Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7427 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

This explains all, that is where you were brainwashed

What do you mean by that is where you were brainwashed. You think igbo people have time discussing Benin kingdom that is not even up to 2 LGAs?

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

What do you mean by that is where you were brainwashed. You think igbo people have time discussing Benin kingdom that is not even up to 2 LGAs?

This precolonial map disagrees with you

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by oilyngbati(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Igboid:

Don't let IPOB people deceive you o! cheesy
One or two IPOB members from Igbanke don't represent majority of Igbanke people.

You can search for Igbanke National Progressive Forum on Facebook and follow them there.
Its a public group.
Don't get trapped in IPOB propaganda.

Ndiigbo need to know the raw undiluted truth about these groups. It would save us a lot of pains and future accusations and feelings of betrayal.
I can gather few Igbanke people and make video with them claiming they are Igbo and for Biafra, but that would only be self deceit because it would not change the orientation of vast majority of Igbanke people.

Imagine IPOB and MNK paid Asari Dokubo millions to accept Biafar tag and train boys for them.
And they recruited few hungry Ijaw boys who they take pics with claiming that they are representative of Ijaw and that Ijaws are Biafrans.

But I belong to Kalabari, Okrika,Nembe,Opobo, and countless Ijaw forums and I know that vast majority of the people are strongly anti Biafra and Igbophobic.

So what IPOB succeeded in doing is selling a lie to Ndiigbo who go about calling a people with Igbophobic mindset brothers.

Tell me how exactly this folly help us as a people.
What do you stand to gain by raising an Army of ignorant Igbo youth who don't really understand the true nature of the relationship between them and their minorities?
Think of the picture of a child playing with fire because those whose job it is to explain to him how harmful fire sold a wrong narrative of fire to him.

We must dare to do better. The true nature and relationship between us and these groups must be taught to Igbo youths so that people don't go and foolishly declare a stupid war tomorrow where they would be exposed to true nature of these groups and come back crying sabo and betrayal again.
You see IPOB drawing stupid maps where they include these groups in their Utopian Biafra, and you can only shake your head as an Igbo who know better.
These actions by IPOB make these already Igbophobic groups more Igbophobic. They feel threatened by IPOB forced unity and the Igbo Youths are sold false narratives of non existing brotherhood with these already aggrieved groups, setting Igbo youths up for future severe backlash.

Only the Truth will set us free.
When I was telling Igbo that cares to listen that we must expel Ipob out of Igboland by any means necessary, I was labeled an afonja. Their so called supreme leader, whom I tag supreme liar, nnamdi cownu is an evil man, whose sole aim is to make money at the expense of Igbo lives. He said he will turn Igboland to Somalia and Yemen. These runaway coward need to be stopped by asking for his extradition back to Nigeria, so he can face his crimes.
Kanu relies on lies and deceits. He ask Igbo for donations and still tell them that the whole of SS is for Biafra, but he will never ask these igbophobic minorities for funds.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

This precolonial map disagrees with you

Everything about Benin is precolonial. They had Lagos, precolonial. They controlled Anioma, precolonial. Oduduwa is a Benin Prince, precolonial

Benin influence today is zero

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
When I was telling Igbo that cares to listen that we must expel Ipob out of Igboland by any means necessary, I was labeled an afonja. Their so called supreme leader, whom I tag supreme liar, nnamdi cownu is an evil man, whose sole aim is to make money at the expense of Igbo lives. He said he will turn Igboland to Somalia and Yemen. These runaway coward need to be stopped by asking for his extradition back to Nigeria, so he can face his crimes.
Kanu relies on lies and deceits. He ask Igbo for donations and still tell them that the whole of SS is for Biafra, but he will never ask these igbophobic minorities for funds.

There are about 20 pages of the discussion at hand and you still managed to miss the point. How?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
Can you fly out of this place? did you miss the title?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Eastlink(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Igboid:

Nah so I see am o!
I belong to their Bini forums where I assume silent mode. You need to see what these lots discuss about us. grin

He came here saying that Igbos had disorganized villages and we told him that Igbo disorganized villages were powerful than overrated Bini kingdom going by how easily British conquered Bini and struggled in Enuani and South East.
And he started screaming hate message and now calling Mods and Seun.

They can't stand facts. grin
I’m really enjoying this thread. Kudos to Igboid! When I look around to see the reward of the self-induced identity crisis befalling the Ika’s, I thank God for my Father’s who stood their ground when the same nonsense was almost introduced in Egbema. Let Ika, Ndokwa, Ikwerre, Ogba should enjoy their brotherhood with Benin, afterall no one forced them to accept Bini fairytales. We’ve seen the part 1 of Benin historical revisionism and expansionist agenda, what we are yet to see is part 2. cheesy grin
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Eastlink(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vintagepipes:

