Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 (20033 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Rapes Minor In Adamawa / Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by gladdensir(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
accussed person?
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by AFONJACOW(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
I hate rape so much that I spent money meant for my Senior secondary school exam just to make sure I put one ediot that raped my friend behind the bar , to make the matter even annoying female Police who supposes to protect the girl interest were against her, even forcing her to admit he didn't rape her, even the general hospital they referred us didn't even help, just to establish prove of case of raping the doctor collected 20k for the test (15yrs) ago ooo.

I fought for this poor girl because she wasn't an orphan and her elder siblings were not even interested they were pushing her to drop the case .. the motherfucker spent 4yrs of his life behind bar, so proud I did it for that poor girl, I gave her Justice after brutally raped by a cultist

2 Likes

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Earntrick: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jesus
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pls hope the man has been killed....

That's the only good news wey fit come out of this.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why are Afonja farmers now harming and killing their own?
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by stanliwise(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
AdolfAboki:
She's just a minor.. Too bad the perverted farmer mistook her for a hoe...

But Nigeria go better...
What sort of sympathetic statement is this?
You and your cohort will all rot in hell and bitterness
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by jacoik(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
God please help me never to allow my girl child around any man.
Bless me with resources so I can have armies of nannies.
my dear sister, is the nanny left out? evil in high places
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by MackDams(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
[url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]

Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Nsija men who are rapist apologists, come give us your ussual analysis why this isnt rape. I know we have many of you pedos and undergee rapists here.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Lagoon0: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2021
BigSarah:
His account doesn’t sound like rape, but who believes a pervert angry...
Lock him up and don’t look for the key.
Its a Fat lie. Those minor that engage in sexual activity only do touching and kissing with each other.

He aggressively took advantage of her. Forcing her vagina to accept 27 year old gboola. shocked
. still forcing her not to scream in deep pain and anguish! All I see is wickedness.

I'm not even 30 yet but I don't like mingling 15years old female children. Most especially the spoilt once, they'll all minors and children.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Psoul(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
God please help me never to allow my girl child around any man.
Bless me with resources so I can have armies of nannies.

Wrong prayer point.
Armies of nanny or so much financial resources does not guarantee absence of rape.
Your nanny can still abuse ur male children.
Some nannies are lesbians.
They can still abuse ur girl children.
Enemy within.
Pray that God will protect them never to meet any of such bad people.
Never u think that you have absolute power to do dat especially wt ur money.
Re: Farmer Rapes Minor To Death In Ondo, Lured Her With N100 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
AdolfAboki:
She's just a minor.. Too bad the perverted farmer mistook her for a hoe...

But Nigeria go better...
A hoe shouldn't be raped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 34 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State, Seize Their Cars / Indian Police Give Details On Arrest Of Nigerian Engineer Turned Drug Kingpin / Kidnappers Abandon N42.2m Ransom In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.