Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo (1079 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by Genbuhari3: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
I will not because of the calculation/assumption of a few/majority elite based on facts, deny my conscience of voting for the right candidate.

I refuse to let the perception of the electorate (majority) based on past elections & parties style (rigging) derail me of my choice of credible candidate.

I turn my back on that feeling of "hopelessness" experienced by majority; that no matter what they do, their vote can never amount to bringing about change.

I refuse to change my mind based on political analysis and their structures towards winning the Presidential election. Still will i vote wisely even if the most competent candidate has no political structure.

No amount of preaching/brain-washing can make me accept a party that has taken us back for 12yrs even if my father were to be the candidate of such party. Knowing fully well that a Destructive means can never bring about a Constructive end.

Yes, all might not be well but a well conscience has the might to reject the status quo & embrace change.

Believing otherwise when something is right means you are part of the problem, no matter how you try to justify it.

The fact that we cannot all agree on a common goal either as youths or as a nation does not give the room for us to deny the truth.

I make bold to say i shall be voting Buhari/Bakare, keep your thoughts, advice or history 'cos it makes no difference for me.

My conscience certifies them. I have no fear if they win or not, at least my conscience will judge me right.

Even if I have boil on my thumb, i'll use my tongue.

Nigeria lets vote without sentiments.

By: Solomon Opeyemi Ojo
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by koyuid(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
will also do the same

All hail BB.
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by PapaBrowne(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
Only last week they(BB Fans) thought they were a force to reckon with. Now they have lost hope. That is what sentimentalism and emotional intensity brings It blinds you to reality. If only they(BB and their fans) had been pragmatic they would have known their weaknesses and sought to shore them up. Instead, they went around insulting GEJ and his fans and tried hard to make them look like the enemies of Nigeria. Little did they know they were in the minority. But the signs were there for all to see, but again sentimentalism ans emotional intensity are blinders so realistic appraisal takes the back sit.

My advice to all BB fans is to save yourself the emotional wreck that comes after a loss.
Do it this way. Its simple.
1)Take off your BB glasses
2) Take a look at Jonathan again.
3) Identify his positives and accept them.
4) Erase the memory of Buhari and Bakare from your psyche
5) Thumbprint Umblerrra on saturday .

Follow these simple steps and you'll avoid being an emotional wreck after saturday's elections
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by seal777(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
I have never waiver on my choice for the BB TEAM.
One vote for 2honest men.

Re affirm ur support and ignore foreign post.
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by OAM4J: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Genbuhari3:

I will not because of the calculation/assumption of a few/majority elite based on facts, deny my conscience of voting for the right candidate.

I refuse to let the perception of the electorate (majority) based on past elections & parties style (rigging) derail me of my choice of credible candidate.

I turn my back on that feeling of "hopelessness" experienced by majority; that no matter what they do, their vote can never amount to bringing about change.

I refuse to change my mind based on political analysis and their structures towards winning the Presidential election. Still will i vote wisely even if the most competent candidate has no political structure.

No amount of preaching/brain-washing can make me accept a party that has taken us back for 12yrs even if my father were to be the candidate of such party. Knowing fully well that a Destructive means can never bring about a Constructive end.

Yes, all might not be well but a well conscience has the might to reject the status quo & embrace change.

Believing otherwise when something is right means you are part of the problem, no matter how you try to justify it.

The fact that we cannot all agree on a common goal either as youths or as a nation does not give the room for us to deny the truth.

I make bold to say i shall be voting Buhari/Bakare, keep your thoughts, advice or history 'cos it makes no difference for me.

My conscience certifies them. I have no fear if they win or not, at least my conscience will judge me right.

[size=14pt]+1[/size]
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by 10cirenoh: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
infact i am more energized to go out there to vote for cpc, when good thing is about to happen, obstacles arise.
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by Gbenge77(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Fantastic!
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by maga1: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
I knw all these so called gej fans are happy about d last week election because of d performance of pdp in d north. Let me tell u, all those almajiris dat voted 4 pdp or other parties during d nass election are massively voting 4 cpc in d presidential. So, all progress haters should just sit back &enjoy d show & not come over here crying d underage voters & cpc rigging songs.
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by maga1: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2011
I knw all these so called gej fans are happy about d last week election because of d performance of pdp in d north. Let me tell u, all those almajiris dat voted 4 pdp or other parties during d nass election are massively voting 4 cpc in d presidential. So, all progress haters should just sit back &enjoy d show & not come over here crying d underage voters & cpc rigging songs after the election.
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by ariy(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
this is the honest man that north ever produce for election. if i will be only the person that will vote for this man, i dont mind
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Final Word For The Buhari/bakare Critics! - Solomon Opeyemi Ojo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics As Discussed In Ghanaian Forum / Dora Akunyili Should Keep Her Mouth Shut And Accept Her Defeat! / Images: Occupy Nigeria Protesters Occupy Nigerian Embassy In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.