So, i want to understand one thing, when they addressed the Igbo people, they spoke their mother-tongue but when they wanted to address the king of the 2x2 LGA kingdom, they had to speak English. That means an Anambra man and an Igbanke man can sell the Oba and all his chief right in their front and they will not know. You guys are hilarious.
Lol! Funny cheesy grin
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Norwichsailor(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Well, true. However, Ijaw's place in 4th position is not certain and they are trying to make sure of this by absorbing as many groups as possible. This is also clashing with the Bini Expansion movement.
The most clueless amongst these lots is Ibibio and Efik. They are so disunited that they do not understand the political machinations of the other ethnopolitical groups.
Realistically only ijaw,ibibio,tiv and kanuri are the next largest tribes then bini,urhobo,igala,etc follow.
I'm ibibio/Efik and glad to say the days of infighting are long gone, once we have a common enemy we band together to achieve a common goal.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Eastlink(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vintagepipes:

My question is why you are not even part of IPOB withall your knowledge. Are you working for the government? A rival political group? Why not be a consultant to IPOB with all your knowledge. Whether you like them or not, they are the alternative and undisputed leading voice of the Igbo nation. Ohaneze are a political tool and their agenda is not for the future of the Igbo nation. Yopu and I now that ost Igbo youths or elders do not even care if they exist.
As for IPOB, i guess they are using the IYC and INC Method. I have been thinking about it myself, and Igbo alone nation is the best natin. Not a multi-ethnic nation. Even other Pro-Biafra faithful are starting to see the benefits of an Igbo alone nation.
I was thinking you were enlightened till I saw you advised Igboid to join IPOB. What positive impact has IPOB brought to the Igbo race? IPOB as far as I’m concerned is a demonic group led by a chief Satanist to bring cultural and social confusion in Igboland.

The earlier IPOB is disbanded, MNK arrested and a new Igbo group formed by Igbo intelligentsia to propagate Igbo interest, the Igbo nation will continue to be a laughing stock. IPOB must be destroyed for the good of the Igbo nation.

Many of you still dancing the macabre dance in public with IPOB are yet to get the full brief of MNK plans. Many of us have known the intention of MNK as far back as 2014 and can never be cajoled by his antics.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Realistically only ijaw,ibibio,tiv and kanuri are the next largest tribes then bini,urhobo,igala,etc follow.
I'm ibibio/Efik and glad to say the days of infighting are long gone, once we have a common enemy we band together to achieve a common goal.
You guys forget that thee are still groups like the gbagys in Abuja, Nassaraw and NIger state. There are still many groups in the middle belt.
Realistically, Ibibio/Efik/Annang/Oron would have been the clear winner by far if you had unity or a uniting force. On the contrary, every village wants to be an ethnic group.. Now, all your sister ethnic groups in Rivers state and Bayelsa are under strong indo-Nigerian colonisation. Your people outside of Cross-Rivers and Akwa-Ibom state cannot band together, rather they are impoverished and are heöd down by poverty and jealousy. Ogoni, Obolo and Eleme cannot even unite in River State. Something is wrong somewhere though.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Eastlink:
I was thinking you were enlightened till I saw you advised Igboid to join IPOB. What positive impact has IPOB brought to the Igbo race? IPOB as far as I’m concerned is a demonic group led by a chief Satanist to bring cultural and social confusion in Igboland.

The earlier IPOB is disbanded, MNK arrested and a new Igbo group formed by Igbo intelligentsia is funded, the Igbo nation will continue to be a laughing stock. IPOB must be destroyed fir the good of the Igbo nation. Many of us know the intention of MNK as far back as 2014 and can never be cajoled by his antics.
So, what stops you from forming an Igbo intelligentsia now? oopps! that is the youth wing of Ohaneze who have been reduced to political praise dancers, whose only mission is to lick the ass of selfish politician in exchange for a few cash.
Ohaneze have done absolutely nothing to push the course of Igbo people forward and no one even respects them. If not for IPOB, we will not be having this conversation right now. Until you provide that alternative, do not come here with a false sense of concern for the advancement of the Igbo nation.
Start one now so we can follow you.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Eastlink(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Vintagepipes:

So, what stops you from forming an Igbo intelligentsia now? oopps! that is the youth wing of Ohaneze who have been reduced to political praise dancers, whose only mission is to lick the ass of selfish politician in exchange for a few cash.
Ohaneze have done absolutely nothing to push the course of Igbo people forward and no one even respects them. If not for IPOB, we will not be having this conversation right now. Until you provide that alternative, do not come here with a false sense of concern for the advancement of the Igbo nation.
Start one now so we can follow you.
The bolded has been used by the IPOB members on several occasions. You guy should learn to come up with something new as no one is buying these tales.

Kanu enlightened your likes in Idumota, Alaba, Main Market Onitsha and Aba who were ignorant, and not my type. Are you aware the age-long battles many of us fought with these Benin/Ijaw landgrabbers? As a matter of fact I joined the battle in 2008 as an undergraduate on Nairaland, when the Ijaws were at the forefront of falsifying my community history to be Ijawcentric. Or is it the Benin’s who changed our history to blend with Ogba Bini wannabes.

