBells(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
afube:

it is not about needing them it's about realpolitik, that's if you know what that means.
It means nothing, we don't need them, it is that blunt, we are okay, politicking or not, they should mind their Oyel and their Niger Delta Republic let us mind our AlaIgbo, how have the politicking helped us, you want to romance with r everyone under Eastern Region or under Biafra, when actually we bear the burden, we are tired of Nigeria politicking and I for instance don't care, how would they help us industrialize, have they become industrialised?, how will they help us mechanise, are they mechanized, for heaven sake how would they help our economy, these are things I want to hear not nonsense Nigeria politics where corruption is the order of the day, we don't need them, we don't need their oil, we have enough for us, we have human resources, industries, markets, tell me why we must attach to them, if it is not partnership in a level playing ground, Niger delta by whatever name they may be called apart from the Igbo speaking part must remain partners and not a part of us by whichever union after Nigeria
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by theTranslator: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
AlexBells:

Even if you are the president, you don't have such power to grant autonomy to anybody, autonomy is with the people, unless through a coup followed by military decree, a president can not single handedly bring a change of government
Lol
You are wrong
The President of Nigeria hold more than enough power
Nigeria's federal government is one of the strongest in the world for a federation
Especially if the president is like Buhari that has a swooping majority in the senate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Nigeria’s Misery Index Rises By 12 Points / The New Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.