Do you know the effort many of us fought in different social media forum to preserve our Igbo identity? From NaijaBestForum, to Village Square up till when Facebook started. As a matter of fact the coming of MNK destroyed the little gains we achieved and set us backwards.

Please learn to continue following MNK sheepishly and never rub it on our faces. We fought the battle before Nnamdi Kanu rose and we shall continue to fight the battle until a new and charismatic Igbo group arises that understands what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Norwichsailor(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Vintagepipes:

You guys forget that thee are still groups like the gbagys in Abuja, Nassaraw and NIger state. There are still many groups in the middle belt.
Realistically, Ibibio/Efik/Annang/Oron would have been the clear winner by far if you had unity or a uniting force. On the contrary, every village wants to be an ethnic group.. Now, all your sister ethnic groups in Rivers state and Bayelsa are under strong indo-Nigerian colonisation. Your people outside of Cross-Rivers and Akwa-Ibom state cannot band together, rather they are impoverished and are heöd down by poverty and jealousy. Ogoni, Obolo and Eleme cannot even unite in River State. Something is wrong somewhere though.
A good number of us don't even know we have sister tribes in bayelsa and rivers, I only see such assertion on nairaland but I don't pay attention. But we are having a good sense of brother hood, I school in ekiti and most of us when asked our "tribe" we just say Akwa Ibom. Slowly we'll get there
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Eastlink:
The bolded has been used by the IPOB members on several occasions. You guy should learn to come up with something new as no one is buying these tales.

Kanu enlightened your likes in Idumota, Alaba, Main Market Onitsha and Aba who were ignorant, and not my type. Are you aware the age-long battles many of us fought with these Benin/Ijaw landgrabbers? As a matter of fact I joined the battle in 2008 as an undergraduate on Nairaland, when the Ijaws were at the forefront of falsifying my community history to be Ijawcentric. Or is it the Benin’s who changed our history to blend with Ogba Bini wannabes.

Do you know the effort many of us fought in different social media forum to preserve our Igbo identity? From NaijaBestForum, to Village Square up till when Facebook started. As a matter of fact the coming of MNK destroyed the little gains we achieved and set us backwards.

Please learn to continue following MNK sheepishly and never rub it on our faces. We fought the battle before Nnamdi Kanu rose and we shall continue to fight the battle until a new and charismatic Igbo group arises that understands what they are doing.
I am glad you stood up against their moves. You have shown yourself to be a warrior. Just know that most Igbo youths will also like this fight to do not have the right information. I believe IPOB followers will come to realise who their real allies are and who their haters are. It is good for them to go through this process. It will actually reveal who love or hate us. In fact, I like this process. You can see how hostile some of these minorities can be towards IPOB missionaries.
I researched to find the level of Igbophobi and Igbophilia amongst the so-called minority brothers and saw first hand the hate and jealousy some harbour against Ndigbo.
Do not hate the process. I would rather you band together to form a formidable force and dialogue with IPOB or infiltrate them because the reality is that IPOB is the face of the new movement. You guys came too late. Your hate only fuels their passion but an educated dialogue and teaching of some of the uninformed youths will help them.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 12:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Norwichsailor:

A good number of us don't even know we have sister tribes in bayelsa and rivers, I only see such assertion on nairaland but I don't pay attention. But we are having a good sense of brother hood, I school in ekiti and most of us when asked our "tribe" we just say Akwa Ibom. Slowly we'll get there
<you guys are not politically aware and education in your state was very poor until recently. To make the whole thing worse, you do not have a common sense of purpose. Hopefully, your new generation will take over to find a common purpose and unite with your brothers.
You must also quench your jealousy for Igbo people because they are the only group who genuinely love you guys. Trust me!
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Truthshots:

When Wikipedia is your "historical source" then you should have enough shame to never even dream of claiming you know history.

You are not even smart enough to know that you are dumb

The Wikipedia page I posted is loaded with cited works. You can go through the references there and stop being lazy. I can't spoon feed you.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Norwichsailor(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2021
Vintagepipes:

<you guys are not politically aware and education in your state was very poor until recently. To make the whole thing worse, you do not have a common sense of purpose. Hopefully, your new generation will take over to find a common purpose and unite with your brothers.
You must also quench your jealousy for Igbo people because they are the only group who genuinely love you guys. Trust me!
Lol
You were making sense until you write jealousy for Igbo people lmao. If there's any SS state that's had igbos back it's Akwa Ibom, Gen philip effiong the 2nd in command and last head of state of Biafra is from my LGA, the surrender of Biafra took place in lugard house present day Akwa Ibom state. We don't have anything with Igbo people, just stay on your lane and we'll maintain ours as usual, what is in Igbo that we'll do jealous for? Count your utterance bro.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Vintagepipes:

So, i want to understand one thing, when they addressed the Igbo people, they spoke their mother-tongue but when they wanted to address the king of the 2x2 LGA kingdom, they had to speak English. That means an Anambra man and an Igbanke man can sell the Oba and all his chief right in their front and they will not know. You guys are hilarious.

I'm just seeing this now. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks / The New Lagos / No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.